1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.0 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rolz, May 14, 2019.

1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Did you try turning it off and on again? :D
    no really it works

Coanda likes this.
  2. Redglyph

Redglyph Gamer

First time I see a product with a lower price at launch than during early access.

I don't feel cheated at all, nope.

donShere likes this.
  3. DHMoto

DHMoto Gamer

Just did a quick 24h race at Spa in the 911 in 30 min at 48x multiplier. About what I expected - doesn't knock my socks off, but not a "fail" or as disappointing as some seem to think. I have a 5.1 sound system, the car sounds (other than nicking a curb) are not as brutal as you might expect. I guess you always have to think what should it sound like? Like it would to a driver with ear plugs and a helmet on? Or just a raw in car mic? Something in between? There are some great sound mods in AC that are violent - like a race car. I'd like to see some of that. Victory Lane celebration is a bit meh, but will be a nice feature on consoles. I'd rather have the pit crew animation back. Also as a mostly solo player, I'd like more input/feedback from the engineer. I feel like telemetry is telling him more than he is sharing with me. Like, could I dial up my MAP? Or should I dial it down and fuel save? Since we have "real" drivers in the other cars, maybe introducing references to them over the radio would offer some immersion ie. "Vanthoor is gaining on you" "Timo ahead of you, is pitting now" Anyway, I'll put in some more time tonight and poking around. It's all good though.

PiretSS2000, omar liew and grrdabrr like this.
  4. Loving it so far kunos welldone .

5. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

[​IMG]

6. Etherival

Etherival Gamer

Don't know if it's just me, but it's crashing all the time. Still have not finished an only online race. It just freezes or say Fatal Error!

I mean, it's not like a finished version. I hope coming patches solve all this problems (bugged audio sometimes in race or at the start of the season, some text (even in English) are non sense (repeated text or Early Access text as an example), I couldn't go further after first test on career mode (it just went main menu), and I crashed entering an Special Event). Not sure if something is left. I think last version was way far more debuged... I loved what I saw (in terms of handling, content) even I liked this way of "matchmaking" (well some QoL changes would be appreciated), but I really couldn't finish A race.

If you (any dev) need any logs of my game (don't know if there are), just contact me.

I'm running a clean install and with nVidia drivers updated to last version.
    My computer: i5-6600, 8GB, GTX 970

7. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Post new threads with your crashes and attach your AC2.log file, otherwise the devs can't fix the problem you're having.

Rolz and mister dog like this.
  8. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

Really really like it could be best sim of 2019 weather works so far and first impressions are cool, and yes a game that shipped with ffb lol and a very good one at that probs my fav of them all up there with the rf2 gt packs.

Few little things but sure be ironed out good job kunos loving your work

I would like a simplier pit menu so a few clicks and your there hard to focus on all the options u need to skip whilst driving, racerooms suffers with this. Suppose hard to replicate a radio message in the fewest clicks vo.

9. Dufloth

Dufloth Racer

Happiness = reality - expectations

1.0? Ok... if it’s buggy as hell and it’s “finished”, than ok. Although you should try to minimize bugs. Small team is not an excuse, since we got EA.

If it’s not “finished” then don’t call it 1.0.

For me, it’s fine for offline racing. AI stupidity sometimes, but nothing we never saw before. A small hit in performance. I’d prefer 0.7.2 performance though.

10. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

AI still hits you from behind when you might be a bit slower at turn entry. But when you slow down on a straightaway to let them pass, they rest behind you with respectful distance.

ohyeah2389 and AEIDOLONE like this.
  11. Dufloth

Dufloth Racer

Are you running 100?

12. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I had just an hour to test it last night. Tried the career mode, lapped Monza, replay stuttering. Tried to exit the career and got stuck in a menu, no way to exit. Ctrl Alt Del, restart ACC, went to the driver profile, no data. Tried special event, no event showing up. ok that was it. I am a fan, but things could have been tested before release.

13. Rolz

Rolz Alien

are triples now properly supported?
    Have a few friends that are waiting on news for this.

14. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Well, I was excited to try the new cars and tracks for sure. I had about an hour to mess around and tried the Merc, the Mclaren, the Audi and the Porsche at Brands and Spa. Cars feel good, but need more time to really get into them. The Merc sounded more subdued than I was expecting, so slightly disappointing. But basically with a little more seat time I think the cars will be great. The Mclaren was immediately satisfying for example.

My initial response to Brands was slight disappointment. It just looked a little dull? Blands Hatch anyone? I only realized after I had shut down that the graphics settings may have been lowered in the reset to 1.0 however, so I’ll look at that tomorrow. I think Spa is going to be great though - I did a fair few laps around it and remembered why it’s the legendary track that it is.

The introduction of the multiplayer matchmaking button is great and I’m really glad that they included that. It dropped into a sever with only 2 others but in the US that’s unfortunately to be expected right now. However the game crashed and couldn’t recover so that was that.

So, there’s some bugs for sure, and perhaps some tweaking on my side, but I think the fundamentals are now very strong. With some patience on our end and a couple of patches, this is going to be great.

jaxx_za likes this.
  15. AEIDOLONE

AEIDOLONE Rookie

So true. LOL

You don't need to brake early to get hit. They hit you even tough you got the right braking point, wth, even if you miss it a little. xD

16. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

Strange, I found the pits just right this time, no need to switch to external camera view or look to left/right to find the right spot anymore. I hit it first time every time now (was 'never' before!)
    It's a small thing but I like the improvement.

I think the product overall is unfinished, but maturing nicely. Graphics still need some tweaking. Would prefer more messages from the engineer/message box when things are not as expected.

Looking forward to my first Competition race. Already did a multiplayer league game tonight, plus a casual race at Spa, so I got enough enjoyment tonight.

Chriss likes this.
  17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I don't know what Kunos did however the TAA Ghosting which was the worst on the Lambo is gone. Well done!

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Chriss likes this.
  18. Rolz

Rolz Alien

now the typing in VR is totally gone... previously I could select engine MFD and then I could type... now it's gone... sorta sucks not having server admin ability taken away. :(
    Latency filter not working at all either... I don't want to see 280+ms servers
    no mouse in VR

Besides these small gripes that I hope will be fixed in time, I'm loving v1! Thank you!!

19. Erik Frisen

Erik Frisen Gamer

Games does not launch "finished" anymore and havent for the past 5 years. They do not come a hardwritten DVD anymore. Games are never finished and I think that's a good thing! I am extremely please with ACC 1.0. Sure, some things will need tweaking of course. But the game in its current state is still a joy to experience.

20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Yea the latency filter is useless lol, however I saw this getting a CP server between 80-92ms from Melbourne Australia. :eek:

[​IMG]

Ping wise I hope we can set a max ping option, that would hide everything above this number and clear out all those 300+ ping servers in the lobby. I haven't used quick join but looking at the server list and not having any ping info for yourself once in a server its likely to be a euro one. I assume many from our region will use this then wonder why the netcode is so chit. ;)

Here is a quick video showing the lobby from Australia atm, also shows as I refresh the CP server goes from 255ms to 90ms