1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE About 1.0 multiplayer structure

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, May 8, 2019.

1. Si.

Si. Simracer

Here he goes again, acting like a general spokesman and talking as if everything is fact.

And talking down the life of ACC again, I expect a good number of those posts are you trash talking.

2. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Just I put information if anyone interested and look your own reply. Who call the other sectarians...

Fremen_78 likes this.
  3. Thronmir

Thronmir Gamer

This Youtuber is talking about drama and that we've been lied to and ****ed with.
    Does anyone else think that here? Well, I don't.
    His video and some comments are the only drama.

luxxx797, vanveen, LeDude83 and 3 others like this.
  4. ...exactly...

5. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Yes, 10am in Italy and honestly i've never had problem to find races in ac, but in acc is a real pain.
    Even when i come back to work and i try to run some race, (6 pm in ita) the results are almost the same.

I would play online but, seriously, i'm not able to find races and/or player, excluding the drivingitalia's server which is the only one full.

Anyway, coming back to the point...
    ...only 25 player online all over the world on sunday morning?
    really?
    If it's not a my problem (due to filters, connection, whatever) this sound like a dead game.
    If i want enjoy some online race i must come back to ac/srs or jump over another sim. This is not a good sign sadly.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Fremen_78 likes this.
  6. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

It is still discussed that it is matchmaking and its function in a competitive game. 2019
    This forum is absurd.
    You are going to kill ACC if Kunos listens to those who defend a list of servers.

7. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

As I said, denial is strong.

Go to any Youtube video about the matter, read the comments, then go Reddit, then go Steam etc... and then deny with a straight face that most people is let down because was expecting some kind of organized competition.

Chriss and jacyhv 2 like this.
  8. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

You seems to have some kind of fixation with what I can say or not. AFAIK, if I stay on topic and do not use insults, I can say my opinion whenever I consider it relevant.

Deal with it.

jacyhv 2 likes this.
  9. Gunja

Gunja Alien

You want to have no control over who you race against, which track you race on, how long the race is, what is the weather like and all the other stuff you can't control when you "push the button".
    I want the opposite.
    Who is right?

vanveen, sps_for_race, Madsen and 3 others like this.
  10. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

None, these are just opinions.

I also prefer the game to organize actual tournaments and events.

Since so much people was defending ACC FFB with the "realism" argument, I have a nice fact in here: Real GT3 drivers do not choose track, weather, when to race, with whom they race, etc... because that is up to the organizers of the competition... I know I know, mindblowing.

IMB4 "but this is just a game"

MerlinCooper and jacyhv 2 like this.
  11. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

I only drive a car with the intention of reaching the finish line first, I do not care about random circumstances, I adapt.

sr bubbles likes this.
  12. Gunja

Gunja Alien

I also have a nice fact here: we are not real GT3 drivers. I do this for fun and i dont get paid so yeah, i want some control.

13. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Looks to me that you can not adapt to ACC reality.

Coanda likes this.
  14. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

The current reality is the easiest
    Assetto Corsa No Competizione Sun Day Edition

15. Gunja

Gunja Alien

no it is not sun day edition, it is early access edition.

sps_for_race, Arlo, Madsen and 2 others like this.
  16. Turk

Turk Alien

But that's not true Mkotechno, you seem to be blinkered by your own gaming bubble. The vast majority of people don't go on youtube, or reddit, or steam to comment about stuff. The vast majority of people don't comment end of story. It's only a select few who will actually care enough to get into online arguments.

Social media comments attract people who go overboard on all their opinions for attention. Most the people sound like raving lunatics because they're getting over excited about irrelevant or minor things. Your argument is meaningless to most people, just as mine is.

I suppose we should be grateful for the people that complain, the squeaky wheel gets the grease and all that jazz. How many advancements in software came about after one dev said "Just do it to shut them up I can't listen to this **** anymore".

17. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

You are right.
    When this leave the early access, it will be:
    Assetto Corsa No Competizione Spa Sun Day Edition

18. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Oh, the gud olde "the silent majority agrees with me" falacy.

Used by politicians since centuries ago.

jacyhv 2 likes this.
  19. Turk

Turk Alien

Will ya ever stop jumping to conclusions. I did not say that people agreed with me just that you can't assume that people arguing on social media represents the majority.

sps_for_race and Arlo like this.
  20. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Don't bother, this guy only answers whatever suits his argument, but when someone makes valid points and/or contradicts his own falacies, he just ignores it.

Chin, Arlo, Coanda and 1 other person like this.