1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Wreckers on servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Goodvibe13, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Goodvibe13

Goodvibe13 Gamer

Right now, on the 2 main Nord Tourist servers, including Bandito, I counted like 4 or 5 players being complete wreckers (including the infamous prodigy), they behave exactly the same:
    bumping into people / positioning their car in the middle of the road
    and they stay on the servers for hours. Yes, not 10mn, but hour.

Obviously the voting system is pointless as usual, and the anti-wreck feature probably not set up by admins (otherwise this would be a failure).

Apart the usual stuff (go play on MR servers), I would say this looks like quite an organisation from these guys: same pattern, same servers, same hours. Maybe they are live twitching or something?

Can something be done by Kunos? Like this progigy, he is at it all the time. Can't he be banned from MP?
    And who are these guys, are they on a personal vendetta against Kunos?
    Anyway this is pretty irritating.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Dirty racers/wreckers Apr 12, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues What to do with online wreckers, people who block/destroy purposely Aug 14, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues AI crashers and wreckers May 22, 2017
    Console Lounge Online wreckers Dec 11, 2016
    ACC Multiplayer CP Server - No servers in your region. May 8, 2024
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Servers are offline Jan 27, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer I can't join GT2 Servers Jan 26, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Create Public Server, or Class Specific Official Servers Dec 3, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Can we get an official announcement on the servers constantly crashing? Nov 4, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CP Server - No servers in your region Aug 2, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Engine stutters in busy servers Sep 12, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos servers down every day now Jul 18, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer CP Servers - Wrong region Jun 1, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer No Online Servers - Disconnected May 3, 2023

3. Sadly we don't admin these servers so there is nothing we can do about these guys.
    Hopefully the admins will see your message and act.

4. SOMEONE SAY CLICKBAIT ?

You won't believe what happens next !

5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Aren't you kind of enabling those guys by hanging around servers they are on? If people avoid servers that dont have wrecker protection or better A. wreckers cant do what they like to do best, join a busy server and ruin everyones fun and B. server admin that weren't running stuff like wrecker protection will have to provide it if they want players in their server.

I guess it isnt possible to have a filter for wrecker protection? Maybe it could be at the loading screen with the other info (if it isnt already.)

6. Goodvibe13

Goodvibe13 Gamer

Can it be done at Steam level? I believe on console Sony can disable the MP for a player if there are strong wrecking evidence.

Anyway, on the server's chat, some player addressed it saying "probably again that **** from PRC"...

7. chakko

chakko Alien

You don't want to hear it... but... go MR server, problem solved. ;)

Andy-R and A.r.e.s. like this.
  8. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Well I would expect such players on a "bandito" server...
    Get it?
    ...damn I'm so tired today

DaveS78 likes this.
  9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Not really. I've seen them yesterday (see the wreckers thread) on a MR server. Sure, they would have grade W now, but I won't be too sure about that.
    Current statistic on minorating says that there are 225 W graders. Since I've compared these numbers a 3-4 weeks ago, I know that back then it was 223 W graders.
    So the number didn't really increase by 4-5 people. (I've seen 3 wreckers on that MR server yesterday.)

Thus, either they found a way to circumvent the W grade or they spend some time getting up to C/D again and thus won't be excluded from from quite a few of the MR servers.
    Also, there is a bug which lets newbies get to grade A/B very fast, so if they somehow manage to get new ids, you might be in real danger even on an AB server.

Still, the Bandito servers don't seem to be the best admined servers. Thankfully if you want to drive Tourist, there are many different options.
    And for Tourist, you don't need 10 people around if you just want to experience the car.
    (Also, people likely will join once 2-3 people are there.)

10. Goodvibe13

Goodvibe13 Gamer

I guess you'r right, but it is a shame because apart from the name, the Banditos are pretty stable and full all the time (ok, no MR neither admin)

I just wonder how can some guys decide to dedicate a few hours a week playing wreckers ruining other players' experience.

In my simrace experience, I have seen wreckers here and there, but never seen wrankers planted for hours on a regular base.

This is why I think there is something at work from these guys :)

11. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Bandito server owners install MR, set it to ABCN, problem solved :p
    Actually amazing why they haven´t yet...

12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

It won't be that populated. You see a lot of D people around.