1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.0 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rolz, May 14, 2019.

1. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

After some testing my take is ...

The Good.
    Great graphics (2d).
    Great Sound.
    Great Physics
    Multiplayer ,some great solutions to the wrecker and poor driving which normally plagues MP.
    Love the competition server idea although not tried it yet.

The bad
    Too many game crashes.
    Does feel like a late EA title at the moment.
    Disappointing VR .

Verdict
    A fantastic base to build off.
    Will only get better over the coming months.
    Kunos have set the bar very high.
    Must sort the multi display out.

2. Ælleden

Ælleden Gamer

Have you tried same under rain in night with 20 cars around ???

3. toold

toold Gamer

Better no pit stop crew, than these to the right and to the left looking guys, looking like the Marx Brothers in mechanics overalls.

4. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

Can't drive the McLaren in cockpit view as no matter what I do with the settings the safety net webbing obscures the mirrors.

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

what about using the gigantic oversized virtual mirror?

6. Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ Gamer

How do you do driver change in VR ? The change driver box in the pits is blanked out and then my car won;t start for the rest of the race (Career VRmode) not sure about pancake mode? Also in some cars the huds are not transparent and can't be clearly visible as parts of it are blocked by the car chassi etc. Cheers any one else experience this issues or similar? Also when starting the Career mode it ask you sign up driver 1, Team name , and Driver 2., Why? who is driver 1 and who is driver 2 Is that me is that the AI? No explanations or guidance to move forward , Cheers .Love the driving experience, The rest is ...........at this point.

7. Well I would be one of Kuno's self confessed fan boys. There's a lot of good things in 1.0 however... where I had liveable settings with a bunch of candy turned off in EA/0.7, it's seriously a step backwards performance/graphics wise on my setup(***) going to 1.0. Dropping everything to low/mid settings still getting frame rates sub 50-60fps but then dropping the AA settings back to get some semblance of workable rates is making some tracks just look terrible (Silverstone). Given the performance *has* previously been better, just crossing fingers now this will get improved in a subsequent patch. I'd expected I would have been on it non stop, probably lucky to have done 2 hrs on it.

*** 7680x1440, 1800X, GTX 1080 TI on water overclocked.

My finger's been hovering over an RTX 2080 TI all weekend.

Onto the good stuff :
    - In my motion rig blasting through Silverstone the Bentley is awesome, that sense of immersion takes hold once you get a few laps at speed.
    - Loving the new content, that Vantage is eargasm material
    - Good to see just how different each car feels (the Porsche!)
    - Hunting for grip on Barcelona is great fun.

I understand how hard it is to get software out the door, so by no means getting out the pitchforks - just adding more data points for the devs to look at the overall engine performance.

8. Ghanja

Ghanja Racer

Any explaination on these yet?

9. Sorry, I've obviously not been clear enough.

My pace relative to the AI in qualifying is about 15th.

But when I move into the race, my pace is suddenly matching the top 5.

It's happened too many times for it to simply be a case of me learning the track more, learning better lines, getting used to the car etc.

Cote Dazur likes this.
  10. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Does the save highlight function work? Assigned the button but nothing seems to happen when pressing it.

11. These are options for Look With Wheel. Basically a build in RealHeadMotion.
    Thanks Kunos for adding it back to the game :)

-LOOK WITH WHEEL : the amount of head motion while turning the steering wheel (0=LWW off/higher values results in higher amount of head movement left/right)
    -LWW GAMMA : linearity of movement steering wheel/view (similar to a pedal gamma setting)
    -LWW SMOOTH : smoothness of the movement of the view (0=view will follow immediately your steering wheel input/higher values will add some kind of delay)

I hope I'm right here and it is useful.

BTW: @Devs: Would it be possible to disable the full screen timetables at session endings while I'm still driving the car back to the pits? It's really an immersion breaker.
    Of course it's not the most important thing atm :)

Greets After_Midnight

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Coanda likes this.
  12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Does anyone know why in the new pitstop strategy UI the min fuel to add is 2lt? In the MFD this can be 0?

13. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

AYFKM !? => TLDR :D

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  14. bartouze

bartouze Gamer

also he got an i7 6th gen and a card that still cost 250€ , that's a point . we dont all have a 800 €combo gpu/cpu most fps drop came from teh cpu , the game suck CPU usage like a dyson :D

Levelup1 likes this.
  15. Bogies

Bogies Gamer

Has any1 else had issue with track medals with the new tracks ? i got them all and quit the game and now they all gone, mans a bit annoyed now :D

also it seems it did not save my driver ratings either, SA dropped back to 88 form 92

16. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

17. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

Yes it seems to occur after outages. Maybe they could disable the requirements until resolved. It has retained 2 medals for me each time btw.

Bogies likes this.
  18. I grabbed my little 4 core i3 off Ebay for $75 and it runs a full field of ai no problem.

19. Bogies

Bogies Gamer

i got 3 track medals for silverstone yesterday and i even lost those, not only the ones i got today, very odd indeed

20. At least my CPU should beat your i3 in all aspects. Except the price. But I can't say "handle a full field of AI (28) without any problems" o_O

Ace Pumpkin likes this.