1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Question, as an example does this look correct anyone?

entry 1 has admin and 2 does not....but trying this the 2nd still has it.

{
    "entries": [
    {
    "drivers": [
    {
    "playerID": "Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    }
    ],
    "raceNumber": -1,
    "forcedCarModel": -1,
    "overrideDriverInfo": 0,
    "isServerAdmin": 1
    },
    {
    "drivers": [
    {
    "playerID": "Sxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    }
    ],
    "raceNumber": -1,
    "forcedCarModel": -1,
    "overrideDriverInfo": 0,
    "isServerAdmin": 0
    }
    ]
    }

2. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Can't seem to edit post, but ignore above.. massive stupid user error, all working now. :D

3. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Hi, we tried driver swap. And found a lot of bugs. Sorry, if i'm duplicate some info.
    After the changing, driver can't any ability to pit. Literaly no place to stop. He also can't change the tires or fuel or choose the next driver to swap in MFD.
    Tryed everything, but nothing changes.
    If you push setup button, while spectate your teammate, you'll get fatal error.

TIndrlink [174] likes this.
  4. ears

ears Hardcore Simmer

5. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Is there any guide on the commands available for the custom.json that someone can link me?

6. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

remove it; custom.json is from pre-0.6 times and replaced by the others.

7. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Is there anyway of knowing the times between cars in the results files of a race? There is a "Total time" value, but is too high, and when substracted to try and tell the time it gives random values, like:

1º 4294882446
    2º 4294888567 (+6.121)
    3º 4294890394 (+1.827)
    4º 4294904978 (+14.584)
    5º 4294930265 (+25.287)
    6º 4294934657 (+4.392)
    7º 4294905395 (-29.262)
    8º 4294914650 (+9.255)

This was a 15 minutes race on Brands Hatch. If the times are in miliseconds this race should have a 900000 Total time value.
    If whe want to get the time between cars, it gives "normal" values up to car 7º, wich appears to be faster than car 6º and very close to car 5º

8. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Ok thanks Minolin, any way to force stability control off in current build?

9. Minolin

No private server options yet. Though SC is largely nerfed in ACC; once it triggers any saving action, your car is slowed down a lot. I'm not convinced it is of any advantage.
    Also the leaderboards do not register *any* useful laptimes with SC on. Wouldn't worry about SC in the current state.

Salvatore Amato and m_box97 like this.
  10. Minolin

Looks like a datatype error, 4.2 billion is the int32 max value. Will keep this on the list

kro likes this.
  11. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Thank you.

By the way, is any way of knowing if a .json file is a qualy or race report, apart from the name?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  12. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

I write my message again because it seems not to read ... I just need to know if it has been read by those who need to correct those errors and if they will be corrected
    Hi Minolin,
    We have done a weekend with FP / Q / R with individual car list entry and shared by more drivers and we have found these bugs:
    1.- In FP and in Q it does not allow the driver change
    2.- In R when you make the change of driver if it works but the driver who leaves the track does not compute that lap of output so the cars with change of driver computes 1 lap less than the cars that stop but without change of driver.
    3.- In FP / Q / R always appears in the time table and on the car glass the name of the driver who entered the track first, so maybe he even only assigned the pilot to that pilot and not the driver after the change .
    4.- When in R you change the driver, the driver gets out of the car, after spending the mechanical work time to get the new driver, the initial loses the connection or hangs his image forcing him to leave the room and return to connect so it does not compute the wear of your wheels and your progress
    5.- The driver that comes out after a driver change, comes with its setup instead of the setup that the car had when stopping at the pit.
    6.- When leaving and entering the room again on a weekend FP / Q / R resets the tire wear that you had and you have all in perfect condition.
    I hope you can answer me since all my messages in this forum seem to go unnoticed or ignored, I do not know if it's because of my English translated with google or because you do not consider my questions interesting
    Thank you

NomeKitoTestorbo likes this.
  13. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

If they don't answer, it is usually due to them having so much work, but they note every big we encounter

Kevin Cox likes this.
  14. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

Thanks for your response, but I see answers in almost all the questions or incidents and I think that this detail is important.

NomeKitoTestorbo likes this.
  15. ChrisRacki

ChrisRacki Gamer

The type field indicates if it is a best lap (p/q) or best total time session (r). However you cannot distinguish between p and q.

16. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Okay thx

17. n1lyn

n1lyn Racer

Hey guys,

i tried via search function, but was unsuccessful. Just as with starting a server via rackservice...

I see the server being online with the correct session information (thats how i identify it), but the name will always be "ACC Server (please change settings.json)" which of course I did and i also ran the validity check that was linked. I just cant wrap my head around why the server name won't change (and all the password details of course)..., i.e. why the settings.json will not be read by the server?

Probably been solved earlier, but just can't find it

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  18. DiRTyDRiVER

DiRTyDRiVER Hardcore Simmer

Dookie, Wutzmann, Rolz and 1 other person like this.
  19. thecures

thecures Gamer

to set track as optimun, green etc.? the server as default I start as a beginner and no fuel consumption, how can you change?

20. n1lyn

n1lyn Racer

Solved by having steam check for integrity - all config files were replaced. They dont look any different on the inside, but now the settings.json is being read again o_O