1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.7.5 is there...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Pboire, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Pboire

Pboire Rookie

What do you Think about it ? Great work ?

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.2 hotfix update OUT NOW! May 7, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBox-Acc doesn't start after update ( code 0x8b050033 ) May 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Fixed -RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024

3. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Was hoping for another track to be honest or at least a race weekend ! , the hyaaaaaa thing don`t do it for me ..

booterboy likes this.
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Feeling a bit disappointed. No AI improvements, telling from the update log, just a new collision Check box. Which in first testing with t125 at Nürburgring does not work well. Still beeing bumped off track. Haven't tried the new car yet, so no opinion here...

booterboy, speedbee and Requiem84 like this.
  5. xSYOx

xSYOx Hardcore Simmer

worst ever. sorry~

+1

I'm really happy that I didn't waste my time hyping these last updates~
    take a look at the .log, 4 weeks / one month, to get this? interesting..let's see how long these minor fix will last...and I spent money on it I have at least the rights to show my opinion so deal with it. ;)

6. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

They are working on MP and AI and everything for 1.0, I think making these small updates take time.

7. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

two weeks between updates is a small amount of time for a small team to make massive updates, this is a WIP game and will continue at this pace forever more so people best get used too it.

8. 3316V

3316V Alien

Kegetys please! give us another track!

Koen, Cote Dazur and Albert McSaltens like this.
  9. Joao Alves

Joao Alves Racer

Of course I would have loved to get more, but this is the half-step update... The Huayayayayra is about as fun to drive as it is to say. I can almost swear that the game is loading faster now too. My framerate is also much smoother, and still steady around 100. So that's a huge plus.

Also if a "small" update now means that we get something really good next time in 0.8, I'm fine with it. Overall nothing to actually complain about without just being butthurt.

xSYOx and sketchyterry like this.
  10. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

This Pagani is way better then i ever thought. Not so understeery like MP4-12C, Italia and brutal fast even on semislicks. I cant imagine, how P1 or LaFerrari should be again so much faster. The Sound is also nice, when i rev it high and let it roll, its sounding really cool and funny to me :D:D
    The spoiler animation is like on the MP4 awesome made :)

All who are disappointed, should work one day in such development team and say it again. They mentioned it on some sites, that they need some important improvements before big AI Update or MP will be added. So i can understand it, but i have to say i hoped too, that it will come this friday. So thx Kunos, the update is still great^^
    Now i gonna test the performance improvements, hope my old pc will get a small boost now :)

Leemstradamus and Philippeapo like this.
  11. kyr1974

kyr1974 Gamer

yes kunos!
    instead to improve tracks is worse,the nurburgring gp is worse now :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Sickboy74

Sickboy74 Gamer

Don't like this car, too. Spongy gripless overpowered and nerveous car provides not that fun at all. But that's a personal thing. Unfortunately also no obviously new and interesting things added, too. This leaves me a bit disappointed with this update. But no big deal. Hope the next one will contain more interesting development improvements. Had so much fun with this beta so far, that I shouldn't complain about anything. :)

Leemstradamus and Ray HT like this.
  13. Pete Jones

Pete Jones Gamer

As usual, thanks to the team at Kunos - we have to take the big with the small and perceived bad with the good as far as the updates are concerned. I'm also darned sure that there will be a ton of work going on by the team in the background so looking forward to that whenever it turns up. Keep it up guys, you're doing a great job!

ftmPP, Leemstradamus, Jacka and 4 others like this.
  14. Simon Roberts

Simon Roberts Simracer

Not bothered in the slightest for this release, nothing of note and bored of hot lapping now.

Hany likes this.
  15. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

Yup. Not to mention that they had the huayyya mostly developed for quite some time.

This update is indeed a dissapointment for me. It's been 2 weeks since last I played AC, and I guess it will be 2 more.

rhs and xSYOx like this.
  16. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

I have the impression that the new Pagani has a steering angle too wide to really run well on the track ... but at first impression the Zonda is superior in everything and a lot more fun.

Sickboy74 and Enzo Martin like this.
  17. Schuberth

Schuberth Racer

well im disappointed. only because they could have told us not to expect MP or crash for this update. but they didnt say anything and left us hoping which got us disappointed. now another 15 days for that significant update.. its a long time.

and stop calling this team "small" they made netkar pro, a simulator thats been a reference point to the sim world for quite some time, LFS was developed by 3 people and was getting updates until 2008. kunos is 10 people, all of them are talented and very experienced.

i can wait for anything, i mean any updates for a long time. its ok. but i cant wait for MP. its too damn necessary for sim.

Nuk3m, rhs, xSYOx and 1 other person like this.
  18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

No need to be unpolite, lad. I'm very into Kunos, appreciating what they are doing. All in all top of the line, even if still in Beta right now. Just saying, I expected a little more...
    Never the less, thumbs up

tkrisz2 likes this.
  19. Joao Alves

Joao Alves Racer

Sorry if it came off as rude, I guess I'm just a little crass ;)

20. Tucker73

Tucker73 Hardcore Simmer

Grazie Kunos, pure enjoyment from the pagani, stunning work.

21. Cartman

Cartman Gamer

Yep, good work on the Pagani...thanks a lot and mille grazie you folks at Kunos