1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update v 1.14 OUT NOW on PlayStation 4

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, May 17, 2017.

1. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

"No servers available"!!!!!!!!!

2. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Pls reread the first post.

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  3. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

A few hours they said i know but there are people saying the servers are up and running! Well not yet for me and a few others.

4. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Guys is normal to have servers problems, but they work to update it...also a lot of people use it and are down again...its normal i expected that to happen..so lets calm down and let Kunos do the server optimization (update) and tomorrow we gone a play without any problem.. Now works fine and later stops...later again works...stops... So is normal to have this type of issues the first day.. (i quote your comment due of the info for people to read first post, not because i talk to you)

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  5. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

Seems like Kunos is still actively working on the servers. At roundabout 18:00 (GMT+1) I saw loads of custom lobbies and partook in a Group C race at Spa, afterwards it was back to "no servers available". Have patience my friends, have patience.

SlimCharles and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  6. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

Hi everyone, I'm very happy for this update, tonight I will download it, in the meantime I would ask you what is this update about graphics performance, for example at Nurburgring Nordscheifle with 10 or more cars? Is better than previous version?
    Fabio

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

7. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Call me stupid but where are the settings for in car camera movement?????help.

8. gabrynet83

gabrynet83 Gamer

On track while the option block are visible, Just press the Square button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

365gt likes this.
  9. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Got it,many thanks.

10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Just one issue I had when I managed to create lobby and I really hope I'm wrong about this and just missed it. When I created a lobby I allowed Stability control for my friends as they can't keep up with me ( I'm not that fast ), but it appeared that I couldn't switch off stability control for myself which is pretty disappointing and not enjoyable for me. Am I mistaken about this?

11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

As far as I know from the pc side of things, stability control is a global setting, you cannot switch off individually.
    Maybe it would be a better way to allow TC on, that you can switch of by yourself.
    SC sucks btw, it hinders the natural car movement and is just fake.
    Rather show them how to lap fast in a more relaxed "follow me" session. ;)

12. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

TC i set to factory so i can swith it on if i need it in a race. I'm gonna assume if i set it to ON i wont be able to turn it off in a race. I dont understand the logic of making it global.

P .S Yes SC sucks, which is why i want it turned off, but a few of my friends need it so they can keep up with me.

13. nocash168

nocash168 Rookie

Anybody else noticed digital fuel gauge now goes to a decimal place?

14. 23:20 here, I can see the other lobbies, but I still can't create a private lobby: there's still an error message saying "try later".
    I hope it will be ok tomorrow. :)

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  15. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yeah, good view, also i notice a incorect tyre temperature in some cars...or is because all cars now use v10 tyres...i must test few more days before make any report...but looks like SemiSlicks didnt work proper on the "green" optimal temperature and feels like are cold... I mean for semi slick was between 70° and 85° the best feel and grip...but now at this degreese loose grip easy like cold tyres before....idk...maybe i miss something..need few more days to test more cars and tyres!

16. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

First of all...Hello Great Youtube Videos :) ...if you are viperconcept guy :) and second about the server errors...yes in some regions works fine in others not...but is server side issues and they gone a fix it tomorrow with sure...(at least the patch looks stable and we not need to wait for new patch and they can fix the servers without problems)

Viperconcept_ likes this.
  17. Cool! If they will solve this problem soon, I'll be able to make a new online championship! The previous 5 championships I made with public lobbies were nice, but this one with private lobbies will be awesome! Can't wait! :D

18. uelas_77

uelas_77 Simracer

Simply awesome update! I knew u would have delivered this way, simulation has changed for the good, a lot! Still can't create, just managed once, but I'm confident u'll sort this out too, best update ever! Suppa rezpect!

19. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I wonder if server capacity is the problem, it is not possible to create a lobby as all the space is used?

20. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Our community gone a make a GT3 championship with Teams (each team 2 identical cars) total of 8 differend gt3 Teams...on 7 tracks...if you want join us (to have some clean racers also for your games, we are exactly 100 now) Our name is MAX REALISUM RACING TEAM .

(not ask you to participate in our future Champ. But you can join us and makes some contact with other clean racers if you want, the community is focussed on clean and respectful people only..like you :) )

I see your games...im a sub :)

paul_wev and Viperconcept_ like this.