1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Lack of Communication and Honesty (Again)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by alternatingcurrent, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it really isn't a secret isn't it? I've already commented about it, the main highlights are:

- Custom lobbies (I don't like the term private because they are not necessarily private, they can be public too)
    - Championships
    - V10 on all cars and all physics updated to the current PC version (1.13)
    - All cars currently available on PC (1.13)

On the top of this there will be console specific bug fixes that I am not aware of because I am not directly involved.

2. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

no fov/seat adjustments ?

3. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

Any plans to fix the cars lacking rear wing adjustment? Some of them are DLC so it feels double bad that you leave them like this.

4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

That made my day. Is the first time that is announced clearly.

pippo10, hoss2852 and ppbucko like this.
  5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

hopefully fixed with this: "On the top of this there will be console specific bug fixes that I am not aware of because I am not directly involved."

6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Thanks, I'm probably pushing my luck a little bit now, custom lobbies, you have already stated on another thread about some of the details included, will the host of lobby be able to set things like traction on/off, tyre warmers on/off force cockpit view.
    How about the other 3 big requests that the pc version has, Button Mapping and fov/seat adjustments and wheel pedal calibration.
    Thanks

7. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Thank you for the reply but I have only one question, will the Highland track also be involved in the update?

8. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

This 3 basic settings are my pain with the game...i dont care when Custom Lobbys comes...is a time taken to polish it and we all know they are coming...dosent metter if the release is in 1 of april or in 20....THEY COMES! But NOBODY talks of this 3 REALLY IMPORTANT DIFFERENCES between PC and Console (at least for me and my 92 people community) I want to know WHY they miss in the console ...is a basic settings...and WHY nobody confirm Kunos is working on it to add it in Console Version... Without wheel Button Mapping is hard to do some stuff ...without the seat position and FOV is compleatly differend experiance to me when i comes back from PC to play with my Console Community...nobody is happy without this 3 FUNDAMENTAL settings! I repeat I LOVE THE GAME and get lots of copys on console for my community and friends...i bring many players from PC also on Consoles and i meet a lot of people who love the game...but everyone complain about this 3 differences who makes the game really Good on PC...and now many people are "desapointed " with me because i dont tell him about that missing stuff...and HONESTLY i dont expect they are MISS ON CONSOLE on release!!! And until now nobody says nothing about it...and past a lot of time!!! My patience is on limit...and the "angry" is because i love the game and want be at least close to tje PC version...but is not the case...Idk just want a answer if this 3 settings gone a be or NOT in the game ! If not i dont see a reason to keep playing it on CONSOLE !!!

ppbucko and AZT B Tender like this.
  9. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

They have spoken about Fov and seat position, they aren't a Secret.

SkechBG likes this.
  10. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

lord kunos confirmed they were working on it in another thread...

11. see? this is why it's futile to even try.. have fun, I am out of here.

I said they were the HIGHLIGHTS.. I didn't give you a ****ing changelog nor I said it was all that was included.

12. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

it was just a simple question because you were talking about this in another thread. i'd have just liked to know if they were part of 1.14. thats all. im really sorry if that has bothered you, that was not my intention.

ppbucko, pippo10 and SlimCharles like this.
  13. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Working on it..sounds good...i miss that treat! But the question who still is when they gone a be in console version, in my opinion is the most necessary settings! (and are not so dificult or time taken code implementation) in my knowlage! Why is so much time taken to do it! Or is because Kunos priority is about the DLCs and Custom Lobbys.... So please make it a priority at least after the custom lobby patch!!!!

14. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Thank you @LordKunos

cant wait to put it all to the test

15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

This was also something that amazed me :eek: 4 in the first two weeks and 2 more until now .
    Great game by the way , only had one bug in it and going back to a previous saved game solved the problem .

Promoting a game and than delivering = every body haaaaaaappy :);):cool:
    Promoting a game and not delivering what was promoted = many people unhappy :confused::(

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    ppbucko and Donald_Trump2016 like this.
  16. Why only give highlights? Perhaps if you gave the equivalent of a ****ing chagelog or what is proposed to be contained in the forthcoming update then the stream of constant questions would reduce to drip or possible dry up?

17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

lord kunos update on march 17th on fov/seat position.

Capture.PNG

The other 2 I can't recall anything official if these are coming, Button Mapping and wheel pedal calibration.

18. fr13del

fr13del Racer

Can't you read properly?

pippo10, LATE4APEX and LeDude83 like this.
  19. Tberg

Tberg Alien

As said, it´s futile. Most info is out there, as just posted above, and as you can read, if you give your hand, everybody wants the whole arm.

pippo10, LATE4APEX and fr13del like this.
  20. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

What will actually happen is that people will read them then whine and moan about the contents...