1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. both for 50$:D

Fear likes this.
  2. 1 lap in real GT3 at Nords would probably be a lifetime worth. (I would probably end up killing myself, but yeah, would tell my wife and kids I love them but Daddy gotta go fast!)

Aseeth, chksix, Whitestar and 6 others like this.
  3. nordschleife is raceroom ADAC license ;) GT4 is great idea next dlc o_O & 720s GT3 ( 2020 ) :eek:

4. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

That thought is very sad. Nothing like the Green Hell.

one in a real GT3, no doubt

Anyways, is not available in game because of the resurface works :D

4.5-million-dollar construction project underway at the Nürburgring

by Cameron Neveu //

December 10, 2018

Germany’s iconic racing circuit turned public toll road, the Nürburgring Nordschleife, is under construction. Previously a stop on the F1 circuit, the Ring today frequently plays host manufacturers testing their newest models and patrons looking for a thrill on the twisty toll road. The Nordschleife, or North Loop, has remained relatively unchanged since 1984. That changes this winter, as the first construction work in more than 40 years has already begun.

Upon witnessing the vein of tarmac undulating through the Eifel forest, an English journalist wrote, “it seemed as if a reeling, drunken giant had been sent out to determine the route.” Lucky for competitors and fans, the track layout will remain unchanged. Only the track surface will be revamped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Though Nürburgring project manager Alexander Schnobel promises to retain the layout down to the width of the track, some of the bumps caused from settling in pavement laid over forty years ago will be eliminated. Will it open the door for competitors looking to knock down the track record held by a Porsche 919 Hybrid? Hardly. However, it may come into play as automakers look to eke out another second in elapsed time from a track frequently used as a benchmark in new model testing.

While it’s reported just ten percent of the track will be resurfaced, it must be noted that the Nordschleife alone is over 12 miles in length. To put this in context, the combined 1.5 mile repave is an entire Charlotte Motor Speedway. Over 6,000 tons of asphalt will be removed, then regurgitated back onto the track as a new mixture. In addition to the repave, 3,000 feet of FIA approved fencing will be erected along certain parts of the circuit.

The $4.5 million project is already underway. Though we may have to wait until February 22nd to see the final result, the real question is how long do we have to wait until we get to sample the new surface digitally, in racing games like Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport?

[​IMG]
    Nürburgring / Stefan Baldauf

Rolz and Chrisfande-f1 like this.
  5. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

My sim rig (SFX100) cost me about £1,500 plus £300 for the rig itself,£1,000 for my Accuforce DD v2 wheel, £300 Fanatec v3 pedals (plus handbrake and shifter bought used).

You couldn’t get a very good race/track car for that. You would also pay the same again each year for track days, insurance, upkeep.
    I used to race motorbikes years ago (Suzuki GSXR600) and couldn’t afford to keep it up (I wasnt very good either, but that’s another story).

I think a motion rig is worth it (for me).
    Also, I know it won’t kill me either, which is always good to know (the wife on the other hand may do if she reads this post).

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

It's not in the game because the Blancpain GT series doesn't race on it and Kunos hasn't announced anything officially in regards to bringing other content to ACC. Also, the resurfacing was finished for a while now.

7. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

@Minolin

There is currently no way of knowing how long the upcoming sessions are once you have joined a server. Could we have some kind of session schedule viewable whist in the pit menu with race length etc being the main thing?

Thanks.

LeiF, Madsen and Kopiller like this.
  8. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

To add to this; Can we see the race start time and time multiplier? It's kinda important to know what time the race will start and what time it will finish with regards to setting up tire pressures in a non-pitstop race.

LeiF, Kopiller and luxxx797 like this.
  9. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Farewell sense of humor...

10. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Yeah, I feel you. My wife dosn't know how much is the pc and the 4k screen, and the new graphic card. Perhaps I could hide a motion rig in the shed lol :D:D:D (I'm serious, is it hard to assemble?)

11. ignission

ignission Simracer

How did you find the build with the SFX100?

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Oh, really. Stop wasting time then.

13. Jebus

Jebus Alien

And you could sometimes try to not argue about ****ing everything.

No doubt, a rant incoming...

After_Midnight likes this.
  14. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Why people is so quick to put adjectives to others and troll around? I have seen your laps, you are just ok, not slow not too fast, not an expert either...

Definitely a long week :confused:

15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

So responding to being told off for trying to be helpful and factual is "ranting"? Alright then.

Jebus likes this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Does this info look right to you guys?

acc_car_engine.jpg

Freddie Seng and bgil66 like this.
  17. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Cant comment but thanks for this useful table! The Honda is so easy to drive it feels front engined on default setup.

18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The Aston is a 2013 homologation, but 2016 evolution. The EVO date is listed for other cars so that probably should read 2016 then.
    BMW is a 2016 model, 2018 EVO.
    The Lexus has a 5.4L V8 instead of the 5.0 of the production car.
    The Gallado R-EX is a 2015 car.
    M6 and 2018 Nismo should probably read "Front Mid". And all the cars with "Front" are really "Front Mid".
    Rest looks good, I think.

Coanda likes this.
  19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

20. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The new NSX is rear-mid-engined like the original, yeah. The road car has electric motors up front also.

[​IMG]

Coanda likes this.