1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic COMMUNITY BLOG - Assetto Corsa Wins GOTY Award, Porsche Pack Vol.2, The Red Pack & Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 16, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We totally understand and can only apologize! :( The wait will be worth it though :)

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  2. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Not long to go now! :)

3. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

Awesome finally news on red pack and I don't mind waiting a few weeks to have both dlc released.
    I absolutely hope aswe'll that the delay is to implement button mapping.
    So many new cars to play with I am overly excited haha
    Thanks for the heads up kunos

gabriel2706 and Grijo like this.
  4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Congratulations to Kunos and 505 - this must be very rewarding, especially so since it was mainly achieved through the sheer quality of the product rather than full-blown marketing campaigns.

I'm looking forward to PP3 and whatever you come up with, next :)

Grijo and CtrlAltDeLaet like this.
  5. DozUK

DozUK Gamer

Thanks for the info, what a day in January that will be!!!

I have more than enough cars and challenges to tide me over until then and it's not so far away. Thanks for the support and on-going evolution of the game. Will there be continued DLC after Porsche pack 3?

Grijo and Hammerpgh like this.
  6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well... It's a bit disappointing, that's sure.
    I also understand that you guys are a little team and the 1.09 Update on consoles wasn't really what you guys have predicted i think.. And got some extra work to fix some severe issue.

At least we know that you guys work non stop for us on this game and hopefully we see wanted options and features in the incoming updates.

At least, the beginning of 2017 will be fun with the red pack & Porsche Pack launched together..

Have a nice Christmas and a happy new year guys!

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  7. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

No need to apologise. My post probably came across like a rant but it was not intended as such. I know the wait will be worth it! Those cars will be like a New Year's gift when they arrive. Cannot wait!

Grijo, LeDude83 and Pleite like this.
  8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Other news since yesterday is that for PP3 we will also get one more car, 911 Turbo S.

9. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

tks for this , Merry Xtmas to you guys at kunos and ofc to people on forum :D hehe and ill be waiting for that red pack , i want that ferrari gt3 so bad :D

Grijo likes this.
  10. Henry_T23

Henry_T23 Rookie

good news guys
    I will wait with pleasure

add udp support and button mapping (with keyboard support), please

gabriel2706 and Hammerpgh like this.
  11. Thanks for the information. It's disappointing, but things are like there are. I really looking forward to the day when this 2 packs on my xbox. By the way merry Xmas and happy new year.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  12. G-Force

G-Force Rookie

Assetto Corsa was the big hope to bring a real simulation on consoles and use it for our league. We were shocked to see that private lobbies and leader boards was not in the game at release. We thought the missing features will be released 1 or 2 weeks later. But now, 4 month!! after release, both features are still missing.
    The base of the game is really good. Great physics and FFB for wheel driver... but it's just a half game without the possibility to race with the league members online.
    Some league members use controllers. The steering with controller changed with version 05 or 06 and is much worse since then.

It's hard to say, Assetto Corsa was released to early and it's dead on consoles now, killed by Kunos theirself. It's so disappointing! The most members of our league and forum members already stopped playing Assetto Corsa and sold their copy of the game.

Kunos is a small team and do a great job, but, to be honest, it's unbelievable that a racing game will be released without private lobbies and leader boards in the year 2016. Additional Porsche and Ferrari cars, nice, but useless...

ppbucko likes this.
  13. robgunns

robgunns Rookie

Yet another racing sim/game on console with problems.A big shame that as awesome as Assetto is to drive the lack of features has killed any real hope of full lobbies of great sim racers.Im gutted.

14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Why do you even come to this section of the forum when all you looking for is to belittle people?

Sohail_16, TitzonToast, MBK72 and 2 others like this.
  15. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

The core of the Game is Perfect, also on console and I'm still playing it everyday since Release. Yes there are a few Bugs But the physics are close to real Motorsport and as long as Kunos supports our little console Community, I will support them.

Sohail_16, paul_wev, Dookie and 5 others like this.
  16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Nope, man!
    I'm not here to belittle someone...
    And, I think it's sad to see YOU here, not getting the concept, of working together?
    Sadly, Kofots!

17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I'm really disappointed, not about the pp2 I can wait for that, but the game update that comes with it. p/s had a hot fix last week that bought back the look left right and the proximity arrows. So when are us 3rd class citizens on xbone going to get a hot fix or have kunos forgot about us.

18. Chris White

Chris White Gamer

I would rather its late by a couple of weeks (yes i am expecting people to claim its a year late like always)

Being late, should mean its damn good update .. getting the red pack as well , rock on Kunos all the way into 2017

19. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Guys, please don't start getting argumentative with one another... We won't tolerate it! Please remain respectful.

nate, paul_wev, Dookie and 5 others like this.
  20. Doomsday

Doomsday Rookie

Keep being awesome, OK?
    [/QUOTE]
    Ma con i suoni abbiamo fatto un passo indietro? Dopo la patch 1.9 sono spariti i "bang" sonori in rilascio in ed in cambiata che tanto reale rendevano l'esperienza. Adesso è tutto molto ovattato e "liscio" sembra quasi l'impianto sonoro di forza motorsport e gt di sony.....e non è un complimento.