1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Twitter & Facebook Quiet recently

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Craig Trickett, May 30, 2014.

1. Has anyone else noticed this? Both Twitter and Facebook used to be updated quite regularly. I often visited daily to get news of upcoming stuff or screen shots etc but now it seems a good week between updates.

Is there an update today for instance?

Tiago Lima, Dennis Neo and Mayzei like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Why update in Facebook/Twitter but not in Official Forum? Feb 14, 2019
    Console Lounge News/Pictures from Facebook/Twitter Nov 18, 2016
    Console Lounge Lead dev "Good progress on the tearing/performance on both consoles" (Twitter) Sep 7, 2016
    Chit Chat Room I have read the interview in the thread from the twitter Nov 28, 2015
    Chit Chat Room From the twitter Oct 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Twitter...STOP SPAMMING US!!! Dec 27, 2013
    General modding discussion How Can I Filter Out Dealership On Facebook Marketplace Easily? Nov 4, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality And so it begins (Facebook HMDs related) Jun 16, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room SRHI.eu league season GT3 www.SRHI.eu here you can join our discord ,Facebook ,youtube Aug 13, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Québec! Groupe Facebook et Discord Jan 25, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Facebook User Screenshots. Apr 26, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Facebook group - UK based AC gamers....who actually do some motorsport Jan 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Sponsored assetto corsa facebook post Oct 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Blocked on official ac facebook Aug 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room From the Facebook thread Mar 30, 2015

3. We just got an update last week so I wouldn't think so. I had a nice little twitter conversation with Stefano a couple days ago.

Tiago Lima likes this.
  4. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

IIRC we had an update last friday so i would assume no update today but next friday 6th June

5. Ah my bad. I had a holiday so had lost track of when the last one was. Still updates on twitter and facebook dont seem as frequent. I'd rather they work on the game but it was nice to see things trickling through on there though.

Tiago Lima likes this.
  6. I'm interested in that :D (Not so much the MT's as I already have the inside scoop on those :p)

7. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

moddign tools would be nice, not that I'm not glad for the the blender possibility , but it makes it very uncomfortable for max users, but I have plenty of stuff to work on, so no rush there :)

8. Ah I have always been checking assetto corsa twitter not specific people. Thanks.wonder what graphics changes are coming?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

9. Because realism :rolleyes:

Tiago Lima likes this.
  10. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

WHAT??? ok that's it !, no more AC for me !! Bunch of sell outs !!!

oh wait EA = Early Acces ;)

Holmis, Tiago Lima and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  11. I'm dying to know what these changes are. I can only imagine weather, night or damage. The actual graphics surely can't get much better than what they are already.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Tiago Lima likes this.
  12. Calm before the storm...

13. McNappa

McNappa Simracer

Can't wait to see improvements in net code..graphics don't really bother me as much

14. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Lightning adjustements and improved net code would make the next update one of the best.Better than any content for me :) i can wait until 1.0 so i think they made the right decision to work on graphis and net code.Amazing to hear this.

Anuj likes this.
  15. dubbsta78

dubbsta78 Racer

Hmmm just optimizations maybe...
    Wow they went ea... thats pretty news worthy, i must have missed that one :eek:...well maybe itll speed things along

Edit: wait a minute ea as in early access or ea sports:confused:...so confused :p

Last edited: May 31, 2014
    Tiago Lima likes this.
  16. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

17. dubbsta78

dubbsta78 Racer

Would be nice if the update is ready by this friday but whatever

Tiago Lima likes this.
  18. dubbsta78

dubbsta78 Racer

19. It makes sense to hold back the other cars and tracks till release , and think of this the v1.0 cannot be too far away as the nords dlc in meant be be sept . Im just hoping they are still on track with everything because i cant wait for nords and the gtr in sept :D

20. They might have some effects added like sparks and brake glow etc . Be nice to see some little effects added.:)

rzr1 and Tiago Lima like this.