1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE About 1.0 multiplayer structure

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, May 8, 2019.

1. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

2. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Coming up: Assetto Corsa Tinder. :D

3. anthony galmiche

See even 2 or 3 years everything depends on the watch

chksix likes this.
  4. oh lord, if only people would complain like this about the food they buy. the clothes they wear. people voluntarily put chemicals in their body and fabrics on their body that caused the death of children on the behalf of some people in the company getting rich. if you people all would FLOOD the internet with your complaints about how you have been tricked into thinking that the meat on your table comes from the happy cow on the happy farm in happyland, where happy farmers pet them until they sleep forever until you can eat them. i dont have to tell you where the meat on your table really comes from and how it has been produced.

and thats the real problem here. you all are absolutely helpless against false-advertising and the lies in the outer world because you simply have no platform where you can mass-publish your complaints and the company reacts to it and changes its way of advertising or the product.

so what do you do? you jump on the small passionate companies, that turn every single penny to giving you the best product they can deliever. and you SEEK for mistakes. or for things that your can turn around to your own advantage. but they didnt even do anything. they delivered what they promised. but your lied-to minds are so broken from the rest of the huge economy system that you cant even differ between 'a company lied' and 'you wished something totally different.' like you do when you actually know the cow was held and slaughtered in the most of terrible ways so you can buy it for 3,99/kg, but if you would admit that you couldnt eat it. you all have shifted your minds into make-believe. make-believe a happy cow on a happy farm. and you even make-believe products features that where never promised because you are made to.make-believe an iRacing Online System für just one time payment of 50€. and now companies like kunos have to pay for it

see above. the problem here is that the company (kunos) advertised "homemade", and now you rant it for not buying fresh vegetables at the local market every morning and not preparing the food when you order it but preparing it days before and defrosting it when needed.

everyone. really. think about what i wrote. kunos is not the problem here. YOU are not the problem here. your minds are the problem. they get played with ALL day EVERY day.

Coanda, sps_for_race, Madsen and 15 others like this.
  5. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

aliens?

6. hodrob

hodrob Gamer

I'm wondering, do I understand right? "Matchmaking" in GTS means the following (I never played the game):
    1. Your driving abilities / ratings are tracked
    2. You click on a button, which puts you on a waiting list (waiting for the next race to start)
    3. The game sorts participants per their ratings into classes, and starts separate races among them

Is that what people expect from ACC?

7. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

After 50 pages people still defending Kunos with the terminology argument
    [​IMG]

They miscalculated the price/complexity/deadline, that's ok, everyone makes mistakes. But seriously, do not make control damage for free, you could be billing them!

SlimCharles likes this.
  8. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Not a button, you can choose between few diary race options at least.

Like this:
    [​IMG]

The timer is not relating the race or event lengh but the time for event to start.
    The green button allows you to inscribe days before the event.
    If you won't appear for the event you get two days ban.
    All this process is automated.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    R. Iván likes this.
  9. anthony galmiche

[QUOTE = "Herr Löblich, post: 1049127, membre: 52646"] oh mon dieu, si ce n'était que les gens se plaignaient ainsi. les vêtements qu'ils portent. in a mobile of Chemicals in a Body, on a made in a child's making of a mobile, in a child's making of as a self-making of as a self-care. Si vous pensez que vous êtes tous sur Internet, que vous êtes sur la table que vous trouvez sur votre table, que vous êtes heureux de la ferme, de Happy Farm, où les agriculteurs sont heureux, car ils sont maintenant sur votre table. à ce que vous puissiez manger. leur. Je n'ai jamais eu besoin de votre viande.

Et c'est le vrai problème ici. vous êtes tous absolument impuissants face à la fausse publicité et aux mensonges du monde extérieur, car vous n'avez tout simplement pas de plaque-forme où vous pouvez publier en masse vos réclamations et où la société est émise et modifiée produit.

donc que fais-tu? vous sautez sur les petites entreprises passées, vous mettez tout en œuvre pour vous offrir le meilleur produit possible. et vous cherchez des erreurs. transformez-vous à votre avantage. mais ils n'ont même rien fait. ils ont été livrés ce qu'ils ont promis. Vous êtes déjà passé du système économique à votre entreprise ou à ce que vous ayez choisi quelque chose de totalement différent. as well as you have a dump to a dummer and a beaute of the terrible terrible as soit, you can donc to the buy to 3,99 / kg, mais si vous avouez que vous ne pouvez pas manger. vous avez tous changé d'idée en semblant. imaginez une vache heureuse dans une ferme heureuse. and you imaginez même des caractéristiques de produits qui s'interrompent jamais. imaginez un système iRacing Online pour un paiement unique de 50 €. and now of the kunos doivent maintenant payer pour cela

voir au dessus. the problem here is the company (kunos) a annoncé "maison", et maintenant vous préférez acheter des légumes frais au marché local tous les jours et ne pas préparer les aliments lorsque vous achetez quelques jours avant et les décongeler au besoin.

