1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. deci

deci Simracer

"car-specific controls" is a godsend little feature if you like to switch around and drive very different types of cars.
    so you can make an "f1" control scheme for example, enable "car-specific controls" on all your F1 cars in Content manager... for all those extra kers / DRS and whatnot buttons you would never need in a street car (and therefore can use your buttons for something else) it will automatically load that control scheme just on those cars and use your default control scheme on other cars. so good.

Kristaps, LChaves, @xel and 5 others like this.
  2. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I made a controller profile for each dogleg and normal H pattern gear box.
    Yes you need to change it manually every time you change to the other gear box, but hey ho, it's worthwhile for me.

Kristaps and Coanda like this.
  3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I think I need to give CM a try some time.

4. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Yep, I usually have separate ones for GT3, road and hybrids.

ALB123 likes this.
  5. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

I have H-Shifter, reassigning the shift pedals on the wheel (left is handbrake), H with Dogleg, Paddle and Paddle Hybrid with tge LMP/F1 features bound to the wheel.

Very grateful for the car specific controls feature in Cm here as well.

6. @xel

@xel Racer

Very thorough infos, thanks. One (probably dumb) question though, does all of this work as long as you use CM to launch the game or even without it?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  7. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

Greetings,

You noticed, it was 911's page, but you missed something Beautiful after - it's a Porsche 912!:
    [​IMG]
    P.S. Excuses...not social network news related, but i'm so rare with posts there. So let me share one my "love". And this more or less - is about Assetto Corsa..

M.Sampla, ALB123, Jim Layhee and 5 others like this.
  8. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Was thinking about putting this one in as well ;)

Alexandr66 likes this.
  9. deci

deci Simracer

you have to go through content manager, but if you never used it before, you might not know, that it completely replaces the default assetto corsa "launcher". it also can make loading times much faster and works almost like a complete new face for AC. choosing car/track/race etc etc, just like in the normal launcher, with more features, press "drive" and you are in your car.

Alexandr66 and @xel like this.
  10. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

You can do it in the vanilla launcher too, I've had multiple controller/wheel profiles since early access.

nate likes this.
  11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, but in CM you can set the profiles to specific cars, so there's no need to change anything manually.
    Pick the car, start and you have the setting loaded that is configured for the car.

Ace Pumpkin and Alexandr66 like this.
  12. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Please don't carry this thinking over to page 914. (They're actually fun to drive, but mostly because from inside you can't see the exterior shape.)

Alistair McKinley and Alexandr66 like this.
  13. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Something LFS allowed via scripts 10 years ago ;)

14. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

Well...you make mine "passion of numbers" turned-on. So, do not forget:917;918;924;928;930;944;959;962;964;993;986;996;997;981;718...991...is something missed there?
    Before we will get a "christmas" with Laguna Seca and kind of nice Italian's DLC (if nothing happens, for sure), there a big "space" from 900 to 1000 page. Is it will be filled...and how - your bet!

Edelstahl, sissydriver and aphidgod like this.
  15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Yeah, 935 and 936. ;)

Edit: oh and 968.

Edelstahl and aphidgod like this.
  16. And the 980:
    [​IMG]

@xel, Kyo, Dookie and 5 others like this.
  17. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Sure, and that's what I use. But not everyone uses CM (for some odd reason) so I was just pointing out you could do it in the standard launcher too.

Schnipp likes this.
  18. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Also the 901, but that ship has sailed.

evil_overlord and mantasisg 2 like this.
  19. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

wrong page :p

20. I can play along too!

[​IMG]

Damn, I think I just missed the page number by a smidge!