1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Recommended racers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ACJJ619, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

if you want video evidence for fair racers you could find a few in this race

a few names are showing up wrong though, baronesbc is at the front and is showing as TAM Esox (who had raced in the server that evening and was very fair as well, along with TAM Baz) and Oscar Pink and Hamed.GT have their names reversed i think.

heres another 1 of a fun battle with baronesbc, Christian Losanov and Hany Alsabti

both races are fairly recent from aloog1 in my new favourite car combo for MP racing

baronesbc, bigbawmcgraw and Hany like this.
  2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Yes I have to say there are some very fine racing regulars on these servers which makes it a pleasure to host them.

I should name all of them but there are so many id forget some and may offend. :eek:

Thanks to all the guys that come in and race fair with quite a few locals and also OS guys with many mentioned here already.

Main reason I setup the servers is to have somewhere good clean fair drivers can jump on without hopefully having to worry too much about the very poor sports.

So basically if youve been on there with me and can still get in to the server your on my good driver list. Those that have shown otherwise just dont get back in, sadly open servers need to be fairly harsh with blacklists in order to give the better guys a chance for some clean racing.

If we could get a white list setup option for servers then I think it may be a better way to run some servers. Rather then sharing blacklists we could share a white list and so all those that are on the list could jump onto servers with only others recommended for the list. If the list got big enough and popular enough numbers on these servers would also be pretty good without having to worry about needing an admin present. If this was to happen I could quite easily go through my lists and gladly recommend probably 50 guys or so. ;)

If issues come up with someone it could be discussed here and so pretty much everyone on the kist woukd work as an admin to keep the list filled with good clean and fair racers.

myimac, paulieGTR and Hany like this.
  3. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Rontii deserves a mention, good fun last evening on Mugello with the Abarths :)

Rontti likes this.
  4. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

Had a nice race at Imola on ALOOG last night until bigbawmcgraw accidentally hit me. He claims it was lag but I think it was anger after I got him round the outside of turn 7 :p

But seriously, it was a shame cause it had all the makings of a great race. My game seems to enjoy lagging where there are other players around. There was nothing he could do unfortunately.

5. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Yeah I checked the replay (I wasn't sure who it was TBH), you lagged quite hard and actually buckled my right rear wheel so I couldn't continue :( It gave me a fright when it happened as I wasn't expecting it and it was a nasty shunt.
    What was more worrying was how much quicker you were than me after I gave you my setup!!!! :eek::eek::eek: (Note to self: Don't give out setups again! :p)

I kinda boxed myself in at T1 trying to defend and just made an arse of it from there. Got crowded by everyone and tried my damnedest not to hit anyone. Probably gave you too much room on T7 :p:p

Surprised not to see Fox Gek mentioned on this thread, or have I missed him.
    Also a shout out to....
    Thomas Blackett
    Hagen Berghof (not seen him for a while)
    Alex Jennings ;)
    Minolin
    Niki Dakovic
    Christopher Low (haven't had close battles but know he's very fair)
    offcorsa (same as above)
    Marty Cerven
    Hany Alsabti (haven't had close battles cause he's too damn fast! but very fair and has perfect control of any car he drives)
    Guybrush Threepwood
    GTHQ_koop
    Horus (depending on what mood he's in :p)
    Andy Riches
    GC Jaye
    @DaVeX↯ (Can't remember ingame name)

And many more I can't remember the names of (I'm old and my memory is terrible)

Edit: Obviously all the TAM guys too!!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    Jaye, Tom 00, paulieGTR and 4 others like this.
  6. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

Yeah, a really bizarre incident. I was in front of you and managed to buckle your rear wheel! What's that all about?!

Haha, I really wasn't that quick. I think I was in the mid/high 1:58's but there were people in the 57's and I think the chap in P1 hit a high 56.

I just got a good start and I saw you being held up by the guy in P1 so took the opportunity before you both had a chance to streak away into the lead. It helped being around other drivers so I knew where to brake and stuff - if I had a track to myself I'd have been a lot slower!

Really nice car to drive though. I don't know why I hadn't tried it before. I think I've been reluctant to try it because I never see it used online!

7. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

nice combo!!

Andy-R likes this.
  8. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

thanks, will be using that combo again on aloog1 for sure. probably this friday and saturday

Tim Meuris likes this.
  9. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

nice
    My shifter should be back by then
    will be lookin out for that server

Andy-R likes this.
  10. TDS

TDS Alien

@kevin.maatman servers are acting strange lately .. i really think its getting crowded on his bandwidth... all pings raised and some laginess started to happen sometimes.

Hey @bigbawmcgraw is a neat driver had some door to door battles in the past league, now he is so much faster. ;-) sometimes i can keep up but maybe its when his reading a book while driving lol

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  11. Rontti

Rontti Gamer

Hey, thanks! You too! I need to practice my speed though to keep up with you :D

GTHQ_koop likes this.
  12. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

My name is Davide Cardamone :D I told you was hard to remember :p

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  13. Doc-H

Doc-H Gamer

TAM AresWorks CZ.

Had the pleasure of racing with him on Simraceway's tracks for a year or two.

Great fun on Aloog, 235i on Imola server this evening. :)

AresWorksCZ likes this.
  14. pyrobandit

pyrobandit Gamer

I'm not sure if this guy is as clean in racing as he is in drifting, but IrishDrifter is a great drifter, very clean and very helpful, was able to have him help me with my tune and got some great tandem drifts with him.

Sent from my Dinc2 using Talkatap.

15. Jaye

Jaye Alien

Aehm when what how? Can't remember when I was driving the last time public at one of my servers??? Because I was busy with league racing the last months and last weekend I was only racing at the official AC server ans there I'm just a normal player ^^ If there's something you want to discuss, feel free to contact me via private message :)

And thx to @Christopher Low and @GTHQ_koop and @bigbawmcgraw . same to you guys, allways fair and a lot of fun.
    From overflying the names it seems anssi is missing, although I hate him being such a fast alien ^^

Christopher Low and GTHQ_koop like this.
  16. TDS

TDS Alien

Had Some fun other day and today with @martcerv and @QC running ktm's :)

17. Turk

Turk Alien

Niki, Akis and Hany are names here that stand out from racedepartment races I take part in. Can't really comment too much on their driving because in general they're a few miles up the road from me. I'm assuming it's fantastic because they finish so far ahead of the mid pack.

Generally racedepartment races are very clean, I'm never really worried about poor driving, even the new guys that are slow have good race manners.

18. esox71

esox71 Alien

Tiz me in 1st, well I let the wife have a go that race;)

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  19. myimac

myimac Alien

I remember racing with you the other day on our servers... You schooled the server on mugello in your merc :)

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  20. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

Ok I'm putting some guys that I know on this forum who have very good spatial awareness and respect their opponents. I have done some great races with these guys and I can really recommend them for their general sportsmanship!

Nahkamarakatti
    Hany Alsabti
    Niki Djakovic (just don't put these 2 together :p)
    Sun Levi
    Stelios Fevgatos
    Tiago Lima

And in general any regular racer from Racedepartment club. Reference links (1, 2, 3, 4)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Minolin, Nahkamarakatti and Hany like this.