1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Same here cloud levels set at 1.0 and the game loads with clear weather (with a bit of cloud), also we always have 'optimum' track settings from the start of practice, track riddled with marbles like they just finished a 24hr race there.

So basically make the changes, restart and then restart again without any changes to the file for the effects to take place correct?

2. David_Lespes

David_Lespes Rookie

Hi guys, I'm trying to enter an entry list but ACCserver.exe doesnt seem to use it (dont see it in the logs when I launch the server).

Just added 2 simple entries, me and a friend
    - Me, server admin, number #51 with free car model
    - My friend, not admin, number #25 with BMW M6 forced model

Am I doing something wrong ??

The file is saved with Notepad++ in UTF-16LE as requested.

Code:
    {
     "entries": [
     {
        "drivers": [
            {
                "playerID": "S76561197978930535"
            }
        ],
        "raceNumber": 51,
        "forcedCarModel": -1,
        "overrideDriverInfo": 0,
        "isServerAdmin": 1
     },
     {
            {
                "playerID": "S76561198013182338"
            },

],
        "raceNumber": 25,
        "forcedCarModel": 7,
        "overrideDriverInfo": 0,
        "isServerAdmin": 0
     }
     ]
    }

3. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Do you want no other people to join the server?

You need to add "forceEntryList": 1 at the very end

Is file located in cfg folder?

Code:
    {
     "entries": [
     {
     {
    "firstName": "Donald",
    "lastName": "Trump",
     "playerID": "S+steamid"
     }
     ],
     "raceNumber": 69,
     "forcedCarModel": 7,
     "overrideDriverInfo": 1,
     },

{
     {
    "firstName": "Vladimir",
    "lastName": "Putin",
     "playerID": "S+steamid"
     }
     ],
     "raceNumber": 6,
     "forcedCarModel": 3,
     "overrideDriverInfo": 1,
     }

],
    "forceEntryList": 1
    }

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  4. David_Lespes

David_Lespes Rookie

Just tried as you said with the "forceEntryList" option but no difference. The server doesn't seem to use the entrylist.json file.

Code:
    Server starting with version 251
    Starting server FFSCA Server #1
    maxClientsOverride exceeds the allowed slots by Rating requirement (25). Add Track Medal and Safety Rating Requirements to gain up to 30 slots (3 TM + 70 SA)
    maxClientsOverride set to 25
    SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.942796
    Track spa was set and updated
    Event changed
    SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.898696
    Significant change detected, updating lobby (1|1)
    Resetting weekend to friday night
    SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.912442
    Listening to TCP 9232 | UDP 9231
    Session changed: Practice -> Practice 0
    Detected sessionPhase <waiting for drivers> -> <waiting for drivers> (Practice)
    Trying to connect to lobby (0 times, interval 13000 s)
    RegisterToLobby succeeded
    Sent lobby registration request for spa
    TCPQueue now: 4
    New TCP incoming pakSizeMax, 0 => 2
    Updated lobby with 0 drivers

EDIT : tried with 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 beta

5. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

There is no other configuration for entrylist in any of the files.

Just create entrylist.json file with notepad in cfg folder:)

And try to use my version of entry list... just add your steam ID and see if your last name is Trump or Putin, than it works

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Correct.

mister dog likes this.
  7. azzah

azzah Simracer

Your config probably does not work because your JSON file is invalid.
    If you look closely, you'll see that you have an extra comma next to the closing curly braces after the second player's ID.

It is recommended to check your config with a syntax validator like JSONLint or jsonformatter to avoid such problems.
    A neat side effect is that they'll do all the fancy indentation for you as well.

David_Lespes likes this.
  8. David_Lespes

David_Lespes Rookie

Thanks @azzah that was just that !

Many thanks for the tip, I'll bookmark these websites now ;)

azzah likes this.
  9. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Didn't do the trick, we reset multiple times without any changes made and with dynamic weather at 0 and cloud level at 1.0 we still had clear weather no matter what.
    Also all sessions were optimum track surface, how do we get that to green?

10. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Some update around 250mb... but no info what is it... Beta 1.05

11. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Decided to add more fun to the championship. Created P Q Q R

I understood we get average with Q1 and Q2, but it was a complete mess on the grid in Race session (

12. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

If understand well :

What seems to work : P, Q,Q,R,R like on a sprint WE.
    What may work : P,Q,Q,Q, R like an endurance WE.

13. Update to driver swap. But not work.

14. Hi
    In the Server Admin Handbook
    in the third session "Q" ...
    Should not it be "R"?

15. There is a bug. I did Q, Q, R.

The two non-timed drivers were ranked first and second places in start race.

16. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

nope, tested today Q,Q,R... was a mess... It looked like reverse grid according on average of Q1 and Q2...

17. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

In our race It was reverse :) So I had to reset the server and do regular qual :(

Fastest guy of Q1 and Q2 was last on the grid :)

18. kro

kro Simracer

For setting up your server first time or weekend as a normal race YES it should be R, so if your copy/pasting to get started change that to R !

& Kudos to the Nice discussion /experimentation going on about the QQQ , driver swaps and everything for that matter ! .. Keep it up guys !!

This is where it's all going to happen & guys with les time and smarts are relying on you guys to sort all this for the rest of us humans:eek: :D..

19. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Anyone manage to setup a server with cloudy weather and where the conditions aren't always optimum? Please advice thanks.

20. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Is this still true for the last build of 1.0.5? I'cant make it work doesn't metter if overrideCarModelForCustomCar: 1 or 0.

Son likes this.