1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Recommended racers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ACJJ619, Jul 13, 2015.

1. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

Hi guys, I inadvertently started a 40 page thread about clowns who ruin the online experience, so here's a thread for the flipside - drivers you'd recommend as being standout performers. There is another 'good racer callout' thread but I feel it's a little unorganised and nobody wants to trawl through pages of random posts to find people worth racing.

I'll be updating this post a few times a week with newly mentioned racers so you guys can always come back here and find an easy-to-read list of people worth racing.

To try and keep some order, I'd like to suggest some sort of rating system based on your own opinions. Everyone has different paces and what an alien might recommend to someone may be no-match for someone of a more casual pace and therefore it's not really any help. Let me know what you suggest. I just think a big list of names from people going "i had a sick race with acjj619 once" isn't really achieving anything.

Video/Screenshot evidence would be ideal, or some reasoning as to why you'd like to submit that racer.

So without further ado...

Thomas Blackett - Evidence.
    Hagen Berghof - Founder of Clean Racers List.
    Alex Jennings - Evidence. Evidence #2.
    Niki Dakovic - 5 endorsements.
    Hany Alsabti - 5 endorsements.
    Minolin - 4 endorsements.
    Marty Cerven - 4 endorsements.
    • Dr Smile - 3 endorsements.
    • Donnie - 3 endorsements.
    Christopher Low AKA Mogget - 3 endorsements.
    bigbawmcgraw - 3 endorsements.
    • offcorsa - 2 endorsements.
    • GTHQ_koop - 2 endorsements.
    • baronesbc - 2 endorsements.

• Akis Kev
    • Brioche
    • DOC
    • Team 44
    • TAM Kevin
    • Denis Pimenov
    • Guybrush Threepwood
    • Andy Riches
    • Kade
    • Offcorsa
    • Horus
    • Rontii
    • TAM AresWorks CZ
    • Oscar Pink
    • DaVeX
    • Hybrid

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    Drkarter97, phil, WildStyle* and 11 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Recommended VM Performance for large grid races Aug 14, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Recommended VM Performance for large grid races Aug 9, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Recommended PC server host? (UK) Jul 24, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality Dlss 2.3.9 is the best experience so far [Not recommended] Apr 15, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Manual Update to DLSS 2.3 possible [Not recommended] Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server - Recommended Specs? Jul 27, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CSL Elite Firmware and Recommended Settings Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Recommended Button Box Settings Jul 11, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Recommended settings for gtx 1070 and i7-8700 Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Recommended Settings for 2080 Feb 6, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Recommended Wheel Settings Sticky? Sep 19, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Recommended pc components to run Acc in vr Sep 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions PLEASE recommended a laptop Apr 13, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Recommended oculus rift settings plase? Mar 19, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Recommended reading: "The Limit" Aug 19, 2016

3. TCLF

TCLF Alien

me myself

4. Tucker73

Tucker73 Hardcore Simmer

and I...

WildStyle* likes this.
  5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Good idea, and this such threat should be sticky...

6. A.r.e.s.

A.r.e.s. Hardcore Simmer

7. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Great Idea!

nate likes this.
  8. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

9. Jez

Jez Racer

I have a few friends that I would like to name: I've had plenty of fun races with, Tibalotte, Minolin, DrGonzo, and The Texas Rattlesnake

10. Me ,and no one that races on aloog server , spa pile up idiots lol.

11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

@Niki Đaković , shunted him last night at Aremberg. Sorry m8, need that helio corsa app, cause I thought I could gas it, but nope...

12. Fairbanks

Fairbanks Simracer

Guy named "Wolf", fast and considerate.
    Also, +1 on Niki. Came out of the pits on Silverstone and gave me room + cushion to commence my hotlap although he could probably easily collect me even if his car had only 3 tyres.

Generally, I am always happy and smiling whenever I see someone on their outlap making room for a hotlapper. It takes just a little bit of thought, yet it isn't quite common. Will add more people to this list.

cooknn, grat, Dookie and 3 others like this.
  13. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Aye, I raced Minolin yesterday as well, plus another guy whos name I forgot (german-soundish name...Berghof or something to that extent).

Raced F40's at Nürburgring Sprint. Both splendid gentlemen...

One of these days I hope to get mentioned in a thread like this too :)

14. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Yes, Minolin is an awesome driver, same goes for Hagen Berghof ;)

Also: Donnie, very clean and fast

Donnie likes this.
  15. A.r.e.s.

A.r.e.s. Hardcore Simmer

Ah yes! Donnie, great driver

Donnie likes this.
  16. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

It's not even fair to mention my name with @Hagen in the same line or thread. He's a much better simracer, probably the best I know. He taught me everything I know and is still years ahead when it comes to cleverness, maturity and situational awareness.
    And btw. helicorsa is his invention, not mine. So if I'm allowed to name only one person, it's him.

And @bigbawmcgraw, almost the same. And all of the TAM guys.
    And yes @Ricky Reject , we really had some good laps - would like to race you again.

But: Hagen, you definitifly need a better online name :)
    =>"another guy whos name I forgot"

cooknn and Leemstradamus like this.
  17. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

i'm on this server quite a lot. there are some regulars there who are fast and/or fair. don't remember all their names but...
    DeadMau5
    Nitrox
    basil faulty
    AceOfBase
    Seee
    Jerome
    Christopher Low

......there's a few more I know I should mention but don't come to mind immediately. Sorry guys.

had some good runs against DeadMau5 and Nitrox today actually.

18. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

- LOIC
    - DrSmile
    - Snyper Al

snyperal likes this.
  19. A.r.e.s.

A.r.e.s. Hardcore Simmer

Can also confirm:

DrSmile
    Christopher Low

20. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

yes DrSmile is one should also be in my list.

21. Doc-H

Doc-H Gamer

I've raced with many great drivers. Everyone from ALOOG and StopDropGaming. :)

Also demetri, who is exceptionally quick :eek: and great fun trying to catch him.