1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic We need Hot Hatches

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BBernes, Sep 20, 2016.

1. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

Not at all, there are all kinds of weird and wonderful stuff. But there are the fan base cars which I listed above. The amount of 911's that passed me there was too damn high.

What's the VTS, I'm guessing by the BHP it's a Xsara? or it's a quite highly tuned Saxo?

2. Yes i forgot to put its name in my comment.

Currently, its cheaper 306 s16 and its "drivable rear wheel train", in France it costs around 1k5€ and it has plenty of parts ! and we are a bit to scared to bring a RWD to Nurb...

3. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Thus the proof the Golf isn't a proper hot hatch. It a family runaround ;) :p

Planning on taking my Clio (Trophy) to Spa for the ELMS race in September...Should be fun trip :) :cool:

StyleF1re, paul_wev and John Gordon like this.
  4. smokeKings

smokeKings Gamer

3 thumbs up for this 'we want hot hatches in AC' thread, I'd love to take a nice little hatch for a spin around the Ring.

Personally I don't care what car it is though...as long as it's RWD, has a stick and a straight 6! :rolleyes:

Straight6lover likes this.
  5. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

Oh, I've been there several times in my GT86. Brought the two teenagers there, but never the whole gang. First time for the 9-year old and the wife. Hope I can make her join me for a lap. :)

6. Clearly there are 3 types of hot hatches :

Yountimers as 205 gti, MK1 golf, R5 Gtturbo....etc

New ones : MK1 focus RS, MK2 mégane, new golf gti, new 308 gti etc

And "big blocks" : M135/140i, RS3, Golf R, Focus RS 2015 etc.

I think it can give some ideas for DLCs

paul_wev likes this.
  7. nivadepi

nivadepi Racer

And let us not forget the Mk7 FiST, affordable, fast and way fun to drive.

CtrlAltDeLaet likes this.
  8. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

I had a mk1 xr2 back in the day for a little while, don't think it was really worth a shot on this though? My mk1 golf was much more fun

T300rs, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, ps vr

9. Jebus

Jebus Alien

You can count me out of that we. I don't need them nor want them to AC. Those kind of car would be a complete meh to me.

@P73 likes this.
  10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

While you all argue which hot hatch should be added, i say add them all.

nivadepi likes this.
  11. Don't say I'm not good to you....

[​IMG]

12. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

I think the whole hot hatch genre is one area that AC is really lacking and this includes tin tops. I mean we have supercars, hypercars, sportscars, historic race cars, open wheelers, F1, RWD JDM cars, GT3 race cars, GT2 race cars, GT4 race cars and even rally cars now but we are really lacking front wheel drive tin tops and hot hatches. Even the few fwd cars we do have dont fall into the catagory of hot hatches.

The whole hot hatch market is so competive and vibrant with every manufacturer trying to set the fastest time around the ring. For many mainstream manufacturers like Honda, Ford, Renault, VW, the hot hatch is their flagship car. On top of that you have huge motorsport backbone with BTCC, Clio Cup, VTEC Challenge, WTCC. Plus, you have such huge classic motoring icons such as the Pug 205 GTi, VW Golf GTi mk 1, Renault 5 GT Turbo. Its such a huge mainstream genre that I really hope Kunos gives us some of these hugely popular cars.

To not miss out on an oportunity to add my wishes then mine would be,

Renaultsport Megane R26R
    Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy
    Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup Race Car
    Honda Civic Type R 2016
    Honda Integra Type R DC2
    Ford Focus RS 2016
    Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9
    VW Golf GTi Mk 1

nivadepi and paul_wev like this.
  13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer