1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update v 1.03 is available to download on PlayStation® 4 NOW!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by AC_CM505, Sep 29, 2016.

1. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

Maybe it's just on certain cars, must admit, my normal hotlapping go-to car , the 458GT2, doesn't feel any different. But the traditionally less forgiving cars seem better behaved.
    I hope it is improvements and tweaks rather than any 'dumbing down' going on

2. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Probably higher frame rates = less lag = better control from the driver.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

MartyBook and kofotsjanne like this.
  3. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Got to be fair I had no Issues before the patch my frame rate was ok no screen tear , my only hope is that features get added along the way sooner rather than later to be honest.

Id like to be able to turn off the red markers and have an onscreen tyre wear indicator, other than that just what most everybody else is asking for private lobbies, lederboards etc etc.

Oh and sort out the end of race I HATE the teleporting to the pits man that winds me up and for a game of this standard is so lame lol.

But the game for me for the time being is fine.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  4. Vigliano

Vigliano Rookie

You haven't fixed the cycle turbo bug. So we STILL can't get 100% power from cars such as the RUF Yellowbird, Lotus 98T, and Sauber C9. So we still can't get the most out of these cars. What gives? :(:confused::eek:

5. xtro

xtro Gamer

I like the sparco gloves btw. Nice addition. It looks better than the original grey ones

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bibbles likes this.
  6. Don't hold your breath waiting on that, on PC it requires changing a game ini file so I doubt that it will be made available on console.

Bibbles likes this.
  7. mdurmus

mdurmus Rookie

i've already paid season pass but i cant play with new japanese pack. since i bought ac for example i cant use lambo gallardo or ferrari 488, i try to download but evrytime it says this content cant download now. its same for toyota cars today. any suggestions? thanks in advance.

8. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

@mdurmus The Japanese pack is indeed showing in game which naturally suggested to you and many others that you could have it, like now. But you can't have it yet because something something something. You're welcome.

9. djm99

djm99 Gamer

not sure about the better handling, but my PS4 is running quieter whilst playing.

xtro likes this.
  10. almarm

almarm Racer

People say it works, and that's great, cause now you can put your attention in what's important: Porsche DLCs and improve the Oculus support (that's the future).

11. Exage304

Exage304 Gamer

If your on the Dual Shock 4 you likely won't notice it (because all game-pad steering is unrealistic) and it doesn't effect the cars with aero as much.

There is a MASSIVE difference on a Ruf CTR with a wheel [for the better]. The F40 S3 is slightly less sketchy. Just overall counter-steer on everything that slides is better on the wheel in 1.03.

12. djm99

djm99 Gamer

This latest patch is a great start in improving the game, but i feel it's important is to sort out other issues listed before spending time on developing any DLC and supporting the Oculus...Really appreciate that Kunos have made such a big stride in the latest patch.

13. SvenH007

SvenH007 Racer

Does anybody whether Assetto Corsa will support PS VR on the PS4 ? Currently havent bought it yet as I am driving on the PC , but VR would be a reason for me to but it.I ordered the PS VR and should get it on the 13th of October

14. czk51

czk51 Rookie

Really happy about the 'very easy' mode on PS4 now so I can go back and complete some of the seemingly impossible career events. However moving forward into new events (I started the Hypercars event on the weekend) I end up winning by 40 seconds or so! So I'm going to have to go back and put it back on Easy because I love the challenge of just trying to hit podium (I'm not the greatest driver!) and if it's clearly an unbalanced landslide like some of the earlier races that were impossible for me to hit podium, then I'll crank it back to Very Easy.

End of the day I feel like the challenge on Easy (that feels so weird and even disheartening to see on screen!!) was the best possible tutor to get better at the game in general. Sweaty finishes, tough battles with the AI and struggles for 3rd. That's what really made the game for me.

Jan Duin likes this.
  15. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well, once marco said in an interview for red bull website that the normal PS4 hasn't enough performance, but with the upgraded model (PS4 Pro) it could be possible.

http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331796496220/assetto-corsa-on-ps4-and-xbox-one-interview

A game for PSVR has to go minimum at 60 Fps solid..
    And assetto on PS4 don't arrive at 60 all times and isn't solid.

Let's see what happens once the PSVR are launched, i only now one thing, i don't gonna spend 400 bucks for the PSVR, neither 50 for the PS camera (needed for headtracking and without the PSVR don't work) an if for some games I've got to change my PS4 and buy for 400 bucks more the Ps4pro... With 850 bucks i mount me a PC..

16. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

i hear they have no plans for supporting the neo,,,sorry to break it to you all.

17. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

I found if you cycle the turbo with the x button on start up it will get 100% but if you restart it only gets 90%. This was with the Yellowbird.

18. The-skull-07

The-skull-07 Rookie

Did the ( game team ) know the meaning of VERY EASY ??
    some of the races still very hard to be the first

19. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Not trying to sound condescending but if I think you just simply need to practice more , honestly if they made very easy much easier there would be no point in playing imho.

20. The-skull-07

The-skull-07 Rookie

I disagree , if i want more challenge i just put it hard or alian , but if i want to platinum this game i just put very easy , also i must added that some of races are easy but not all of them , i cant win some because they are much much faster then me :(