1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Where is the XBOX One footage?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BiggNasty187, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Thanks for the input Amor.....another tough guy with a keyboard, and a sheep who just goes along with program; because he's afraid to change anything in life. How does it feel to still be living at home at 49? Does your mom still fold your laundry?

2. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

It's raining assburgers today...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  3. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Reported you're trolling!!

Johnnyjoejones likes this.
  4. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

If you guys can't behave, Ill simply start removing people if you prefer so.

Behave all like grown up people, else leave.

This will be my only interaction to this thread, if I have to intervene again it will be to tell some of you how things work here. Its unbelievable you guys cant behave in a thread.

5. Thanks for being here! Ok great, can you answer the question about the Xbox footage?

6. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

I think its clear. If there is no XBox footage its because they did not want to release it or could not release it yet. Simply be patient.

I have no insight in when they are going to release xbox footage, and never a date has been announced for it. Once it has to be shown, it will and you will see it just like everyone else.

7. Fantastic news! Thank you Kevin!!!

8. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Assetto Corsa has GONE GOLD on PS4 an X1, so no more delays :)

Seb007 likes this.
  9. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Now all I need is Captain Save A Nerd to show up with some Xbox One footage to save the day!!!

Seb007 likes this.
  10. JulesDennis

JulesDennis Rookie

I dont think there is going to be any differences between PS4 and X1,so what you see in PS4 is what you get in X1.(I could be wrong though.)

RoccoTTS likes this.
  11. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

And if there's a difference, you can't see it on a youtube video.

JulesDennis likes this.
  12. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

There's almost always a difference between the two, usually either in resolution or frame rate, although i'd be pleasantly happy if Kunos have managed console parity, something most other devs have struggled with.

13. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

I'm worried too, I definitely want to see some XBox footage as well before I pre-order anything. Earlier this year (januari) the devs said both console versions will run at 60 fps but the PS4 version will have 1080p resolution while the XBox version will be at 900. Is that still the case? Not that the lower resolution is that much of a problem, I'd still like to see what the XBox game looks like. This total silence about any gameplay footage is VERY suspicious. Normally gameplay footage videos are released by the dozens in the final month leading up to release date.

14. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Hello? Kunos, can you hear us? HELOOOOOOO!!!

15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

16. I wouldn't be so worried about the Xbox version. In all interviews, it's been said that getting performance out of the playstation was the biggest issue, as the dev team is quite used to DX tools and PS doesn't use those.
    They had to hire a guy from Rockstar to handle the console coding nuances to help them to get along with consoles. Which I would infer they're talking about sony machine.
    It's been said also the only difference will be resolution, where xbox will get the usual 900p as they're doing in most of the multiplat titles.

I believe that framerate will be also better on Xbox, just like every other game that is based on DX have. I take for instance Fallout version, where even though the resolution is lower on xbox, the framerate is better at launch on MS machine.

Just to clarify, I'm not gaming on xbox, I'm waiting like many here, for the PS4 version. I believe they're showing that version instead of the xbox version all the time, because resolution is 1080p and for press conferences, it's better to have the most crispy looking one for the journalists.

Just chill and get your gear ready. My G29 is ready here...I'm just looking for a good solution for a chair... those racing chair are very expensive here where I live... I needed to adapt a coffee table for my wheel and it's not the best thing here... it shakes and moves like crazy...hauauahuahauha

RoccoTTS likes this.
  17. Seb007

Seb007 Gamer

18. liakjim

liakjim Alien

19. Seb007

Seb007 Gamer

http://www.eurogamer.de/articles/20...-ps4-und-xbox-nur-imautodromo-ist-es-schoener

Technisch machen die Konsolenversionen eine gute Figur. Stabile 60 Bilder pro Sekunde bei 1080p auf der PS4 und Xbox One sorgen für butterweiche Animationen.

Translate:
    Technically make the console versions a good figure. Stable 60 fps at 1080p on PS4 and Xbox One ensure buttery smooth animations.

liakjim and LeDude83 like this.
  20. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Ok that is enough for me, I pre-ordered it just now. :) If they increase from 900 to 1080 that most likely means the rest of the game is more than fine in regards to performance. If they had issues, I think they would have kept it at 900p.

Now let's see some videos!!!

Andre Siqueira and Seb007 like this.