1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Two Week Hot Lap Challenge 263

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Welcome to the Two Week Hotlap Challenge 263
    Featuring three Hot Lap challenges across Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Assetto Corsa:
    upload_2022-2-15_15-25-36.png

Car:
    Sauber Mercedes C9 LM
    Track: Mugello

Tyres and Fastest Lap:
    Recommended operating pressures: 90s Slicks, all compounds - 30 psi front and back
    RSR Fastest Lap: 1:40.951 by GoodGame, set last Thursday!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assetto Corsa Modded:
    upload_2022-2-15_15-26-51.png

Car
    : Lada 2101 SCC 2.0
    Track: Sachsenring

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lada-2101-scc-2-0.38256/
    https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sachsenring.41511/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assetto Corsa Competizione:
    upload_2022-2-15_15-28-27.png

Car: 2019 Audi R8 LMS Evo
    Track: Catalunya

Time of day: 11:00
    Weather type: Clear
    Dynamic Weather: Disabled
    Cloud: n/a
    Temp: n/a
    Grip level: Optimum
    Wetness: n/a

---------------------------------------------------
    How to take part:
    To enter, select Hotlap and choose/download the car and Circuit as above.

Please use the following format to post your times to be included on the leader boards:
    * Challenge type (AC, AC Modded, ACC)
    * Improvement (Only if you have already posted a time)
    * Your name (as you would like it to appear on the leaderboard)
    * Your time - shown as x.xx.xxx.
    * Your platform (PC Xb1 PS4)
    * Screen shot showing your time.
    (Optional but in the spirit) Your thoughts or any comment.
    Please post video clips and share information here as well.

To submit a time, pause the game and select 'session' from the menu and screenshot this page or take a photo of your screen and post it in this thread - Note all the information from the screen is required including temperature, lap mode, weather and of course the car being used!

You can run as many laps as you can manage and update your times as often as you like. It is all about taking part, pushing yourself and enjoying Assetto Corsa. All Platforms are welcome.

Deadline: Sunday 27th Feb 2022
    Chequered Flag will drop around 6pm.

Lewisxbone, Rod100, bennorz and 4 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 276 Jun 11, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 275 Jun 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Weekly Hotlap Challenge May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 274 May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 273 May 14, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #272 May 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 271 Apr 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 270 Apr 16, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 269 Apr 9, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 268 Mar 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 267 Mar 19, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 266 Mar 12, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 265 Mar 5, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 264 Feb 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #262 Jan 29, 2022

3. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Im back!!!!

Finally got everything fixed in the basement. This included moving the TV and the couch around and flipping the room and getting some new furniture from Ikea.

But everything is back up and running adjusted the rig to make sure that the wheel wasn't damaged during the flood since they power brick was laying on the floor but it didn't get submerged so it still works fine.

I really wanted to try the Acura at Kyalami, might just give that a try as well as the Audi for this week obviously.

4. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Good to see you back and everything is finally sorted. I have to be honest, the Audi suggestion went up to see if I could spike your interest!

5. bennorz

bennorz Gamer

Drove some laps with the Lada. It's interesting. Not as slow as I expected, but it drives very floaty (esp. the rear at speed) and doesn't give much feedback. Bad physics or Lada-realism? I dunno :eek:

Don't forget to change the transmission, since the default setup only has the stock 4-speed.

6. Good to see! :)

Ooh, you are such a tease @bennorz ! What time did you get? :D:D:D

I'm about to have a run in the C9 at Mugello.
    I may well not post the time from my first few efforts. ;)

Emmanuel Tubbiolo and Rod100 like this.
  7. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

They can’t be any worse than my first run - 1:50.474!!

8. Hahaha! It was!!
    And, it was after many attempts, just trying to get round intact!
    I found the car pretty much undrivable in default set up (but with 100% turbo.:D)

Emmanuel Tubbiolo likes this.
  9. AC
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2022-2-16_20-23-1.png
    After 10 or so attempts and several visits to the pits, I got this.
    But it is by no means an attacking lap! :D Just driving carefully to get round....
    This needs some practice.

10. SlowGrayAudi

I just got everything reset up on Saturday. The insurance company and the contractor sweet time doing it incorrectly so they had to come back and redo the basements but now everything is fixed so we're good to go

11. bennorz

bennorz Gamer

No real time, yet. 1:42 or something like that. Good times should probably be mid-30s.

The lada model itself isn't that bad, but the download has a terribly pixelated "SOVIET RACING LEAGUE" windscreen banner. Best to replace it with a blank texture inside one of the skins

12. SlowGrayAudi

ACC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:45.785

Pretty rusty I must say. Its been almost 2 months since I've raced.

20220217_082950.jpg

13. bennorz

bennorz Gamer

I'm not sure there's any other way to do this. That C9 just wants to kill you all the time

AC
    bennorz/Teh Brz
    PC

20220217153256_1.jpg

14. Improvement
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2022-2-17_17-31-44.png
    I spent hours last night to gain 6/10ths. I can't get a good gear ratio for Arrabbiata and most of the lap seems to be either off throttle, or hovering very lightly over it.
    Trying harder doesn't help! :D

15. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Laughing Gravy
    PS4

[​IMG]

Two things one can learn from my screenshot.
    1. The painted surface outside the rumble strips is very slippery.
    2. My internet is out. (Thanks for the constant reminder Kunos )

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

16. SlowGrayAudi

17. Looking forward hearing more @SlowGrayAudi :D

18. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Is that SGA’s prediction on where he’ll finish in the challenge

19. SlowGrayAudi

Oh no lol, i was having issues with the reply function and that went through haha

20. SlowGrayAudi

Improvement

ACC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:45.280

20220218_210230.jpg

21. bennorz

bennorz Gamer

Man, that C9 is a piece of work. Managed to gain some consistency and started pushing it a bit, but it's soooo easy to push it too far

AC
    bennorz/Teh Brz
    PC
    upload_2022-2-19_11-19-57.png

upload_2022-2-19_11-21-41.png