1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Google Stadia could be great platform for ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by 1nProgress, Mar 20, 2019.

1. steevee

steevee Racer

I think maybe someone is very bored today ahah....

2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Firstly let me be crystal clear, I am not advocating not to have your child vaccinated! For the fourth time I am not an anti-vaxxer. Whilst I wish no harm on any human being I do however think some of these "epidemics" flooding the mainstream media today are sensationalized for big pharmaceutical cartels bottom line and to place fear in the minds of parents and society. What you won't here in the mainstream media is the 18,000 children being raised in US government protection care facilities going missing per year, many of which are sold into sex slavery and pedophile rings.

According to https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html & https://vaxopedia.org/2018/04/15/when-was-the-last-measles-death-in-the-united-states/

From 1989 to 1991, amid 55,622 cases, there were 123 deaths.

More recently, measles cases and measles deaths in the United States include:

• 2000 – 86 cases – 1 measles death (infant) – endemic spread of measles eliminated in U.S.
    • 2001 – 116 cases – 1 measles death
    • 2002 – 44 cases
    • 2003 – 55 cases – 1 measles death (1 year old)
    • 2004 – 37 cases – record low number of measles cases
    • 2005 – 66 cases – 1 measles death (1 year old)
    • 2006 – 55 cases
    • 2007 – 43 cases
    • 2008 – 140 cases
    • 2009 – 71 cases – 2 measles deaths
    • 2010 – 63 cases – 2 measles deaths
    • 2011 – 220 cases
    • 2012 – 55 cases – 2 measles deaths
    • 2013 – 187 cases (large outbreak in New York City – 58 cases)
    • 2014 – 667 cases (the worst year for measles since 1994, including the largest single outbreak since the endemic spread of measles was eliminated – 377 cases in Ohio)
    • 2015 – 188 cases – got off to a strong start with a big outbreak in California – 1 measles death
    • 2016 – 86 cases
    • 2017 – 120 cases
    • 2018 – 372

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  3. steevee

steevee Racer

I'm smelling a troll..... wtf..... IGNORED.

bgil66 and stefanoCasillo like this.
  4. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I usually don't do this.. but do you have a link?

Sba, chksix and steevee like this.
  5. Sba, chksix and steevee like this.
  6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I think 1.0 is extremely close:p:D;)

7. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

It was but now they have have to refactor for the flat earth :D:D

nate and stefanoCasillo like this.
  8. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Kunos are committed proponents of the hollow earth theory. Plenty of evidence in the videos of physics issues.

stefanoCasillo likes this.
  9. Imagine sending a shuttle around the earth with the "best" minds of the flat earth society...

Nevermind... They will probably say they were kidnaped and connected to the Matrix in a basement somewhere in Florida :D

stefanoCasillo and tjr like this.
  10. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

All those people that don't believe in science fly and drive around the world to their conventions and spread their gospel via computers the internet. kind of ironic.

11. Turk

Turk Alien

Pharmaceuticals would have to be paying for that privilege, the media won't say hello to you these days unless you pay them. I've been involved in buying advertising and pretty much any page on a newspaper can be bought.

But there's a much more obvious and self serving reason that the media are sensationalising "epidemics", it sells papers. The media have been at this stuff for as long as they've been around, I don't know where this idea that journalists were somehow bastions of truth came from, they were always sensationalists that would throw their own mothers under the bus so they could write about it the next day. That's a horrible generalisation I know but there's a lot of truth to it especially for tabloid newspapers.

The media are gossip merchants, they sensationalise everything and I think the world was waking up to that fact a few years ago, then D.Trump came along and jumped on that realisation and turned sensationalised news into fake news.

The media are a private enterprise, they care about making money for their companies and that's why they say crazy stuff, to get your attention and sell you news/gossip. They are like that old woman we all know, the curtain twitcher who thinks everyone's a drug dealer trying to steal their knickers. Everythings the end of the world, the youth today are way worse than they were when I was a child, the government are incompetent, the corporations are killing babies, etc..

