1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Update v 1.03 is available to download on PlayStation® 4 NOW!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

"all-new dedicated suits and gloves"
    Does this mean we'll have actual drivers rather than empty cars ghosting around the track? Or just a greater variety of dismembered arms at the wheel?

Skemekos123 likes this.
  2. vthinsel

vthinsel Gamer

Good job. Now the game is as it should have been at launch,you can add nice featutes like UDP telemetry :p
    Thanks for t300rs+th8 owners

Skemekos123 likes this.
  3. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Great news, I'm an xbox owner, so I'll need to be patient for a little longer. But sure this game deserves all my patience and respect! I hope the next update fixes the upshifts for the Pagani Huayra and the engine sounds of the cars in the Prestige Pack, which I downloaded the day before yesterday.
    Keep up the great work!
    Thx

Skemekos123 likes this.
  4. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Bravo Kunos, I'm delighted with this game now, it's silky smooth and I swear, the car's are easier to control now for some reason!

The stuttering was really putting me off but it's completely gone now.
    Thank you very much to all of you.

5. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

Well I'm a happy manchild, shifter now works plugged into wheel base, and that new track is a beast, roll on the jap pack, button assignments ( aka handbrake in a sensible place), and the hope my prayers are answered and we can run a track with a nice drift section the wrong way in practice mode without getting thrown back in the pits lol.
    Absolutely loving this game though n it just keeps getting better.

6. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

Happy about TH8A being fixed. Have taken a couple of cars for a spin and enjoyed it

Skemekos123 likes this.
  7. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey guys! For those asking about the Japanese pack, this is a mistake and it is currently not available to download. However, it is coming and we will update you all very soon! Apologies for any confusion caused! :(

VenslaRi, LeDude83 and Wolwo like this.
  8. NUBOX

NUBOX Rookie

My TH8A has stopped working completely since the update. I've switched the PS4 off, unplugged the wheel, plugged everything back in, but still no joy :(

Any ideas as to what I can do to get things working? Is there a way to reset everything in the game?

It can't be an issue with the wheel (T300), Pedals (T3PA-PRO) or the TH8A as they are all working fine on Project Cars.

9. Deckard2028

Deckard2028 Rookie

Fair play guys, this is a vast improvement.

LeDude83 and nate like this.
  10. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

O
    I would suggest uninstalling then reinstalling assetto corsa but back up saved data if you do

11. NUBOX

NUBOX Rookie

Thanks for the quick reply TeKnO-_-91, I appreciate it, I just wish I knew how to do that!!

I'll try to give it a go tomorrow, I've been trying for over an hour, getting very frustrated, without any results so a fresh try in the morning might be the best thing to do.

12. Jacky Chou

Jacky Chou Gamer

Wonderful!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

13. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

In response to AC_505.
    Yes it may have been a mistake putting the jap pack cars on the game now but I'm so happy you did, it's nice to see the cars Ive been wanting to drive since I seen the jap pack on pc, must admit I'm a bit gutted I didn't see a drift spec r34 or rx7 though ( crying on the inside).
    Had a chance to play the update now and it's a massive improvement to an already awesome game, you guys are doing a great job in making a game that just can't wait to get home and play every day so cheers,
    Also a massive thanks for listening to the players and responding with updates in a speedy fashion, you're good people :)

Skemekos123 likes this.
  14. Deckard2028

Deckard2028 Rookie

It's actually bizarre how much better this is, it's like a different game. Why in the hell didn't they wait a few weeks and release it like this? Reviews would have been much better.

15. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

I thought the exact same thing when Kunos announced they had fixed the fps and tearing just a couple of weeks or so after the game had been released.
    I was a bit skeptical but they did it. Why didn't they do it before release?!

Skemekos123 and Mauler_77 like this.
  16. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

is it me or does wheel keep going back to controler setting
    in the control setting's
    G29

17. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Since installing the 'update' today, the game is completely ruined. I can no longer drive any cars properly. They all drive like they are on ice, completely uncontrollable. Before, the cars drove wonderfully, the only thing was you couldn't keep up with the AI. Now, it drives just like, and I'm not kidding or exaggerating: Gran Turismo 6 on PS3. The cars just slide around with almost no control. I had hopes, but this game is now completely and utterly ruined. I really am disenfranchised like many others. I guess I'm done with it.
    Sorry, but there's no excuse for this.

IzNoGood_NO likes this.
  18. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Lol, are you sure you have assetto corsa in you ps4 not any other tittle?

19. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

I mean,,,come on,,you have to be a troll thats pulling are legs right?

Leighton Morrell likes this.
  20. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

No, no trolling here. Game is terrible now. What's trolling about stating a fact? Was drivable before, just AI was untouchable. Now, it's terrible driving physics.
    Get it? Fanboy?

IzNoGood_NO likes this.