1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

You wanted it, so here it is...MrGit's ACC League!

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MrGit@Twitch, Jun 8, 2019.

1. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Are you signed up?

If so, click on my name and "start a conversation".

2. MrGit@Twitch

Will be changing the session length to 90 minutes once current session ends, so if drivers want to ensure their time is saved then it's not too long to wait till the session cycles and results are saved as a json file. :)

3. david m

david m Racer

drivers can join to as many sessions as they want along all day?
    or only one session counts?

4. MrGit@Twitch

Once each 90 minute session ends a results file will be saved and all times from each 90 minute session will have its own results file created. you wont see your time if you join different sessions but as long as the server doesn't go empty your time should be saved.

If you REALLY want to be sure, then stay for the entire 90 minutes till the next session cycle. :)

Only your BEST overall time will be used. :)

Radfahrer and Ludovick daoust like this.
  5. MrGit@Twitch

Ok, after some testing *IF* you leave a server before the session cycles to a new one, your time will NOT be saved.

Consequently, i've now reduced the session length to just 60 minutes and server is now titled to show "[MrGit@Twitch] | league PQS Server *PLEASE STAY TILL SESSION END TO SAVE LAPTIME| ".

Results are saving for those that stay, so take note and happy driving. ^^

Radfahrer and Madsen like this.
  6. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

Just out curiosity, today i joined the Nurburgring server and set a time(1.54 low), i've also wait for the server restart and then i leaved. The time not appears on the PreSeason Qualify list on the site, so it will be updated?

7. MrGit@Twitch

Paitence needed I'm afraid, just me and meeky dealing with servers/website ect so sit back, grab a coffee or 15 and check back later tomorrow. :)

luxxx797 likes this.
  8. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

ok ok...take all your time! no problem at all, i was guessing if the times will be updated automatically(don't know if it is possible indeed) or manually.
    Thank you

9. MrGit@Twitch

Eventually they will, but all in good time, we're growing along with ACC. :)

luxxx797 likes this.
  10. MrGit@Twitch

Morning!

Just a reminder if any drivers haven't yet set a time, the server will be shut town in about 3 hours time.

Best get to it!

11. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

watching the thread @MrGit@Twitch in case you have a spot I'd be happy to race, even in a last minute call :rolleyes:

12. OrganDonor

OrganDonor Racer

@MrGit - if you need any help with programming, let me know. I can do both backend and client side. Could write scripts parsing JSON files or whatever you need.

13. MrGit@Twitch

Ok, we had 87 drivers set a time which gives 3 divisions of 29 nicely....now i don't think we'd get another 29 signed up and qualified in a short space of time for 4 divisions, but what i can do is ask if reserves would be interested (but not promise its happening ) to gauge interest. If less than 20 are interested then we'll go with 3 divisions as things stand today, if 20 interested people make it known to me by midday Wednesday, then a 12hr qualifying event for those will happen the following day. The league start date will be next Sunday which is why i need decisions fast.

Remember, this isn't confirmed to be happening, that 20 people mark needs to be reached before i can say yes!

So, lets check the numbers. ;)

14. OrganDonor

OrganDonor Racer

Is this the list I should be looking at? If so then having completed 2 sessions I don't see myself there. I joined two PQS sessions, set times and waited for them to complete before I left as was instructed.

Edit:
    Hmm, I could be the UNKNOWN in position 58. That's my time and car.

15. MrGit@Twitch

Yup, pm me your steamid so I can check please.

16. david m

david m Racer

looking at results, it's really good to see the BOP . many differents cars in first positions.
    congratulations to the drivers and thank you to the developers to bring us this simulation.
    upload_2019-6-17_9-13-39.png

17. MrGit@Twitch

Full list of the 87 drivers who set a qualifying time, circuit used was the Nurburgring GP track. :)

1st-29th.jpg

30th-58th.jpg

59th-87th.jpg

LeiF likes this.
  18. fthomann

fthomann Rookie

hi,

I am the one who received your password on sunday 10 min before the end of the session. I could also do a few laps, but unfortunately i don't appear on the list.

19. Pile Driver

Pile Driver Rookie

Registrations closed? Damn. I guess I shouldn't be browsing reddit on work only lol

20. MrGit@Twitch

Ok everyone, entry for the league has reopened with availability for 22 new drivers on a 1st come / 1st served basis!

The special one off 12 hour qualifying event will take place this Thursday from 9am to 9pm (BST), PLEASE make sure you set a time or you will not be eligible to enter the races. Each session will be 60mins long, YOU WILL NEED TO STAY TILL THE NEXT SESSION START FOR YOUR TIME TO BE REGISTERED....this is very important, so take note!!!

Go here (https://www.mrgit.co.uk/) and register, read the rules and set your profiles exactly as instructed/described. Also, please send me a pm here as i will need to invite you to the discord channel rather than chase you on here, less headaches for me and easier for me to supply the server password on Thursday morning.

Please, only sign up if you fully intend to set a time and qualify...thank you. :)

Skaven Zverov and Aseeth like this.