Coanda likes this.
  12. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Legend has it that if you hit the curb of the first chicane at Zolder in the correct way, it will open the gate to the hollow earth and you will be able to witness the flat earth from underneath the track with your own eyes. What they don't want you to know is that Kunos is actually owned by Disney and they're secretively manipulating our minds thru subliminal messaging (evidence below).
    It's unknown to most people, but 'Kunos' actually means 'Illuminati' in Aramaic.

You can clearly see the Illuminati symbol in this picture.
    Naamloos2.png
    (I totally did not edit this photo)

I've gotta run know before the Men in Black come and get me.

True story.

Jack0 and Winston like this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Very true Turk.

I believe they are the same force backed and controlled by the same powerful players. Follow the money...

This has fake news written all over it:- https://www.theage.com.au/national/...measles-after-grand-prix-20190322-p516ky.html

More scare tactics by "The Age" with subtle racism & classism to go.

14. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

@all
    This is a support forum for a video game. Not a conspiracy site.

#at topic
    No streaming games for me until I go like William Wallace.

15. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

“This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.”

16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

I mean this is fitting to post here then??? :D

BrunUK, Turk and Pinguinolombardo like this.
  17. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Don't worry, they have the flashy thing that makes you forget everything

18. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

That's what they want you to believe, you actually get replaced by an alien. Make sure you get one of those special sunglasses so you can spot them ;)

19. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Ah, so when they say there are aliens racing in sim racing...........
    it's all making sense now :)

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Firstly let me be crystal clear, I am not advocating not to have your child vaccinated! For the fifth time I am not an anti-vaxxer.

That is a fair call. I do not presume to know more than you in Chemistry. Can I ask, are you also an expert in cancer, immune & brain related diseases?

Could you please help me understand something in chemistry? I really don't understand. If the HEP-B vaccine itself only contains 15 parts per million of formaldehyde and considered safe in your opinion why does the NIH National Cancer Institute list the following symptoms to adults breathing in only 0.1 ppm on their website? Have I misunderstood something here? As always, no baiting just a concerned farther looking for the truth.

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer...bstances/formaldehyde/formaldehyde-fact-sheet

"When formaldehyde is present in the air at levels exceeding 0.1 ppm, some individuals may experience adverse effects such as watery eyes; burning sensations in the eyes, nose, and throat; coughing; wheezing; nausea; and skin irritation. Some people are very sensitive to formaldehyde, whereas others have no reaction to the same level of exposure."

"Formaldehyde is a colorless, flammable, strong-smelling chemical that is used in building materials and to produce many household products. It is used in pressed-wood products, such as particleboard, plywood, and fiberboard; glues and adhesives; permanent-press fabrics; paper product coatings; and certain insulation materials. In addition, formaldehyde is commonly used as an industrial fungicide, germicide, and disinfectant, and as a preservative in mortuaries and medical laboratories. Formaldehyde also occurs naturally in the environment. It is produced in small amounts by most living organisms as part of normal metabolic processes."

I also have some concerns around aluminum phosphate and polysorbate 20/80 which the later can contain ethylene dioxide & 1,4-dioxane. What are your thoughts regarding these chemicals?

Can you also help me find out some info on "phosphorothioate linked oligodeoxynucleotide", "amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate" and "sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate"? I am finding it difficult.

There is a HEP-B vaccine made by Engerix-B which seems to have far less toxic ingredients than brands Recombivax, Heplisav-B and GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals. Do you know of it?

In my current mind and we are only talking about one ingredient for one vaccine (as previously mentioned 1st year schedule for a newborn is 15 individual vaccines in my country), I would prefer not to inject this into my child minutes after from being born for a disease her mother has already been tested for. Even if it was an injection filled with water, what a way to be welcomed to the world. Later maybe/yes...