1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Wishlist, what is yours?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Chreos, Nov 6, 2016.

1. roemer7000

roemer7000 Rookie

I would like to join the game in VR and I wish to have the dlc's on the same day the pc-users have them...

Mboyd5891 likes this.
  2. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Kunos big boss answer on PSVR :

[​IMG]

3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Track tracksss tracky's tracks track ttrraakksszz .

Mainly ...... tracks
    Many....... tracks
    More.... tracks
    tracks .
    And one more track for the road .

Mboyd5891 likes this.
  4. roemer7000

roemer7000 Rookie

@Donnced:

Well, this is just my whish and I've read Stefano's answer. But it seems to be not the last answer...there's still hope...

5. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

There's a track in Bowmanville ON, Canada, called Canadian Tire Raceway. Previously called (and still called by most real fans) Mosport
    I would LOVE to see this track put into this game. I would even do the leg work to make the contacts and set that up, whatever I could do. I watch races there every summer, and know quite a few racers, mechanics, and teams.

Do yourself a favor, and check out some on-board videos from this track on youTube.. You will not be disappointed. They use to race I believe F1, or something like that, in the 70's.. just an EXCELLENT track!

There was even a version you could download for GT Legends a few years back, and they really did a great job of transcribing the track to a digital version :thumbsup:

Kunos, add Mosport! Gotta represent the great white north :)

There's my wishlist :)

6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Speaking of tracks ,

Not so long ago Assetto Corsa gave us a great track ...BLACK CAT COUNTY waw do I love it
    but...o_O
    Yellow lines in the middle of the track are blurry in front of you on PS4
    Shadow coming from the rocks are not always there on PS4
    AI are no good on this track .
    Hope to be fixed .

7. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

I'd love to see fully customisable button assignment for pad and wheel, plus keyboard support for the lesser used options. Speaking of lesser used options, how about seat height and distance from the wheel adjustability ?
    Sound issues are next ! Since launch the console version has had the title / intro music playing from one channel, which for reasons not disclosed by KS, alternates from left to right channels randomly. Then there's the cracking and distortion of the ingame sounds of the engine and environment if you look left/right in the car.
    News that private lobbies are on the cards has addressed my other wish, but I'm reserving judgement until they are fully implemented. I'm hoping they follow the lines of nearly every other console racing title where you as a host can set up a room, set what track, cars, assists etc can be used, and then change track, cars etc in that lobby and not having to make a new one every time !

8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

In terms of features we could actually get I would like to see:

1/ Showroom.
    2/ Photo Mode in Replay.
    3/ Greatly increased Replay file size.
    4/ New HUD showing live split-times during the race and total race time, not fastest lap, after race completion. Not meaning to sound rude or insulting but the current approach is ridiculous and nonsensical.

I would also love more free time to be able to use Assetto Corsa but it would be unfair to ask Kunos for that!

Mboyd5891, SerViBatyi and TheGT500 like this.
  9. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Totally agree with you here.
    I forgot about the lack of telemetry info in the HUD. For a SIM, it's crazy not being able to see what state your tyres are in both for heat and wear !
    Leaderboards, both local and global would be welcome too. Being able to download and use another racers ghost lap would go a long way to assist us less proficient guys with racing lines and braking points.
    And the after race 'teleporting' into the pits needs addressing. In an ideal world, being able to drive a cooling down lap before pitting would be great, but failing that, I'd settle for the AI taking over until the last place competitor crosses the line and then have a screen fade kind of effect to place you back in the pits.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Mboyd5891 and pippo10 like this.
  10. Chreos

Chreos Gamer

Why do I see video's on YouTube then from Assetto Corsa and Le Mans?

11. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Wow!
    That's exactly what my bought in the mid 70's. Same colour.
    It was a fun car to rip around in.:)

paul_wev and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  12. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Chapparal would be really interesting in AC I would think.:)

paul_wev likes this.
  13. PC version supports modding.
    I have 220 tracks installed currently.

paulieGTR likes this.
  14. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

You have 220 tracks?? Holy crap!! (is 'holy crap' ok to use here?) That's a lot of tracks. How many miles is that? How do you find the time? Where does someone find 220 tracks and do any of them have rabbits?
    Anyhow that's pretty impressive. I think I see number 221 drooling from your lower lip there? You might need a toothpick, two by four and possibly a small dog and a boy scout.

P.S. What's your favorite one?:)

paul_wev likes this.
  15. Keep in mind that only a couple dozen of them are AAA quality; my current favorite is VIR.

Anyways, my wishlist from Kunos is pretty much any track, as long as it is scanned, and 70's SCCA Trans Am Series.
    [​IMG]

paulieGTR likes this.
  16. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Easy to answer, those tracks are mods made by users.

And console versions don't have mod support

Chreos likes this.
  17. Dirk Popeye

Dirk Popeye Rookie

I wish me Group 5 (DRM -Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft -Gruppe 5) Cars ,and International Group 5 and IMSA Carsgreetings,Dirk

18. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

Top of wishlist?. That almost everyone in the online lobbies I joined last night should have an overnight epiphany and miraculously discover that the "stop" pedal is actually a very useful doodad and is that shiny unused thing situated just to the immediate left of their much preferred "go" thing and then to try using this newly discovered device into turn 1 (for instance) instead of relying on cannoning into the back of my car at a hundred and silly mph...;)

I can but dream :D

Seriously though. Custom lobbies, more tracks, more useful stuff, less bugs.

Pretty confident about the latter wishes happening totally resigned that my "top of the wishlist" won't ever :rolleyes:.

paulieGTR and paul_wev like this.
  19. tony wenham

tony wenham Rookie

to play it

20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I want the option to remove parts of the HUD and keep other parts. For instance I want to keep the map on so I can see the turds that have quit but rather than leave the lobby or go to pits they purposely park their car on track but I dont want to keep the whole list of drivers showing obscuring my view.

I would then like to be able to move the lap data to the right side rather than the left when then map is turned off. For some reason I have difficulty reading the info by just giving it a glance when it's on the left side and I end up messing my lap up trying to read the info. I can take in all the info by just glancing at it on the right dide.