1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic The Red Pack DLC

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jan 4, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

The wait is almost over...

Coming to PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One next week...

Stay tuned for more information!

[​IMG]

2. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Nice!

Hopefully it will be a great update!

And Porsche Pack 2 is also included that day??

IndianJones likes this.
  3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

With a title update too?

4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the update, @AC_CM505, can't wait to know if there will be a new update with a better UI to handle all the car features. I don't see how we can manage all the SF15T settings with the current system. Right now, we can't even select the TC level for the 918...

5. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Wahooooo!!! Only pack I have wanted since the game came out!!!

Thank you @AC_CM505

BiggNasty187 and paul_wev like this.
  6. IndianJones

IndianJones Rookie

Great news, can't wait!

7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yes, every time a DLC is launching it comes with a title update.. Cause they have to put the new cars in the code at least..

Let's see what it brings and improve!

8. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

cant wait for it!!!!!

9. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Let's hope that title update comes with the ability to actually use all the functions on the hybrid cars, because at the moment we can't.
    Custom Championships wouldn't go amiss either

10. Sidewinder@11

Sidewinder@11 Rookie

Great news...!! I presume Porsche pack 2 I also included as stated on Desember 16 in console community blog...?

11. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Great news! Thank you for the update. I was thinking it would be the Tuesday 10 Jan. Roll on Red Pack and Porsche Pack Vol II!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  12. Under_Score22

Under_Score22 Rookie

Does This Mean We Also Get The Red Bull Track?

13. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Yes, as it is part of Red Pack.

14. Under_Score22

Under_Score22 Rookie

Do We Have It Also As Somewhere To Drift Online

15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Don't you worry! ;)

16. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

You do indeed!

17. mtbwa1

mtbwa1 Gamer

Any word on the Red Pack Price? I think it's $9.99 on PC. Kinda wish I hadn't bought the Porsche Pack Vol 1. because the Season Pas on on sale on XBOX Live right now. Trying to decide if I get the Pass now or Just get the Red Pack and Japanese Pack as stand-alone (not dead-set on Porsche Vol II & II, but if the Red Pack is $10, then the Season Pass looks tempting).

18. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

You've not got long to wait now! :)

19. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

No worries! Thanks for your patience :)

Grijo and Dawgpaws11 like this.
  20. let's hope for the xbox is scheduled right .. not like the last time we had to wait almost 1 month..

TNTNitro likes this.