1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Thank you! Good to know. I was confused because there were videos on YouTube where people show the config of the dedicated server from steam and there were so many values and things. So I thought I could configure even more on my server.

Gonna be patient then. :D

2. Karolinis

Karolinis Racer

I was wondering if its possible to define a single car which is allowed in server without having an entry list with all people with the same model written? For example I want to run 911 Cup car server - is it possible to config?

3. C@rbone

C@rbone Rookie

Hello
    About the results files ...
    Is it possible to add trak name please?
    how totalTime value is calculated? its not seems a timestamp or a time in millisecondes and allways values begin by 4294, what's that?!

4. C@rbone

C@rbone Rookie

totalTime = the time spent since the launch of version 1?

5. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

I don't remember exactly for 1.0.6, but there are changes with the "accserver.exe" beta 1.0.7 v2 regarding the stats. And trackname is in the results output.
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/for-server-league-admins-1-0-7-preview-1.59403/

Herewith, an example of the received data.
    (!! Some online json to csv converters don't work well and don't give all the informations)
    This one is working well until now:
    https://json-csv.com/

@+ sur la piste.

Attached Files:

C@rbone likes this.
  6. C@rbone

C@rbone Rookie

good news ;)
    the totalTime seems to be correct in 1.07

=========== HS ON ======================
    Salut les FRU ;) on vous attends sur notre championnat ACC si cela vous tente :)
    Lien
    =========== HS OFF =====================

cestcomi likes this.
  7. PuppiesZ

PuppiesZ Gamer

New server, had issue where no one could join unless I removed the password and when I remove the password it lowered driver count from 30 to 10?
    In review I noticed a parameter of "forceEntryList: 1 Would that cause the above? Would setting it to 0 allow people to join?

{
    "entries": [{
    "drivers": [{ "playerID": "Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" }],
    "forcedCarModel": -1,
    "customCar": "test_car.json",
    "overrideCarModelForCustomCar": 0,
    "isServerAdmin": 1 }],
    "forceEntryList": 1
    }

Changing ForceEntry List to 0 fixed the issue.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  8. Karolinis

Karolinis Racer

I think it should. Removing password meant that the server is public and if it had no SA rating restriction, max allowed number of players in unrestricted servers is 10.

Minolin and PuppiesZ like this.
  9. PuppiesZ

PuppiesZ Gamer

Thank you. And setting to FEList to 0 fixed the server always full issues.

10. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Sorry if the answer is somewhere in this thread but i haven't trad all the pages.
    Do youknow if the game handle "sprint WE " mode.
    I mean Q1,Q2,R1,R2 , and if it does how should i configur the server.

Thx by avance ;)

11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Isn't supported yet, can't recommend. Latest reports said both races start based on the Q1 result, and I simply don't have the time to check this out yet

12. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Thanks for the answer. Your priorities are my priorities ;)

13. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I would also like this option, I wonder if we set an entry list for a full grid of certain cars but with no GUID's would it force all that enter into these cars?

We have been running our Thursday races in this format P Q Q R R and it works fine. Q1 sets grid for R1 and Q2 for R2, only issue I noticed is if race is not locked anyone that joins late and has no qualy time may be spawned on top of another car on the grid.

With locked race we have had no grid issues and they seem too set grid correctly based on Q1 Q2 results.

lordpatou likes this.
  14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Your issue is that you are missing the , at the end of "forceEntryList": 1, it breaks the settings.json. This line also seems to do nothing and isnt in the admin handbook.

I tried to use this to force all into the 911 cup car by forcing all in our entry list to use this car and added more cars forced to 911 cup but with no guid.

Forcing the cars in the entry list to 911 cup car comes up with this in lobby if you select a different car. It really should say which car you must select as 0 is not much help, ideally it would just force people into this car. The number it shows also is different depending on which car you actually choose.
    upload_2019-8-6_12-30-23.png

Also trying to force a workaround for people not in the entry list with GUID by setting cars with no GUID but forced to car model didnt work. Seems no way of forcing people not in an entry list to a specific car.

{
    "drivers":[
    {
    "firstName":"",
    "playerID":""
    }
    ],
    "forcedCarModel":9,
    "overrideDriverInfo":0,
    "isServerAdmin":0

15. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

I'm sorry mate, but this is totally wrong.

- There is no "," to put at the end.
    - And the line is in the "ServerAdminHandbook_v2.pdf":

"forceEntryList": Will reject drivers that are not in the entry list. Default is 0, which allows
    the partial definition of entries in a “normal” server configuration. Cannot be used on public servers.

Here is a template of an entrylist:

Code:
    {
      "configVersion": 1,
      "entries": [
        {
          "drivers": [
            {
              "firstName": "#.",
              "lastName": "[FRU] Cestcomi",
              "shortName": "CKM",
              "driverCategory": 3,
              "playerID": "S99999999999999999"
            }
          ],
          "raceNumber": -1,
          "overrideDriverInfo": 1,
          "isServerAdmin": 1,
          "customCar": "ceko.json",
          "overrideCarModelForCustomCar": 0
        },
        {
          "drivers": [
            {
              "firstName": "#.",
              "lastName": "[FRU] Skyzzo",
              "shortName": "SKY",
              "driverCategory": 1,
              "playerID": "S88888888888888"
            }
          ],
          "raceNumber": -1,
          "overrideDriverInfo": 1,
          "isServerAdmin": 0,
          "customCar": "skyzzo_car.json",
          "overrideCarModelForCustomCar": 0
        }
       ],
      "forceEntryList": 0
    }
    You can validate your .json files with this online tool:
    https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/[/QUOTE]

Attached Files:

16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

[/QUOTE]

My bad I was assuming its in the settings.json and thats why I couldnt find this in the admin handbook. :oops:

cestcomi likes this.
  17. francki057

francki057 Rookie

Bonjour petite question je suis un réalisateur et j'organise des courses Open et Championship, j'ai défini le classement sur 1 mais aucun fichier n'est enregistré dans le dossier des résultats, pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît

18. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

updated handbook v3 (for the 1.0.7 update, which is accessible in the public beta)

19. steevee

steevee Racer

@Minolin I notice the allowAutoDQ now, if thats false it defaults to 30 sec stop&go, is it possible to have a drive through option instead?
    I'm loving all this new goodness... thanks for the hard work work you all are putting in here...

cestcomi likes this.
  20. C@rbone

C@rbone Rookie

I notice a little problem about the first lap timing of all drivers.
    it is very important and therefore false, for exemple, I saw a time of 19 minutes in the first lap ^^
    When you add up all the lap times of a driver, you do not get the same race time than the "racetime" field
    So, it is not possible under these conditions to calculate the drivers positions for each lap or make a race graph.

Would it be possible to add a "status" field for each driver in the results file? (Finished, DNF, DQ)
    thank you :)

cestcomi likes this.