1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update - Console update, The Red Pack and Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jan 9, 2017.

1. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

I'm really impressed about the new cars in the Porsche Pack2 and Red Pack. IT makes so much fun to drive:) and that's all I'm looking for. I like the Maserati GT4 and how much Grip it offers you even in tight corners. And the old Maseratis are really a hell of a ride. The new RedBullRing Track looks also really amazing and it's a perfect Track to drive the new F1 Ferraris on. What can I say about Porsche Pack2? Every f.....g car is really incredible to drive. I love all of them:) Thank you Kunos for making such a Perfect Racing Sim where I can train for the Track:)

2. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

buy a season pass and be punished by being the last person to have access to dlc

last month was the same thing

3. nosoks

nosoks Rookie

Seems behind in Asia again, hopefully today at some point. Got the update without issue though.

4. Tanner

Tanner Rookie

I
    When will the update be out

5. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Season Pass holder in Aus here. Came through last night at 7pm Aest, once the update was done they were loaded. I had clicked download on them in the playstore a few hrs earlier. Shouldn't be far away for you hopefully.

6. nosoks

nosoks Rookie

Season pass holder also, update done, but its not even in the ps store here in Indonesia as of 1/2 an hour ago

7. Boks

Boks Gamer

Amazing packs can t stop nordschleife them
    Amazed by the 919 hybrid
    Gt1 is a handful real challenge to drive but ina good way
    Maserati gt4 beautiful drive and sound
    Gt3 rs it s a 911 i feel it superb
    Really can t stop hotlaping.
    Kudos kunos keep up the good work way to go for a studio of your size, step by step some omission but no deal breaker bug

8. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I don't get whats good about the Maserati GT4 sound, on the PS4 is very quiet and muted.

svenvangent and ricardoacpinto like this.
  9. 2x..great work. and now we are ready for new uppppp date;):)

GreenHellDriver likes this.
  10. Michel34120

Michel34120 Rookie

Thank you guys for the great work you keep on doing! The new packs are awsome, had a quick try yesterday evening, actually can't wait to put my hands back on it...GREAT WORK!!!

11. Thank you so much for the new packs, it was a big surprise to find them yesterday and it's fantastic. Great job! Hold on!

12. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

well we can use the red bull online with this problem so we can wait but can play on the new track

13. rustymike12

rustymike12 Rookie

Weds. morning, still unable to D/L DLC packs

14. vr42

vr42 Rookie

The new cars are just awesome,
    Keep up the good work

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  15. The special events that usually come with each new bit of dlc.

You know, the events in the "Special Events" section of the main menu.

Porsche pack 1 and Japanese pack had new events, PC has them for the red pack and porsche pack 2 and 3 but we're missing the special events for the red pack and the Porsche pack 2 on ps4.

If you could add them soon that would be cool. They are on PC already so it won't require you to create new events, although they should be made easier. The event for the Porsche 917/30 at 67 Silverstone is nigh on impossible just to get bronze

mtbwa1 likes this.
  16. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

Hey just got the pack as a season pass holder... Thanks for getting it done finally I just drove the two F1 cars... Awesome!

Scuderia Paul and MakaveliA7X like this.
  17. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Confirmed, could install the 2 new DLC packs as well now as a season pass holder. Maybe Kunos should update the topic post of this thread that it's fixed now.

18. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

In my opinion it seems that there is something wrong with the Maserati Engine Sound in cockpit view. It's really synthetic and also i'm missing the Little high revs while fullthrottle if you get wheelspins through bumps

19. Could someone please tell me what UI is in the settings please

20. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

UI settings are usually under Display or something. Are you trying to change a particular thing?