1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Vscr- evora gtc cup starting on 6th of september

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Tig_green, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Tig_green

Tig_green Rookie

Check our league at http://www.virtualsportscarracing.com/

Starting on 13th of September in Zandvoort (carb day on 6th). Race weekend starts at 16:00 GMT. Race start at 17 GMT.

More info coming soon! Feel free to check our forums and PM me for any questions regarding this cup or our league in general :)

We are all about clean racing so everyone can have fun!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    lionbest likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge WHL 181 Evora Ever After May 30, 2020
    Physics Bugs & Issues Lotus Evora GTE Strange Behaviour Mar 1, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Evora S shift lights Feb 22, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues Evora GTE + Carbon different sounds levels Oct 27, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions BUG - Lotus Evora GTC Upshifting Sep 4, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Evora S - coloured "artifacts" in headlights Aug 14, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lotus Evora GTE side windows are darker than windscreen Aug 14, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lotus Evora S Rim Logo LF mirrored Aug 10, 2016
    General modding discussion Evora S blurred rim template Aug 10, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lotus Evora GTE (carbon) stitching on seat + no shading on interior + rim colouring Aug 10, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Lotus Evora GTC external sounds too low Aug 5, 2016
    Suggestions ~GT4 Step version for the Evora GX Jul 18, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues minor error Lotus Evora GX Jun 7, 2016
    Screens & Videos Lotus Evora GX Cup May 17, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Lotus evora tire temperature May 17, 2016

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

This looks like fun and it's the perfect time for me, having an odd work schedule anyway.

4. Tig_green

Tig_green Rookie

We have candidate tracks list:

Blackwood
    Eastern Creek Brabham
    Grobnik
    Imola
    Longford
    Magione
    Monza
    Mugello
    Nurburgring Sprint
    Salzburgring
    Sentul
    Silverstone National
    Spa
    Vallelunga

I would like to replace some of these with Paul Ricard, Poznan and Road America, but I'm not sure if pit-stops work in online with mentioned tracks (these tracks can be found from Racedepartment). Have anybody got an opportunity to test them online?

Also share you thoughts if you are interested in joining us for at least this cup :)

-Matt

5. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

How is the new Blackwood? Are the improvements to the new track only graphical?

Also, what's the format of the races going to be?

6. Tig_green

Tig_green Rookie

Yeah, I think it's mainly graphical improvement. It works at least as smooth as the other version. You can find lots of tracks to AC from racedepartment website.

Races will have a SIGN UP list. Race lenght is 150 KM. We will have 70% damage and we'll be using standard VSCR assists. This car has TC and ABS low by default (as the real car I suppose).

7. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

I saw the VSCR practice server online. Looks like running different tracks. I'm looking forward to Zandy most of all.

8. Tig_green

Tig_green Rookie

I'm yet to try Zandvoort with this car, should be good. I guess it's official that we are running it in our cup?

9. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

The first race- Zandvoort, Sept 13. 35 laps

10. not_him_59

not_him_59 Rookie

Has Zandvoort replaced the original race at Blackwood? and are you still going to do Blackwood, it's very nice in that Lotus.

11. Tig_green

Tig_green Rookie

Yes and yes, Zandvoort is first but we are definitely going to Blackwood also.

Good time to start to fill the grid and practice, now that there are 1 month left for our first race!

12. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

Zandy (since this was just released, it's a natural place to start!)
    Blackwood
    Eastern Creek
    Sentul

These are on the schedule so far

13. Simon J

Simon J Rookie

Zandvoort is good fun suites the Lotus well :)

14. Tig_green

Tig_green Rookie

Opening post updated. Remember to register in our website to join us!

Races are every third week so you have time for other stuff too :)

15. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

Wow, that was fun on the server today. It's only set up for 5 lap races but it gives you an idea of how your setup is for a short stint. I can't ride the curbs with this combo of the Lotus & Zandy though, I don't know if the curbs are just too high or what. I think it's my setup since I was off the pace anyway. Any suggestions on a setup for Zandy?

16. Depco

Depco Rookie

The curbs are pretty tall in some of the corners, especially in the right hand (4th?) Corner after the first hairpin. If you hit that one it kicks you out wide and getting a fast lap is more difficult. Speaking of lap times. I got a 1:40 in a race tonight on the server.... Had a fella by the name of Hayden pushing me hard on all of our races. Great car and track combo. I am really looking forward to this series and this race.

17. Depco

Depco Rookie

Also, for those of you who are looking to jump into League racing for the first time, VSCR is a very friendly league with respectful members interested in helping make you a better racer. We don't require that you be fast, just clean and courteous to the other members and racers. So if you have been holding back thinking, "I am not ready for league racing", fear not, we welcome all racing levels. While racing AI is fun, there is no comparison to racing other people. Come join the fun at VSCR.

Virtualsportscarracing.com

18. Tig_green

Tig_green Rookie

Well said Chad. I'm also looking forward to meet new people. Racing online has matured a lot lately in AC. So time to have some fun with all you drivers out there!

-Matt

19. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

One cool thing is the Carb Day. It's a short race, bt before the race is a setup and driving tip session. We will swap setups, share secrets and driving tips about the track and car then do a quick race to test fuel usage and whatnot. the Carb Day is not required, but you will be better in the race if you attend. Nothing makes me cringe so much as, just before quali, to hear someone say "does anyone have a setup". If you attend the Carb Day, you will have a setup that you can tailor to your style for the week before the big race.

Racing AI is really difficult for me because racing people is so much more exciting, challenging and structured too. I have a hard time picking out a day to practice against AI and I usually skip quali because it's just AI. Against people, I am motivated to do well and have to practice because of the level of competition. You can't just turn the human difficulty level down. Carb Day, Race day Practice, quali and the race times are all set out and structured- I like that.

20. Tig_green

Tig_green Rookie

Just a reminder, that anyone who wants to join our awesome Lotus GTC cup, needs to register at our website. It's good to know beforehand how many of us there will be. There is still time to get your share of the fun :)

Our website seems to be down atm for some reason (at least in my end), but I'm sure we will be back online soon.

-Matt

21. Depco

Depco Rookie

The site is up now. If it was down it was for an unknown reason.

Please come register and join us for great racing. There are still spots open on the grid but they are filling up so claim your spot for this fantastic series.