toutes les personnes. vraiment. Pensez à ce que j'ai écrit. Kunos n'est pas le problème ici. VOUS n'êtes pas le problème ici. votre esprit est le problème. ils se jouent avec TOUS les jours, TOUS les jours. [/ CITATION]

"Heureusement que KUNOS n'est pas dans la nourriture car je serais énorme aujourd'hui car j'abuse de leurs produits".

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  10. konean

konean Rookie

@Herr Löblich
    I hoped I would fit the point with the example of "homemade". If it taste good, its still a good product but just labeled wrong. ACC is still a good game.

I can understand your point of view on this topic. But when the company has the feeling to put up a statement to clarify things and we have such a discussion that moved into the direction we have now, I think we can safely say that the communication wasn't clear enough of the scope of the multiplayer.

11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Yes, but without paying iRacing like fees...

12. Si.

Si. Simracer

What many seem to assume with GTS is that you only race with similar rated people. Mostly yes but not always, if it’s a quiet time there can be quite a spread of ratings. So you do not always race with people of similar ratings. The size of the player base significantly affects the quality of the races in GTS too.

Anyway I’m out of this topic now, I’d rather spend my time looking forward to the release. I’d suggest anyone else who is happy to accept MP for what it is at the moment does the same rather than feed this fire.

LeDude83 likes this.
  13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Well, just because a handful of prominent YTubers show their lack of reading abilities, doesn’t mean the majority got it all wrong. It’s simply blown out of proportion.

aotto1977 likes this.
  14. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Sir, I doff my cap in your direction.

[​IMG]

Aseeth, LeiF and Herr Löblich like this.
  15. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Dude, of course is not just that, there is an official FIA world championship implemented into the game.

jacyhv 2 likes this.
  16. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

Ummm....
    Por some answers I think I'm understanding why the Kunos system is defended.
    It's because they have no ****ing idea that it's a matchmking in a competitive game !!
    OMG where is in this forum gamer culture jajajjaajjaajjaaj
    GGWP

mkotechno likes this.
  17. konean

konean Rookie

I only got attention because one of the youtube video regarding the topic showed up in my list. I dont watch the forum that closely every week. But to assume that I only got my opinion from a youtube video well... be careful with your reservations against a person.

Anyways I said everything to the topic I want to say. Devs will read it and maybe next project we get a better communication. See you all on the track. Goodbye.

Juan Jesús likes this.
  18. hodrob

hodrob Gamer

OK, I see. So if I'm not wrong, basically what people are missing here from the current implementation, is some kind of official championship.

My understanding is that all other things can be achieved with the current ACC implementation:
    0. there are a bunch of servers around, running different tracks / conditions / settings
    1. all drivers' abilities are tracked and rated by ACC
    2.a. you set your filters in the multiplayer section (preferred track, SA / RC / CP / whatever rating, to match your skills)
    2.b. ACC lists proposed servers, and you click on the first one (as the best match).
    2.c. you're spawned on the track, and waiting for others to join
    3. other drivers connecting to the server, match starts

ACC tries to fill up those empty servers, as it had been described before. The only expectation of ACC is that players are clicking on the proposed (first one or two) matches (at least, that's how I understand).

aotto1977, LeDude83 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  19. let me try another example. there are actually people who think people of color are in some way worse than white people. it's very very few but very very lound people. these very very few but very very loud people tend to argument with "everyone knows" or "we all want" and "prove me wrong" or "inform yourself".

now there is a huge number of people that actually KNOW that this is complete bull****. and these people defend equal rights and anti-racism more than just 50 pages in a forum. and you know what? that is when where you can differ right from wrong. when a big amount of people that see the GOOD things in life, defend this view against a small but extremly loud and aggressive amount of people who only see the BAD things in life. when people defend freedom, equality, fraternity, tolerance and humanity against hatred, mistrust, anger and voilence, the former are ALWAYS right! there is only one true universal law that no one can say anything against: the GOOD is always right.

when in this case everyone is defending kunos and saying you're wrong, and showing you prove after prove, example after example, and you have actually nothing to really argument against this, you might actually be wrong.

20. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Please don't turn this into politics... it's bad enough as it is.