1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Laguna Seca Dynamite Pack ;)

Ischemica, M.Sampla, Fear and 3 others like this.
  2. the other awating news would be if @Aristotelis finishes the video tutorials he started. they just dissapeared and we never heard of them anymore :(

Vel, chksix, Mogster and 1 other person like this.
  3. mister dog

mister dog Alien

I didn't even realize they were removed... Bet he got demonetized :D.

4. no, I mean, "they" as the creators, Aris and whoever did the videos, the videos are online

mantasisg 2 and mister dog like this.
  5. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Ah cool. Too busy with setting up AC2 probably ;).

bgil66 and Mogster like this.
  6. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, that was rather fast I think, but I like the new Veneno clues in the overhauled aero, looks cool af.

stinki110 likes this.
  7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The most interesting thing about the Super Trofeo to me is the price, 235k Euro for the EVO apparently for a car that's not much slower than a GT3 (if not faster with this new package). A Ferrari Challenge car is 300k or more, into GT3 territory. Then again, if you buy that car there's fairly limited uses for this outside the Super Trofeo series. VLN, PWC, 24H Series maybe.

Wonder how different technically this actually is from the GT3.

mister dog likes this.
  8. iannixxenakis

iannixxenakis Hardcore Simmer

I think they'll throw in a Renault Laguna with the Laguna Seca DLC.

Renault_Laguna_I_2.2dT.jpg

9. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

The Giulia get replaced by this. ;)
    [​IMG]

10. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Surprisingly the current version is already faster on tracks with long straights like Monza:p

11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yeah, engine's not restricted to GT3 levels. Does weigh a bit more though.

12. Automotive Supremacy

Really? I found the 812 most intelligent car I've driven. It really has potential to use every last horsepower it has, even without TC you don't have to be too careful with throttle, it just puts the power down. It slides more on the brakes and not careful corner entry, which I found the most effective way to make it powerslide, and even then, it tries to pull out and accelerate forwards rather than sideways.

Its crazy really, I can't begin to describe how amazing and self sufficient that car is, so many things to play with, differential, weight distribution to drivetrain layout relation, rear steering. It's properly fast and really can get out of situations, from which previous gen cars couldn't. I think its perfectly balanced and has just the right amount of power.

I complain a lot about living in this age when all this bull**** downsizing happens or emission regulations really screwing up traditional powerplants, as well as people becoming lazy and everything going AWD. BUT. It's cars like the 812, the last of their kind reaching the pinacle of what is traditional in car design, really warm my heart and making me truly appreciate how far has technology has come.

RWD, naturally aspirated (truly, not even a hybrid) V12 engine of a proper displacement and incredibly designed chassis with technology interfering enough to make you question the "old" laws of physics, yet just on the verge, before it would make it too easy and boring.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Huracan Performante can beat that, because judging from all reviews, there is a chance.

The car that does seem to have a bit too much power, is Huayra, I would say and afaik BC has got more of it, with a little extra downforce to help, so I'm looking forward to seeing how crazy that car is going to be.

P.S. thanx for the full car list for LS DLC.

Błażej, JoseL231 and Trezoitao38 like this.
  13. iannixxenakis

iannixxenakis Hardcore Simmer

I quite enjoyed the 812 on the Nords, although it's quite heavy it deals with it well.

I drove it on Trento earlier though and noticed it really pulls to one side on full throttle in 2nd gear.

The more TC you have on the less it happens but I don't like lots of TC, especially on tracks like Trento as it really slows you down in the hairpins.

But having to apply lots of quick corrections while accelerating is no good either as it's easy to hit a wall or miss an apex.

Might be a setup thing, I'm using the default atm and not sure what to change to try and fix it.

It's currently not able to use it's power very well on slow, twisty circuits.

14. Automotive Supremacy

You can't change that, its the way the car works, or the way its being affected by environment. (Besides, the only thing u can change is alignment.)
    I feel like the diff, in congestion with rear steering, is trying to force the car to go particular direction, when it senses that its not pointing precisely forward. I think that it is done in order to eliminate understeer on throttle, before it can even occur. Same thing on the brakes, did you notice how it pulls to one direction or the other when you are not braking in the perfectly straight line? I think the car uses rear steering and biases braking power more towards the rear in order to execute a better turn in. All of that is also working around the cars weight distribution and the way the chassis reacting to weight transfer. Meanwhile diff is not trying to prevent that pull either, by keeping lower coast.
    Alternatively on power, since the diff is so fast to respond to any change, it maybe affected by uneven road surface or a tilt in the road.

That would be my barely educated attempt on trying to describe what the car is trying to do and why. If you or anybody else can give more details or correct me, I would like to hear that.

I would say that car is not designed with a track like Trento in mind, and I think its only natural, because its an 800HP car. I drove it on Nords, Mugello, Imola and Highlands and it seems like those locations are better suited to the 812.

Alexandr66 likes this.
  15. jiaoshouxu

jiaoshouxu Rookie

Is m6 gt3 still coming?

17. Mogster

Mogster Alien

From Stefano's comments in the video interview it wouldn't surprise me if we end up with that as well...

In some ways I see it as a positive that car manufacturers are interested in using AC as a sales tool.

Automotive Supremacy and yusupov like this.
  18. @xel

@xel Racer

But you have to remap the controls settings right? How can you do it without messing up every 6-speed as well?
    If my German knowledge doesn't fool me, that should be a wine from Palatinate right? :D

xela1 likes this.
  19. You can easily make multiple controller profiles in Content Manager, need to do that myself one of these days.