1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Do we need to discuss this every other page in this thread, really?

Freddie Seng, #Race@Home and chksix like this.
  2. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

i didn't know it was discussed before. you really don't expect everyone to read 70+ pages before asking, right ?

3. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

ok waiting.

4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

For those how are too lazy to read and not really interested anyways, here is a video for you, posted and discussed a several times before:

Freddie Seng and #Race@Home like this.
  5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Damn bro, why can't you just answer the question or not answer at all? Always these ****ty answers to people just asking questions... Not everyone is daily involved in the forums, not everyone knows everything about acc news. These are the official forums, this is where people come to ask questions regarding the game, shouldn't be surprised if people actually do come and ask questions.........

Whitestar, CatXn, GRFOCO and 7 others like this.
  6. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Thank you.

7. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Growing up with books, used to read.
    You can´t teach this old dog new tricks, BRO.

And I answered the question, what did you do now?
    You're too easily offended!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    #Race@Home and Taylan Benker like this.
  8. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Growing up with books and reading thousands of useless comment on generic threads is completely different things.
    I came back to AC forums after LONG time.( not a forum dweller like you ).
    I asked a simple question and you are throwing tantrums in first response....and then finally directed me towards a video which you COULD have done in first place ....mood swings.

I don't use any social media, been out of touch with kunos . I thought maybe i missed some teasing post about AC2 or whatever the future is at kunos.
    Forum is the only place for me ....and i get a person who is laughing at my question for no reason and special case such as yourself.
    Don't ruin the official platform,either help or kindly shut up.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  9. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

No one asked you personally to answer these question. You shouldn't forget this is the official forums, you gotta change your attitude.

10. cooknn, marph and Oblit0r like this.
  11. You can continue to ask for it tho, while you wait. :D:D:D

12. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

Thanks, the video cleared my questions and more. AC2 is long time in future.
    just what marco said, the "driving " sim
    is lost in such "racing " sim. i agree with that.
    NGL , kind of fed up with GT saturation, BoP this and that , everything has to be within nanosecond performance wise.
    the car don't remain "pure"
    i want untamed historic beasts, where faster car is faster and you drive slower cars because it sounds better lol.

13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Not even close. SRO promotes events in the US, Australasia, we have hardly any of those tracks in the sim. We don’t have all the European tracks SRO used last year even, Magny Cours, some like Zandvoort have changed and could be re-scanned. There are the new GT2 class cars, we have none of those in the sim, some GT4 cars are still missing. SRO also promotes touring car events in the US so TCR cars are a possibility.

Really I’d like to see Kunos continue to provide new content for ACC while releasing AC2 as a totally different product. All the SRO promoted stuff (GT2/3/4) could stay within ACC while AC2 could concentrate on road cars. The teams is very small though so this may not be practical or economic. I very much doubt Kunos will be able to provide all the big name tracks we have in ACC in AC2, Bathurst and Suzuka in particular.

14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

If Kunos can support two games at once... Not unlike AC before it ACC doesn't feel finished yet (and that's ignoring cars/tracks), and with the esports focus and no modding you'd want it to receive continued dev support.

Mogster likes this.
  15. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

If ACC adds other SRO content like USA tracks etc then ACC would cover most of the road tracks.

Adding this same tracks and cars in future title wouldn't make sense.

Maybe they can go for rally game ? assetto rally would be fantastic.

16. cooknn

cooknn Alien

17. #Race@Home

#Race@Home Gamer

It's full of speculations o_O

sps_for_race likes this.
  18. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

That article is interesting about a possible future game, but for the ACC developments Kunos have already said they are looking into the Asia and America series and the 2020-21 season updates, so there is no need for more speculation (unless they change their minds of course).

19. its.me

its.me Racer

I had an update of about 300MB this week. Does anyone know what it is about?

20. when did they ever mention asia and america?