1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Im torn between the f333, 312, 512 & f1 2007.. im leaning towards the f333 or 512 though.. hard decision but its cool kunos have given us the choice.

Kade likes this.
  2. Best all-time pack for me (way better than Porsche on my side). As for the poll it was an easy one for me: F50 as that's my favorite F-car and given the fact that my mod project has lost sound artist (NK pulled out as the mod was too late on schedule) and 3D modeler (Zaknix quitted due to personal life changes) there's no way for me to release a full car package, and I won't undergo another reboot to assemble a new team; "you must understand when you loose the edge" used to say my late father, so...
    I even thought of donating a two-year worth of physics development, but the only thing that stops me from doing it is that it would immediately end up in the bad rip a russian scammer sells... the one which asks money for car models ripped from Forza, PCars, Porsche configurator etc... with shameful physics and questionable sounds.

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk 6

3. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Voted the 575 GTC in hopes that if at all it wins (knowing full well that the chances of it actually winning are real low), having the duo of MC12 and 575 would probably hopefully someday down the line lead to getting my bae Murcielago R-GT into the game a bit of an easy decision for the team. /dream

That said, the current lineup of cars chosen is pretty awesome except for the superfast... they could have gone with the 458 Speciale or even the TDF if they wanted a real thriller of a modern Ferrari. But oh well. :p

LeDude83 likes this.
  4. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Ummm, guys, remember how marco said they'll blow us away again or something like that? What if, this poll is just something to humor us? What if we will get another 14 cars? Porsche pack style. 7 x 3 21 cars?

I voted for the 333sp anyway.

5. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

250 GTO, '67 312 and the 330 P4 :)...... I don't care what else comes in the pack, I'll be driving these three.

Voted for the F50 because why not ;)

6. MarcM

MarcM Simracer

It's like choosing which of your children you love the most. I need to think carefully about my vote and am forced to spend this working day researching Ferrari's.

nate, Schnipp, Ernie and 2 others like this.
  7. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

333 SP for me, a different Ferrari.

I really wanted the 312 '67 F1 car (ah GPL memories!) and the 288 GTO so I'm satisfied already.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  8. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

250 Testarossa for me

Schnipp likes this.
  9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I'll wait with voting for a bit until they publicly announce it, the poll isn't finished and has several mistakes.

Happy about the preselected cars. A bit disappointed that it's just one model that will be voted on though. Makes the choice between the rest of the cars extremely difficult knowing only one will be implemented. And it'll probably end up being the F50 (or Enzo) anyway, right? They're basically their most iconic modern cars.

The more info button is very nice btw.

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Easy choice for me

The 1984 Testarossa ( in white please ;))

No offense to Aphidgod and A3DR but an official Kunos car is always preferred.

Joshkerr likes this.
  11. Berry

Berry Alien

That would be something very unexpected, a great surprise I should say :p.

It's like choosing your favourite child....

12. Jadonyx

Jadonyx Hardcore Simmer

Testarossa - 1984 road - for me :)

Don`t confuse people.

Joshkerr and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  13. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Tell me about it. It took me a good long 10 minutes to vote. AND i've always been saying "i'll vote for the 333sp the moment the poll goes up" but the selection of cars in poll really had me in doubts about it.

In the end, the love of 90s prototypes prevailed.

Edit: It says the poll will end June 30. I really hope they announce the winner right after it ends. Or sometime soon. I don't want to wait until fall to find out which car won! :p

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  14. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Easy vote for me, 250TR. I didnt fancy the turd sandwich.

I would have voted for a rival of an existing car if there was a good option.

15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Just some feedback on the poll.
    • Most of the cars link to Italian language pages while some link to English, not a problem, just something to note
    • 360 Challenge - links to poll
    • 312P - links to Italian language page with picture of 312PB?
    • F1 2007 - listed twice
    • 641 - links to poll
    • 412 T4 - doesn't exist, probably means 312 T4? Links to poll
    • F1 2000 - listed twice, second entry links to F12tdf

St3fan, AC_RAF and SunBro like this.
  16. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I'd preffer Coda Lunga version, I think it is best match for 917K, though maybe just at very high speed tracks. But Coda Lunga has very sexy rear end, thats for sure.

It is really sad that your F50 mod has never really kicked off and died with forum "purge". However, NK is a very special guy, I'd say. And Zaknix was very likely just show offer, he never showed much concern to get his Mercedes in-game. And what he did for you was so little. It just must be said. He was very likely one of the first persons who quit after 3D car models forum were closed.

I believe F50 has big chances winning this. Though, I think some older cars are even better choices :)

17. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Judging by here and racedepartment, it will be an easy win for 512m.

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  18. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

250TR is so damn tempting to vote for, probably most special of them all, however, I'm concerned that it could be quite similar handling like 250GTO, could it be so ? Haven't checked the specs. 250GTO would probably have better tires, though.

Still waiting for 312T4 to be fixed. Probably best F1 car of all times, IMO. I wonder how much different it would be from 312T, maybe not too much ? F12tdf seems awesome, but 812 seems like it could be similar

I would be very happy about it. It is so hard to choose lol

19. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Really? Judging by here, it looks like the F50 is walking it to me.

Ha, yeah, I agree that the Coda Lunga is the prettiest, but the Coda Corta would probably be the fairer match up. In my dreams, the 512S would have been on the list and included short- and long-tail versions, like the 962. But that's me being greedy

For now, cheerleading the 512M (although I wont deny that the 312P would be interesting) - anything but the F50* or another 2000s F1 car!

*Personal preference

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  20. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Yeah I'm into those too. I wish to bring this one to AC one day, I have no idea what data we could collect though. IMO most beautiful Ferrari ever. Sadly 917K killed it, and then 512 was made, as more muscular, powerful car was needed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]