1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Google Stadia could be great platform for ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by 1nProgress, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Sba

Sba Racer

No, you don't. But it doesn't necessarily mean that you fully understand all the details and implications related to it. If I told you that bananas are radioactive, should you get worried? Do you need a degree in high energy physics to understand what it means? Of course you have the right (and the duty) to inform yourself and never blindly listen to what anyone says. But at the same time, you can't just pick a side and stick to it, refusing anything that goes against your beliefs claiming "I've done my research!".

10 minutes of Google isn't the same as 10 years on textbooks.

chksix, Turk and stefanoCasillo like this.
  2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Agree. Your looking at one product. Add up all these types of products applied and ingested (food as well) and accumulate that over a life time and then look me in the eye and tell me we don't have a problem? Cancer rates speak for themselves!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Again presumptions.

4. Sba

Sba Racer

As far as I know you get vaccine shots once, maybe twice over a lifetime?

That is not saying that we are not eating literal ****, with mercury contaminating fish, polluted soil creating basically toxic vegetables in some areas, and smog, just to mention a few. But focus on the actually important stuff, not on what has been proven to be effective and safe.

chksix likes this.
  5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I fully agree. I have been suggesting that all day. I don't have the right to choice though. And I thought we lived in a free society...

6. Sba

Sba Racer

This is because that choice does not only affect you and your children, but everyone else around you. Just look at all the children dying of measles (MEASLES FOR ****'S SAKE) and tell me that you should have a "choice" on something so important.

chksix likes this.
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

For the 3rd or 4th time now... "Like I have said the immune system is being bombarded from day one from birth from every different direction. You are a customer for life" ;)

8. Sba

Sba Racer

I'm sorry but it's no use going on, so I'll leave now. :)

Ah, anyway, Stadia sounds great on paper, but it all depends on how much input lag there will be. Looking forward to the development of these technologies. Well, if we'll still have a planet by that time :p

9. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

Finally the ACC forum gets a thread as entertaining as the Project Cars 2 thread in the AC forum ;)

sissydriver likes this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I understand that argument. I never said I am an anti-vaxxer. I do believe children are over vaccinated though and the 6 in 1 vaccines can be dangerous and also that some vaccines are not warranted from day one of birth. Let the immune system strengthen and make a plan for your environment.

There is another side to that argument. In the sate of Tennessee records show that from 490,000 births there were zero cases of VKDB. There are safer oral alternative ways to administer Vitamin K if one is concerned about a very rare bleeding disorder however it's not so easy to come by. Especially in 3rd world countries where I live.

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

And then you go to say they do... which one is it?

12. lol this is getting better at every new post :D

Psit, chksix, After_Midnight and 4 others like this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

That is incorrect. I suggest you look up vaccine schedules. Some countries may differ though.

In my country over the course of the 1st year from birth my child is scheduled for 15 separate vaccination shots.

To reiterate I am not an anti-vaxxer.

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Whats so funny about it?

15. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

From STADIA to vaccine shenanigans …
    boy, that escalated quickly .
    :)

16. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

my wife is > 20 years childs nurse at perinatal centrum. only childs that have serious trouble and mostly seriously ill children fighting for survival.
    everyone is free to argue with her bout anti-vaxxing.
    normally she is one of the most friendly persons i can imagine.
    but i cant guarantee that you survive this.....and this is so sad that i am out of this thread. no rage quit, sad quit bout dumbness...:(

17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yes that is very sad. It's great that your wife has given 20+ years to help the needs of others. I'm sure the world needs more people like her.

To reiterate I am not an anti-vaxxer.

18. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Please god can we have another update..... please
    Then we can get back to the normal crap we talk.
    :)

19. Turk

Turk Alien

As the owner of an expensive gaming PC I will refuse to accept stadia is as good as a local machine, until I don't, then I'll be like an ex-smoker about it and mock anyone who owns a PC.

20. ah don't worry.. nobody will ban you here for that.. if you want to make a fool out of yourself go on as long you stay within the rules... and being a conspiracy theorist and flat earther is not against the forum rules.

My facebook however, I try to keep it relatively free of nut jobs... being, you know, my personal FB page :p

warth0g, chksix, Winston and 2 others like this.