1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Is it possible to turn off penalties?

2. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Any limits for teammates?

3. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Don't triple post Buz :p

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Does anyone have any method of getting the server results into a useable format?

In AC we used simresults.com @WallyM log parse and stracker but still I have not found a method to get results in anything useable for a league with ACC.

kro likes this.
  5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Regarding penalties these seem to work well for track limits since v1, I noticed in a race last night a couple guys getting dq for speeding in pit lane. Shouldnt this be a drive through penalty? No matter how fast someone enters the pits they lose out if they need t o drive through under the speed limit the next time.

If someone goes full throttle though the lane a dq seems reasonable but I doubt the ones that got dq for speeding were going way over speed.

6. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

DQ for speeding at pit-line is the reason why I asked if it's possible to disable penalties.

martcerv likes this.
  7. _maRtin_

_maRtin_ Rookie

Hi all, is there a way to force every session start at time set in .json? I have practice starts at 10am and time mult. 1, qualy 1pm time mult. 1 and race 3pm time multip. 48 so it simulates 24h day/night transition in 30min race. When race is over practice start at time when race have finished 4pm and not at 10am. Any solution?

8. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Actually yes, but it's not entirely ready and tested - please try "allowAutoDQ": 0 in the settings config. That will make any DQ a S&G30, which gives the operator time to review/clear/force any DQ.

That should only be in the 1.0.5 beta servers, and I'll upload a fix today.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    Arbuzzz likes this.
  9. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Would be great to have an option "max warnings" for long races. In 3 or even 6 hours races will be a lot of drive through penalties, which sometimes not very fair. If you'll had such option, you're can just set max warnings to 5 or 10 depending of race leight.

Son likes this.
  10. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Anyone? Or it just doesn't work at all?

11. Minolin

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

This update does make centralEntryListPath work properly but where would we put custom cars folder. I have added the cars to C:/ACCServer/ACCEntryList/cars/
    I get this error trying to load the car
    ==ERR: CustomCarInfoFile C:/ACCServer/ACCEntryList//cars/Marty is defined, but not found

Not sure why it has // in the error and how would I setup a folder for this to work as intended?

13. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

\server\cfg\cars Sorry, this is wrong. See post below.

14. Minolin

The customCarFile needs to have the ".json" now (as it's documented in the handbook). Location looks fine, but it should be "Marty.json".
    To get rid of the double // remove the / from the end of your centralEntryListPath (but it shouldn't hurt)

No, that's the point of the central entry list - if the path is configured, both entrylist.json and custom cars move to the central folder. So we can run 1, 2, 10 servers with only one entry list to manage.

sps_for_race likes this.
  15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Actually was Marty.json before but I just removed the .json and car loaded fine, I also deleted the extra / but that didn't make any difference.

16. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Build: 3973908
    Just added *.json in the entrylist, but with or without .json, my custom Skin doesn´t work anymore.
    It always starts with the car choosen in the menu.
    Customskin worked before this build.

\ACC\server\cfg\entrylist.json

{
    "entries": [
    {
    "drivers": [
    {
    "playerID": "S76561198082177418"
    }
    ],
    "raceNumber": 737,
    "forcedCarModel": -1,
    "overrideDriverInfo": 0,
    "customCar": "SaschaSullivan.json",
    "overrideCarModelForCustomCar": 1,
    "isServerAdmin": 0
    }Just added
    ]
    }

\ACC\server\cfg\cars\SaschaSullivan.json

{
    "raceNumber": 737,
    "auxLightKey": 4,
    "auxLightColor": 120,
    "skinTemplateKey": 100,
    "skinColor1Id": 120,
    "skinColor2Id": 100,
    "skinColor3Id": 120,
    "sponsorId": 10,
    "skinMaterialType1": 5,
    "skinMaterialType2": 5,
    "skinMaterialType3": 5,
    "rimColor1Id": 355,
    "rimColor2Id": 355,
    "rimMaterialType1": 5,
    "rimMaterialType2": 5,
    "teamName": "Sullivan_Racing",
    "displayName": "SPS",
    "competitorName": "Sascha Sullivan",
    "carModelType": 3,
    "cupCategory": 0,
    "useEnduranceKit": 1
    }

17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I actually removed the .json extension from my skin file, probably not what was intended but did work for me.

[​IMG]

edit: I wanted to test with Marty.json in entry list and as file name but lobby is down atm but that should be the correct method. I didnt setup the first skin on our server so I thought Minolin meant to remove the files extension not how its written in the entry list. :oops:

18. Minolin

Is that really in the file?

Ah you renamed the file, not the value in the entrylist?

sps_for_race and martcerv like this.
  19. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

No, this "just added" is not written in the file, copy and paste mistake from Server to pc into this post.

20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Yep I did lol, not the logical step but worked. I fixed it now and both are .json and works so a bit easier with just the one entrylist to manage.