1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update - Console update, The Red Pack and Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jan 9, 2017.

1. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

why no online play for the porsche pack 2 and red bull pack on ps4 kunos

2. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

why no online play for the porsche pack 2 and red bull pack on ps4 kunos

3. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

Remember about the "japanese" and the "porsche pack 1", the online events came a few days after these patches were released, so wait a little bit, learn to handle these cars, I don't have officials news, but I'm sure this will come soon.

paul_wev and River Ruckus like this.
  4. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

yes i do remember now oops

5. djblitzkrieg

djblitzkrieg Rookie

Just wondering about the special events, they usually accompany the latest DLC. Right now thy seem to be absent. Could someone please clarify if there will be a new Ferrari and Porsche one?

6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

We got more special events on PC with pp2

7. djblitzkrieg

djblitzkrieg Rookie

interesting, PS4 didnt get anything.

ingrobny likes this.
  8. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

You did, as you did for the Red Pack, but you've got to remember you're on the paupers section of the forum where we just get the crumbs from the main table.

9. TaZ2k

TaZ2k Gamer

Any release Notes for the new Update?

10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I didnt post it to "brag" or anything, I just did it to clarify that it should come with more special events since it did on PC. :)

11. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Yeah you did, I could tell by the tone in your voice ;)

HOOK Airs (?) and paul_wev like this.
  12. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Yes. My old question, without a answers: where is in Multiplayer the GT3 Monza Server? Today I see so many empty GT3 Barcellona. Thx

13. Robsen

Robsen Gamer

[​IMG]

River Ruckus and ingrobny like this.
  14. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

All special events from Porsche Pack 2 and Red pack are not in the game....
    PS4 version..
    I would like to say great job... But i really can't... Quite disappointed with the update... The game need lot of attention and not only DLC.

Hopefully things get sorted out soon

ingrobny, Mattbeastblood and Dante_JJ like this.
  15. here in Brazil the packĀ“s are ok. just waiting for the new update of the game:cool:

Attached Files:

16. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

Hey kunos first off I want to be very positive I love you game think it's the best driving experience that I've had as I'm only an Xbox One user. I'm one of the first purchasers of the season pass and I've been very patient with that understand you have a lot on your plate and or a small team. But I do have to say I'm quite disappointed with this last update and the reason is that I was one who purchased the season pass early and I have to hear from other people how great the new pack is because unfortunately it's not allowing us season pass holders to get the packs. The reason that I think it's annoying to us is that this happened the last time this exact thing happened. It seems like this would have been one of the first things that you guys would have taken care of. It's embarrassing almost for me to say oh how's that car I can't drive yet even though I'm a season pass holder I should be the first one to get it not the last if anything we should get it before the people can purchase it individually. That's my gripe I think it's Justified but I do appreciate all you do. Thanks ApeXShaver

17. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

When you turn on the game in the bottom left in the main menu it says news everything is listed there even though everything is not available yet for season pass holders like myself

NGR_Robinson likes this.
  18. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Just bought the season pass on PS4 and downloading update, cannot wait to try the new cars and track, just hope the Xbox users who have the season pass get their issues sorted asap, as this game deserves to do well as the physics are undeniably good and that's from someone that thought pcars was the dogs :)

ingrobny and ApeXShaver like this.
  19. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

Are you in North America?

20. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

No in the UK, I know those that can't get the update/packs at the moment are chomping at the bit but for the brief 30 minutes I have had with the cars and track you won't be dissapointed, I am not that keen on F1 cars in sims but the 2 Ferrari's are a blast and sound great, definitely a few other gems in the PP2 as well, just wish I didn't have work in the morning :(