1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER The multiplayer doors (start to) open today!

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntoFPV

AntoFPV Gamer

work better now ! do my first practive MP without major problem ! good job.

Ricky Reject likes this.
  2. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

Just chill people - yes, we care about this game and the devs are fixing it.

Ricky Reject likes this.
  3. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

4. fabT

fabT Alien

Gave 0.3.1 a try and completed a couple sessions on ACC official server #2 without any hiccups nor crashes ( for the very first time ).

Not sure if fuel problem was actually solved on the BMW, 40 liters won't last for a 30 minutes sessions.

Other than that all my appreciation to devs for dedication ( it's saturday after all ).
    Honestly v0.3 MP was a bit of a mess, but after the hotfix things seem to work as expected.

AurusCE and Nic Kowalski like this.
  5. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

6. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Finding servers with filters seems to work now!
    Ran a few laps with about 5 ppl on and all looked very smooth. :thumbsup:
    No weird CPU issues on dedicated host either so stoked! :)

AurusCE likes this.
  7. Claponi

Claponi Racer

I played some MP practice session and no game crashes at all. Nice hotfix.

8. SimDrive

SimDrive Simracer

@Minolin In the future, will there be any official races and championships run by Kunos? Something similar to iRacing basically.
    Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already but with all the whining comments in all the threads, it's hard to find anything useful anymore.

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I think I set 35l or 40l in 0.1 for the 20 min. Hotstint event and read that someone using 30l ran out of fuel.

There's a reason why these GT3 cars have 100+ liters tanks for maybe 60 min. stints. (not sure, but I think 65 or 70 min. is the max. allowed time between pitstops)

fabT likes this.
  10. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yesterday I had fatal errors after 3 laps of MP driving. Now I just did some 8 laps withot problems. The chat window pop-up does cause a FPS drop event that should be adressed.

Apart from that - feels like a very good shot at MP implementation. Thank you! Driving around with fellow humans, going to the pits, tweaking setups in the beautiful menu, going out again to test it. I'm starting to feel in the zone with ACC.

AurusCE, Ricky Reject and sherpa25 like this.
  11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Very glad about this, thanks for the positive reports.

The usual comment incoming: Future is future. While we obviously have plans far ahead, we focus on talking about what we currently have.
    So yes, no, maybe. ;)

It's not the chat*, but a car model entering the server that hasn't been loaded in your client. As I understand we are in a situation where you don't notice when we create a new car, even with new livery etc - except the car model hasn't been loaded for your client. So if you enter in a M6, have a Lambo around and then a Bentley joins, you'll see a short spike. The next Bentley (or Lambo, or M6) will do nothing noticable.

*But the chat obviously pops up to show when somebody joins

12. fabT

fabT Alien

So these cars do about 1-1,5 Km / Lt. ?
    Seems alot to me, but i've no idea.

13. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Ha, that sounds reasonable. It explains why it's only sometimes that the chat window causes the FPS drop event. Any ideas on how to improve on that matter?

14. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Cars depending on driver, technique, load, conditions, circuit, engine config etc etc etc do from 2km/l to 1.5km/l

AurusCE, Ischemica and tabis like this.
  15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Is it just me or do the M6 setup presets don't load properly in MP?

16. SimDrive

SimDrive Simracer

Thank you, if there is nothing to be announced at this early stage, it's totally understandable. I was just not sure if was mentioned already somewhere or not. Hopefully we will get to see official championships (perhaps even sanctioned by SRO) in the future ;)

17. fabT

fabT Alien

Thank you, Aristotelis.

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Does the track grip change in MP the more the track has been driven on?

19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

@Minolin
    I have no clue how this happened, but just saw someone having a valid 3rd sector time of 0:00.012 at Misano and therefore being 29+ sec. ahead of everybody.

[​IMG]

Edit: Another driver with 0:00.021 just added to list.
    Server: RackService.org Hosting Company (the Misano one)

20. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Doesnt anyone like the Bentley? The two "real" MP sessions I've had has been all BMW and Lambo with me in the single Bentley present...

Makes it hard to judge if its me that's slow or the Bentley...or a combo of both, heh...