1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.7.5 is there...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Pboire, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Sputnik

Sputnik Racer

Just go slower!

Kristaps likes this.
  2. dangerscouse

dangerscouse Gamer

ooo suits you sir

3. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

I know you're right, sir, but it feels wrong. LOL

4. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

I've had a few races and it seems much better, particularly the first lap. It used to be complete chaos but now there's about the right amount of mayhem for a 24 car grid in the races I've had.

The AI are still a bit slow around the tight corners, especially in traffic although I think they may be better than they were before 0.7.5. Hopefully soon Kunos can start to switch their attention to teaching the AI some racecraft, they currently jump out of our way a bit too much and still usually drop back massively when you overtake them. It's great that they usually manage to avoid contact when I dive down the inside, outbrake myself and run wide but it would be even better if they cut back and overtook on the inside like a real driver. :D

Definitely feels like a step in the right direction for the AI, and the Huayra is a lot more fun than I was expecting. Much better update than I first thought :)

Cote Dazur likes this.
  5. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

use TC, its a difference ;)

6. alex72

alex72 Alien

I have rather good control of this car which was a bit of a surprise (thought it was gonna be a nightmare). Love it. :)

7. SupermightyZ

SupermightyZ Racer

New APP :: Real Time X360 car controls debug where is?

8. alex72

alex72 Alien

Have to activate dev apps. Its some pages back how to. Sorry i forgot. I hope they add it to normal apps.

9. SupermightyZ

SupermightyZ Racer

THX ;)

10. Big Engine

Big Engine Simracer

I may be wrong but I think that you can see that app without the Dev Apps just by connecting a controller (like the 3 screen's app that only shows if 3 screens are selected)

sherpa25 likes this.
  11. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Vallelunga Club, 18 Lotus Elise: AI improved there as well, that critical left-hairpin still is approached by the AI with much of respect, but it doe not come to a standstill that easily anymore. A smpo0oth race, otherwise, with good duels on the track, and no unfair collisions at all. Pleasant experience!

Next was 18 upstaged M3 E92 at Nürburgring. Some minor contacts in the pack, but nothing major and nothing unfair at all, not in first round, not in later one. Very nice racing experience . The only two bigger incidents - were completely my own faults. It makes sense to use trackIR a bit more to check your sides at times :) . Hope the finally fix the axis, so far the forward-backward-axis is exchanged with the left-right axis for the head movement ("Sidestepping" the head, not panning left-right and up-down, that works okay).

The AI gets worked on, that much I am sure of.

Later today there will be testing the more AI-critical (faster) cars. The 458 S3 at Imola, and the MP4 GT3 at Silverstone and finally the Z4 GT3 at Mugello and M3 GT2 at Monza.

Considering the nice quality to be seen in the Huayra, this update has much more under the hood than one could see at first glance.

Leemstradamus likes this.
  12. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

Uh oh... excellent update as always ;o) Huayra is really stunning and a lot of fun to drive. Raced with AI at Monza and it's really great!
    Also want to thanks Kunos team for their hard work (for sure there is some beside the updates too) And can't imagine work on Nordschleife. For me it seems like a huge task and a looooot of hours, days and month of effort. How many guys working on the tracks btw? :) I'm sure I'll send them a bottle of Moët when it comes out :)
    Just a small question... Do you have guys the same "bug" like me?
    When Hyayra stand still, the wheel jittering slightly (left-rigt-left-rigt) and FFB meter shows some spikes between 1-20% of the force.
    When brake is applied, then there is a nice friction like it should be when car is not moving, but without a brake there is some weird rumbling until the car starts moving. Tried next random car (T125) :) and there it was just fine.... Of course from 1Km/h up to hilarious speeds FFB works just excellent and nicely representing tires grip and weight transfer (like usual) ;o) Very Happy :)
    PS: Sorry for my English cause I'm after several 12h night-shifts and today just 1 hour of sleep cause internet (server) in our building decided to start p**s me off :/ In this situations my English translation skills decreasing rapidly :)

Cote Dazur and Leemstradamus like this.
  13. alex72

alex72 Alien

I have a 360 xbox controller but i cant see it in the apps to the side of screen.

14. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

One...

15. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

:eek: I don't believe! He must have some clones hidden under his bed...
    PS: Back to the game, back here, Huayra seems to be my most favorite production car so far :) Braking, turning, accelerating from apex (especially at Monza, last corner) everything makes me somehow excited a lot ...from my feet up to my head!

Leemstradamus likes this.
  16. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

Rumour has it that he hasn't slept for the last three years and is locked in a room, chained to his workstation with a permanently attached intravenous coffee and amphetamine drip .

17. kyr1974

kyr1974 Gamer

nights not sleeping mows the lawns:D

18. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann Simracer

AI tested at NBG-GP and Magione, MP4-GT3+BMW M3-GT3+Z4-GT3, got a lot of stupid hits in the back, not much fun here...But however, thanks for the update.

19. Big Engine

Big Engine Simracer

Ok I was wrong :D

20. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Everything still seems to be on ice though once you get into a spin, and is it just me but do you always end up facing back down the track in the wrong direction???? :oops: