1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Suprised at the lack of excitement

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by richard thompson, Sep 17, 2019.

1. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Please don’t....I like GM, he/his channel is entertaining, but like most sim racing utubers....it’s the equivalent of tabloid journalism.....if you want an honest accurate appraisal....ask #simracinggarage....Barry is the only sim racer on utube who’s opinion I’d listen to!

2. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

GM is no problem for Kunos anymore, GamerMuscle is dead.

3. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

What about David Perel, who actually drives a Ferrari, and drives Sims. :)

4. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

nobody is excited because the game is still either broken or not worth playing

mulitplayer still sucks and single player still sucks

ozzyneil likes this.
  5. despite how much i loved the ffb before 1.1, since the update it has become unplayable on simucube2 base, me and many of the granite dd community keep on saying that in any available place,still haven't received no answers at all.
    i deeply loved acc, it had the perfect ffb, now something has gone wrong and for me, as for many others, it will remain taking dust untill the day, if it will ever come, this issue will be solved.

6. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Strange to hear that. There was a post in the italian FB group of ACC mentioning exactly the granite community and then with some advice from Mirko De Santis, they solved all the problems. As usual with this quite complex driver, it's just a matter of finding out the correct values.

Why we discuss this in a completely off topic old thread, quoting a troll baiting post, is beyond me, but I'm willing to close an eye for now...

Soldier_003, chksix, Gopher04 and 3 others like this.
  7. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Subtle front end feel ;) if u know what I mean
    FFB is good in ACC, I really like it, it work well on all sort of wheels, I have driven on old Logitech MOMO, t300, and Bodnar and all of them felt awesome

8. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Yeah theres no excitement here. Goodbye.

FelixR1991 and chksix like this.
  9. morpwr69

morpwr69 Racer

No problems with my simucube Ultimate. The ffb is actually really good. A few tweaks to the ffb and id say its excellent.

10. beyond the matter of sc2, I totally agree Aris..isn't there on the forum a way to moderate the discussions and avoid such threads?

chksix and Maciej Malinowski like this.
  11. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I’m running the Mirko De Santis settings slightly adjusted to suit the SC2 Ultimate and they work fairly well for me, one thing I found is the hands off detection can sometimes cause issues in fast direction changes, feels like the motor drops power then picks it back up. Disabling that option fixes it, lowering the sensitivity would likely also work but meh...

Video with settings here:

12. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Yeah like David....fair shout!

13. ZX_Master

ZX_Master Rookie

David actually made a video on his youtube channel specifically talking about the v1.1 update and what he liked/disliked about the current version of the sim. Plus he mentions he is consistently assisting the dev team with real-life feedback that has already been implemented in-game.

On a side note though, has there been any official communication wrt the release date of the ICGT DLC pack? I absolutely can't wait to drive my home countries track Kyalami! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the laser-scanned image in the post...

14. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

David Perel plays GT Sport and has 2 or 3 ACC videos for advertising commitment.

15. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Yep, I totally agree. GT4 will give a competition, as the speed is less than GT3 + is easier to control - at least so it was in AC and... it was very exciting.

It is unlikely that there is a legal question here, as it is an SRO, but I think dev will not have enough time to deal with everything at once.

I think we will only see GT4 if Blancpain Asia is released. For obvious reasons.

16. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Yes, enough time is an issue, as Kunos team is small compared to other developers. His absolute pursuit of realism take a lot of time amd resouces.

They always head the community and tryed to delivery what people are expeting.
    If we aming to put pressure, I for shure will go to the GT4 series.
    I believe that there are SRO european GT4 series, but making multi class races will be a must.

17. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

There is no sponsorship agreement between David Perel and Kunos. He drives the sim and gives feedback, which we usually take into account as his insights tend to be very valuable. He can make videos as he wishes about what he wishes. The only special treatment he got was that he was given access to the 1.1 preview build alongside a few youtubers but he wasn't told what he can or cannot or should talk about.

18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I really like DP insight into both real life racing a sim racing. Considering he gives direct feedback to the devs my only little concern is and maybe this is due to sponsors, he drives with a low torque wheel. Well at least in the videos he puts online.. Mybe he has a more highend rig for personal needs..

19. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

20. I suppose you are his manager