1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What to do to reach and keep SA rating at 100

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Luis Branco, May 16, 2019.

1. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

As it's easier to raise the matter of improving SA rating with images rather than with just words, I've recorded this video of a 30 min race against AI with 100 skill and 100 aggressiveness, showing how I race (either in multiplayer or single player) to reach and try to keep SA rating at 100.
    Basically all is needed is to race withing a gap of 0.4 seconds or less of the other cars, avoid crashing or tapping any of the other cars and whenever needed give some room so both cars can continue racing.

I can add that in multiplayer, when racing close to other drivers of identical pace, is also easier to improve or maintain both CN and CC because the pace is more regular and even faster than against the AI.

Currently (with v0.7.2) there some corners where the AI brake more than needed and so the race pace isn't as flowing as in multiplayer which, consequently, can influence both consistency and control.
    Overall, I would say that in multiplayer, racing with good drivers, can be easier to improve and keep higher ratings than against the AI. At least that's how I feel it during the EA and before having v1.0.

Edit: ups, wrong subforum :oops:, should have posted it in ACC General Discussions

martcerv likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC Issues on PS5 that were not an Issue on PS4,,, Can anyone help/answer reach out Dec 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions multiplayer players out of reach? Jul 22, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer An Outreach From the Communities, re: DOS/DDOS Attacks Jun 19, 2022
    ACC Gameplay No Blue Flags After Clock Reaches 00:00 Dec 3, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Stats and ratings when ACC will reach EOL Dec 2, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.6.1] CTD, game doesn't reach main menu (Fixed with steam validation) Nov 21, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Error when trying to create a LAN server: Lobby could not be reached Aug 8, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Total players vs players out of reach (multiplayer) Jun 28, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Players out of reach? Apr 25, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Changed Logitech G27 Accelerator position to only reaching 89% Throttle Jun 1, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Can't reach Oculus runtime service... Mar 7, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Have I reached max number of mods? Apr 6, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues (oculus) cant reach menu with pointer at session start Aug 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Has the ai reached it's final potential ? May 20, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Ai continue to race after they reach number of laps Feb 28, 2015

3. Doc3d

Doc3d Racer

Excellent video showcasing some Nice driving on your behalf! Myself, I can’t run with 100 aggressive as they seem to dive and crash (into me) a lot, but your video clearly shows it’s not the AI at fault, so I must be doing something wrong. Which is good to know, so I can stop complaining about the AI being silly :)

4. RWa

RWa Simracer

I just feel having 100 aggressive makes it better to race against AI. With lower settings it seems they make more stupid actions. Of course you also have to anticipate and look in the mirrors to see what happens around you. ;-)