1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update v 1.03 is available to download on PlayStation® 4 NOW!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by AC_CM505, Sep 29, 2016.

1. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

Go to setting and adjust wheel. 400 gives me my whole wheel rotation.

2. BASE

BASE Rookie

Thank you for this update, but replays are still not enjoyable. Still there is to much "staccato". To me that creates questions on why it is hard to make the graphics smooth. Unlike a PC, here you have a given hardware, that you have to optimalize everything around. So is the PS4 not powerfull enough? Software is hard to make? Is it because the visuals "steel" to much power from the PS4(then why not tone visuals down to make it flow better)?

By the way, this is not an attack on anyone, but trying to understand the challenges faced by the people that creates games like this.
    Please answer if you have any insight on this subject:confused:;)

3. No, not until the Porsche DLC.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  4. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

Agreed. The F40, although it still bites and bites HARD, it suddenly feels less likely to kill you at any any given moment. That's not to say it's easier to drive as such but it feels more believable to drive, like if I Spin out its my fault and I'm happy with that.

If the previous version was dropping graphical frames, is it possible the physics engine was dropping processing frames also? I feel like I have the same amount of time to catch a slide but now more frames in which to do so? Does that make sense?

Overall, love the update :)

Edit sorry was supposed to be a multi quote including graveltrap and DrVegas's comments

Matt White and DrVegas like this.
  5. ayrtonkee

ayrtonkee Rookie

Is it me or does Zandvoort now have a LOT more scenery like fences, crowds, bushes, trucks, billboards etc.?

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey guys! For those asking about the Japanese pack, this is a mistake and it is currently not available to download. However, it is coming and we will update you all very soon! Apologies for any confusion caused! :(

Keith Quinn likes this.
  7. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

ps4 G29
    anybody else having trouble with the controler switching from wheel back to controler in settings for no reason ?

8. Imonack21

Imonack21 Rookie

Just a quick question with the new patch update on ps4 they have a rotation setting that can be adjusted. Do I leave it on 400 degrees or what's the better option I have a thrustmaster T150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Imonack21

Imonack21 Rookie

Just a quick question with the new patch update on ps4 they have a rotation setting that can be adjusted. Do I leave it on 400 degrees or what's the better option I have a thrustmaster T150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

The rotation settings are only for the visual wheel for those who plays with a controller.
    So don't affect when you're playing with a wheel

Imonack21 likes this.
  11. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

The visual wheel setting does affect the wheel. Leave it at 400, for 1:1

Imonack21 likes this.
  12. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

Are any of the vehicles downloadable?

13. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Dont think so no

14. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Thanks Kunos! Private custom lobby and be able to adjust FFB strength of each car is of great importance to me and other players

15. Exage304

Exage304 Gamer

Unfortunately update took a while for myself and now I have to work the next 4 days... But it was definitely noticeable. The gloves look awesome!

Something was definitely tweaked because on every car it's way easier to countersteer a slide.

There's more stuff there than previously for sure.

DrVegas likes this.
  16. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

Definitely, also the color palette seems to be a bit livelier. I noticed this at Mugello as well.

17. Chreos

Chreos Gamer

Good job, thanks! Can't wait for the Porsche's, especially the GT-1 '98. Hopefully Le Mans will also be added.

18. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

Nothing official from anyone in the know, but I'd love to know if the improved handling *is* just a placebo.

Black Cat County track is just awesome, that final sweeping bend as you come back onto the start/finish straight missing the red striped wall on the left by the thickness of a rizzla paper is just a joy.

Smooooooth visuals and no tearing. Hindsight is always 20-20 and all that but I bet they wished they'd hung onto it a few more weeks before release, the reviews would have been much kinder I'm sure

19. andyfox71

andyfox71 Rookie

when I go to select the percentage of FFB steering wheel me error and brings me the value to 0% when I go to select the values 55%, 56%, 57%, 58% they have also changed the range of values of setup adjustments of shock absorbers of the BMW Z4 GT3 now are totally different from those that were there before the upgrade, because you have done this?

it would be better to fix the bug of the steering wheel adjustment I use a thrusmaster t300

quando vado a selezionare la percentuale del FFB del volante mi da errore e mi riporta il valore su 0% quando vado a selezionare i valori 55%, 56%, 57%, 58% inoltre sono cambiati i range dei valori dei setup le regolazioni degli ammortizzatori della BMW Z4 GT3 ora sono totalmente diversi da quelli che ci stavano prima dell'aggiornamento, perchè avete fatto questo ?

sarebbe meglio sistemare il bug della regolazione del volante io uso un thrusmaster t300

20. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

I feel no difference in the handling at all , its taken me a while to re do my controller settings to get them close to how they was .

But to be honest I feel no difference pre to post patch except the controller settings.