1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

APP: ACCSM Monitor

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Malc2169, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Inspired by this app/thread: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/app-acc-engineer.64963/

I offer an alternative to WallyM's excellent app - ACCSM Monitor.

Highlights are:
    • Current/Highest/Average/Lowest tyre pressures at a glance
    • Logging of the pressures
    • Fuel requirements based on laptimes versus race time remaining
    • Client/Server or Standalone

I was very impressed with WallyM's app but needed the ability to have the window be displayed on a separate computer (hence Client/Server) and while doing so I expanded the other options too. The logging feature is really useful (to me) for finding the correct pressures and also seeing the effect of rising track temperatures on them too.

Download here:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/0zuhrd08zh87rml/ACCSM_v1.0.1.2.zip/file
    Full documentation included in the archive.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2023
    Qlimax, Havner, Stefan Lemke and 3 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Cars disappearing, but still in the session Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    Bug reports Anybody else having trouble with Steam's VR app? Jan 13, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars All shadows disappear when cloudy Jan 8, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals What's happened to ACC FFB Jan 3, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Inconsistent frame rate on App Render GPU Time arround 7-9ms Dec 7, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Racing/Hotlapping against other players' ghost Dec 3, 2023
    ACC General Discussions How do telemetry apps get their data? Oct 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cheating, does it happen, is it possible on Xbox Sep 10, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC / OSR Setup Tool Web App (Open-Source-Racing.com) Aug 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New controller and keyboard mapping Aug 1, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Random appearing red pixels Jul 20, 2023
    ACC Physics Tire pressure APP 1.9 Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Does anything happen ... Mar 9, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality AMD's Next Gen RX 7900XTX with disappointing performance in VR Jan 16, 2023

3. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Updated to v1.0.0.2 -

Added the ability to use the Client/Server across the internet
    Added manual fuel calculator (in File menu)

sps_for_race likes this.
  4. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

avg lap time
    track status
    grip/wet lvl

that would be nice

5. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

I’m still working on best method of determining average lap time, this will follow. Adding track conditions and grip levels are do-able also - only question is where to present them? I imagine as extra information on the logging detail window?

Edit - actually, what do you mean by grip/wet level? I am not sure presenting this is a good idea - is it something the driver or even race engineer would get a constant update about?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  6. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

Hi & Lo pressure hide if u dont need it (right click in top of table for hide)
    Time also hide (if need right click top of table)

now u got space for the additional
    i added the colour for better overview in PS... i search while i drive the course of the pressures at avg

Attached Files:

7. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Thanks for the feedback and ideas Stefan, I'll certainly look into implementing them :thumbs-up:

Stefan Lemke likes this.
  8. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Now v1.0.0.3

Changes are:
    2021-01-28
    Version 1.0.0.3
    ---------------
    Added Air Temp and Track State (Green, Fast, Optimum, etc) as logging options
    Added Grid Lines to logging display to make it easier to read
    Added ability to hide/show logging columns option
    Added Average Lap accumulator

cestcomi, Stefan Lemke and AndyK70 like this.
  9. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Now v1.0.0.4

Changes are:
    2021-01-31
    Version 1.0.0.4
    ---------------
    Tweaks to Valid Lap determination - first method was unreliable in edge cases, now gives more reliable Average Lap as a result.
    Added Valid Lap column to Log Display.
    Added Valip Lap to Saved Log info.
    Added File Menu options - Clear Log Display and Reset Average Lap.
    Optimisations to Datasender

10. Havner

Havner Rookie

"Always on top" option would be nice :)

11. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

That's a good point - using it primarily on another computer I didn't think about it. Will add for next version. Thanks! :)

Havner likes this.
  12. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Now version 1.0.0.5

Changes are:
    2021-02-03
    Version 1.0.0.5
    ---------------
    Added "Always On Top" option
    General code optimisations/tidy-up

Havner likes this.
  13. Havner

Havner Rookie

I think there is something wrong with the fuel calculator (the standalone one).
    When I put the "Driving time" it gives me laps remaining.
    When I put "Fuel available" it results in "Error in fuel calculation".

At least when you launch the app with "no input". But I had an impression this calculator is completely standalone. You put all the data manually anyway.

14. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Thanks for your feedback Havner, I will take a look and update accordingly.

Havner likes this.
  15. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

I've had a look again but everything is working great at my end. Can you let me have the numbers you are entering into the fields when you get the error message please? Also, if using decimals are you using a period . or a comma , for the decimal point? I might need to "internationalise" it to allow for both.

16. Havner

Havner Rookie

Indeed, the issue was comma vs period.
    In my locale (pl) comma is used by default, but since almost no one localize things I'm used to period by default. And period caused those problems in ACCSM for me. So it means that it follows localization probably. With comma everything works fine.
    It would probably be good to accept period anyway (regardless of localization), as it's more of an international standard than comma.

17. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Ah, that's great - I can easily "fix" it to allow both separators. I might even have a redesign of the entry fields to make them a bit more user friendly. Thanks again really appreciate your feedback.

18. cimohr

cimohr Rookie

hey, love ur Monitor as it gives me a clear view about the whole PSI window over one lap.
    would it be possible to change some things for the log file?
    - Each lines contains used Car and track (i saw u put Track in top of the file, but i keep it running over more than one session, so would be great if u can track that later in each line)
    - Dont know if thats possible but can u also put in the logfile the PSI values from the setup? So later u see which values was set and how they performed over time, maybe when u press on Drive, u get the values from the tyres and just put it in the logfile? better would be, they are stored in each line to the following laps
    - Can u make an option to save the log files directly in Excel format? I know u can also import that data from the other logfile, but would be great to reduce that step ;-) im lazy u know

Im working on a Excel sheet which should contain an PSI MAPPING over the Track temperatur and the values u need to setup for diff scenarios, so i found ur Monitor very usefull for that, but the mentioned points would be very much easier for me to handle the data and their logics to eachother in excel

Great work anyways, i m using it with satisfaction and always start it up to ma crewchief app, its mandatory

FastFred likes this.
  19. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

Hi there, thanks for the kind words... :)

I can add the Car type to the output no problem, and could also print the "header" multiple times if necessary. I am looking to add Load/Save dialogues to allow user to save a file using any filename as the current "quicksave" date/time/track filenames are quite meaningless after a while :) I'll look into exporting as Excel format but it's not something I've done before so will take a bit of reading up on first - will add it to the "to-do" list though for sure.

Unfortunately, one thing I can't do currently is read the pressures from the setup file. Well, that's not strictly true - I can but it would mean reloading the json file every time it changes and then there is the added problem of which file to actually read every time! Perhaps I can look into grabbing the tyre pressures as soon as the sim state changes the isSetupMenuVisible flag - that might work, I'll need to test to see...

20. cimohr

cimohr Rookie

great looking forward to it, yes, my idea was also to just read the psi values, once u go on track/change from garage to drive. I saw the first recording is close to the values, but not exactly. i think if u have long standing time before u start driving or a long pitlane the psi changes

21. Havner

Havner Rookie

Excel should be able to import text CSV files without problem.