1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Where is the XBOX One footage?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BiggNasty187, Jul 18, 2016.

1. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Whats crakin' fellas? (aka)Hello.

AC is about 40+ days from release in NA, and we have ZERO Xbox One footage.

I'm starting to think that AC is going to release looking as terrible as Project Cars did on Xbox One.

Can a dev or a mod point me in the direction of some ACTUAL Xbox One Footage running Assetto Corsa?

Are we supposed to wait for Review embargos to lift before we can see if the game is only chugging along at "almost" 60 FPS?

I cant be the only one wondering this??????

I'm worried because its like a week or so from going gold, or getting delayed!!! Yet the Xbox guys who stuck it out for the release of AC have absolutely NOTHING to look at!!!

I know I have a valid point, so can someone please explain what is going on?

Mecky79 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where is the Xbox One S update Feb 26, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where are all online racers? Xbox - Europe Mar 17, 2021
    General modding discussion Where can I find all the versions? Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sound reverb everywhere AC Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Where do you find the the driver assist settings? Jan 31, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Where is the tire.ini [tyre.ini] file in AC [not Competizione]? Nov 5, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Does anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DDoes anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Where Are the AC forums? I don't have Competizione. Apr 13, 2023
    General modding discussion Where to set up headlight aim control (leveling animation)? Sep 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where is update 1.8.? Sep 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Where to find dash cam driver eyes values May 7, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Gamepad - Where is Steer Lock option? Mar 8, 2022
    ACC Physics ACC Ride height - from where comes number in setup Jan 15, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Where do I find the logs? Dec 16, 2018

3. Seb007

Seb007 Gamer

i am with you, it is really strange that there is not a single video of the Xbox One version, a shame

4. Ya. Exactly what I was thinking! PCARS has been nothing short of a nightmare. Praying AC is finally the game we have been waiting for!

LeDude83 likes this.
  5. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

I saw an interview with the devs where they said Sony were the ones eager to get this game running on consoles, or more specifically, PS4. They sent some dev kits to Kunos to see if it would run at all well and now we approach official release. Not sure if there's anything in that, just a thought. More footage from either console would be good for us all.

Mecky79 likes this.
  6. Seb007

Seb007 Gamer

it is generally a pity that there is so little information about the console versions.
    How much cars and tracks in the game and what we have to buy as DLC?
    How many drivers are available in multiplayer?
    Does the Xbox One version smooth at 60 fps?

in 5 weeks we will find out hopefully

Johnnyjoejones likes this.
  7. Why don't any mods or anything reply/answer these issues? Do they not come on these forums?

Seb007 and LeDude83 like this.
  8. insane79

insane79 Rookie

yeah i m wondering the same, Project Cars now looks decent on xbox1, it launched with erratic fps on xbox1 but now its smooth. I got a feeling AC will be disaster on xbox1 for few months after release till they patch it right,
    so i will not preorder the xbox1 version till they give us some xbox1 footage or just wait for the reviews.

9. Ya, me as well. I usually preorder games, but there is something strange about this one. Why haven't they shown us anything with Xbox? I remember PCars reluctantly admitted (very later after launch), that they had an outside company doing QA testing on Xbox. Well we all know how that worked out. Why doesn't a mod or something respond to these questions on these forums?

Seb007 likes this.
  10. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

they are keeping these console release way too secret. they dont really know how to communicate with ppl and if u say something "bad" or ask too many questions on facebook they block u. Assetto Corsa havent u learned anything from the mistakes of the other devs? are u expecting ppl to preorder a game they dont know almost anything concrete about it? we are living in the era of communications ... talk to us "buyers". in about 38 days u are going to release this game. answer our questions ... or are u going to delay the game again???

Seb007 likes this.
  11. Chawabax

Chawabax Rookie

this is the point

12. Ya very good points! Why haven't we heard anything? Is this game a secret or something? lol

Ya, probably delayed.

13. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Stefano said in his latest stream that the retail build for PS4 has been sent to Sony and work is underway on the updates for it. He did not mention the XboxOne version though.

There is a disappointing lack of decent console footage. There are several off-screen videos from the really rather cool console media event at Vallelunga a few weeks back. From those it seems to be running fine on PS4 anyway. Roll on 30 Aug.

Mauler_77 likes this.
  14. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

I've been waiting for Alan from VVV to upload some footage. If anyone's going to get some it'll probably be him. Although he did say he captured some stuff at that event but it all got deleted when his laptop died. What I have seen looks pretty decent though but it seems we've got the pCARS situation where the XBONE footage was very thin on the ground before launch. I understand why people are anxious.

15. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

What i do remember from the launch of pCARS is that Alan from VVV put up an XBONE gameplay videos between all the PS4 videos without telling anyone and when he told us there was a XBONE video between all those PS4 videos nobody had noticed it.
    Conclusion : look at the PS4 videos from Assetto Corsa because you can't tell the difference on a youtube video.

16. DNA Racing

DNA Racing Rookie

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. I have had it preordered for months and don't plan on cancelling, but it would be nice to see some footage of the XB1 version?

17. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

I am sad that the dev's are HIDING the XB1 footage.

As a customer who is feverishly anticipating this game on XB1, it is based solely off of PS4 and PC footage!

I feel a little bit like a fool. Kind of like being told something is really great, and how much I'll love it, but not letting me see it until I plop down full payment!

Does the XB1 version even exist? I know that's a silly question, but c'mon!

By not showing us ANYTHING so close to release only points to one unavoidable outcome...

The game is most likely in terrible shape, not holding steady framerates, and obviously running at 900p.

This has been the standard course of action for every developer releasing a multiplatform game that has performance issues on XB1. We should all be familiar with this tactic by now :'(

We are not stupid. We would rather know the truth now, and get some assurances that its being worked, rather than treat us like idiots by keeping us in the dark.

Am I wrong? PLEASE, somebody prove me wrong!!!

18. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

In that case, just wait until release and see what happens. I'm pretty sure you'll see X1 reviews and gameplay videos a few days before release day.
    When i have my doubts about a game, i don't pre-order and wait until a few days after release and make my decision.
    That said i don't have any doubts about Assetto Corsa and i already pre-ordered mine.

19. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

You shouldn't be worried as Pcars is far more intensive graphically than Assetto Corsa
    Assetto Corsa is more intensive on the CPU than on the GPU on PC. If it run fine on the PS4 it will also on the XBOX One in my opinion.

The biggest issue with the XBOX One is probably the accessories compatibility than anything else.

RoccoTTS likes this.
  20. I hope so? Where are the devs on this issue??

BiggNasty187 likes this.
  21. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

The Devs are probably doing there work as they are told too, not running around and fix everything at your convenience, have some patience dude, you act like an spoiled juvenile...