1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.14 OUT NOW

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

It might be an option to turn off or on. I've also noticed, before the update, the mirror only came on when in a race mode. It was on in one of the online races I did earlier

2. It's really great to see that the game now at a point where it's really enjoyable to play. It's nice to see that you/kunos are holding word. I really have doubts that the xbox version still be supported. Because I never can remember that a update take that long. It's really step forward because the game runs now really good and I'm glad that I still play this game. So I will say thanks kunos for holding through and don't give up us xbox players.
    It'was really frustrating that whe have to wait that long and that whe criticized the information politics. But in the review I can understand it.

Cyberdyne systems and breyzipp like this.
  3. Can you guys save/delete setups now?

LeDude83 and Cyberdyne systems like this.
  4. I just spend my entire night on highlands long, this track is just sublime, fast, bumpy, and tight corners etc!!

LOOOOOVVEEEE it

PS which of dev i've got to contact for a project of a game (and i'm serious)

pippo10 and Cyberdyne systems like this.
  5. Germany.
    The Problem is also at my own private Lobby. Drivers have a Ping about 390ms. Lags, Cars crashes with 10m space between, they are sliding over the track...
    Useless for league racing

Gurkensepp likes this.
  6. Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    pippo10, LeDude83 and SlimCharles like this.
  7. Millions are currently not the problem for me. i'm a grown man, and i know that €/$/£ is the answer for barely everything.

But thank you.

I'm interested to work with your team, not another, nd have a concept and a team

Cyberdyne systems likes this.
  8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Those links that lord kunos posted are bull****. I have extremely brilliant ideas that havent been implemented yet.

How about a shooting game set on the future, and you can fly and run on the walls. The action take place in closed aereas, and if you kill enough people without being killed you get the access to special weapons like a missile or a helicopter that kills people for you.

Dont try to steal my idea, my lawyer has already a copy of it.

pippo10, Cyberdyne systems and @P73 like this.
  9. Very mature, very interesting.

10. then we can talk :)

11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Had a quick look last night, saved and delete we're working. Haven't looked today to see if save setup was still there. Only time will tell on that one, but looking good.

13. Looks like it is somehow hit and miss; some guys are saying it saved yesterday but then wasn't anywhere to be found when they turned on their xbox today. Weird stuff.

14. never

never Gamer

So.... It would seem you can't save a custom championship :confused: So KS, was this a design decision, limitations of the software, or... did you just forget to include the option?

It kind of kills the notion of a custom 'championship', unless you are unemployed and have plenty of time on your hands.

Will the ability to save a championship be added?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Hammerpgh likes this.
  15. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Brake power! Thanks!

Cyberdyne systems and BluuSpydeR like this.
  16. Seps1974

Seps1974 Rookie

Has anyone tried the game with a controller after the update?

17. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

It always "saved", so if you didn't turn your XBox off the saved setups could always be loaded again.

The issue has always been when you turn the XBox off they have all disappeared.

18. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

I tried driving with a gamepad and everything works well.

19. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Many people said, myself included, that the cars are much easier to drive. The rear is easier to control.

20. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Much easier at the rear end, I was wondering if it was to do with the newer tyre model or improved frame rate.