1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update: Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

Hey Daniel.
    Love your avatar. Did/do you own a Clio Williams!
    One of best cars I ever owned. Really miss it!;)

TitzonToast and Daniel Wood like this.
  2. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

Hi Gulf917K,
    I do indeed number #0134, and yes such a great/fun little car.. would like to see it in AC too.. ;) maybe with some other 80's/90's hot hatches.
    they are fast appreciating atm, if you can find room for another, now's the time to get one!!

TitzonToast likes this.
  3. To activate the watch thread enabling email notification is to TROLL? As you have researched my posts you will have seen my interest has been in what is know as PRIVATE LOBBIES update news, info various threads all regarding this subject before they became locked. Yes l'm extracting the urine but the whole situation and the management of it has become a joke, in fact some who purchased the game and bought DLC may feel they have had the urine extracted. l don't see anything sneaky about my one-liner posts when l visit these threads having received an email alert only find no actual update, perceived 99% room for improvement then.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    ppbucko likes this.
  4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, not much but better than nothing for those who want to get rid of it.

5. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

6. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

To everybody who still not see a problem about Kunos work to the date...you can open the Face Book Page...and check the last video posted of them explainimg some "gearbox" stuff hahhaha.. Then open the comments! And see what people think...and later you can say him like here..."Im soo happy with this Game" !
    Why exist so ignorant people who gone a deffend all this slow development, all this empty words, all this lack of fetures... The world in game industry goes wrong...if you like to been foolished by devs who want your money is cool (talk in general to all devs who lunch a unfinished games)..but many appreciate hes work and the value of the money...so keep defending their Actitude...and.soonish empty words...But make sure to stay with the game..and dont switch to Pcars 2 on future.. Is better all this ignorants to stay on AC forever :) (lets close this thread) cmon start crying!

7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Have you seen this thread last post.
    NEWS/INFOS From Social Media

I'm not on fb.

8. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

No...i opened a Face book page and see a lot of unhappy users! Maybe they have a reason! And we here in forums not :) we come here to complain only based on "nothing" wrong with the game..the game is perfect! Amazing game! The best sim ever! I love it...is the game who never stop playing...is the future of sim racing...Kunos do a great job with all this amazing updates..and fast development..just a game who must everyone play :) To be a ignorant have some limits..and if you see the major of people complains outside of forums definitivley have a problem, idk why have people who still without see it at all...its just really strange PS: now i see last post in INFO thread..but cant accept the excuse of the dificulty of Sony/Microsoft subbmision process, have a lot of devs who makes 2-4 updates mountly on their games...so dont use this like excuse..if the update was ready and without roblems gone a pass the submission fast and easy...this mean the update is not good enought to pass it and they push it back...and the faut is not in Sony/Microsoft is a Kunos...so with this words i now feel we gone a recive a really buggy update...i hope im wrong..but i think we gone a be not so happy with it at final :)

9. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Subbmission excuse from Kunos looks like a problems! Submission proccess takes 7 to 10 days normaly if all is good with the patch, many devs lunch 2 to 4 patches for a mounth! If Kunos from end of march have problems with passing the submission proces this mean, the update is wrong or have lots of bugs and is pusshed back...but they not inform us..they still saying all this time is because have dificulty about Sony/Microsoft submission process and looks lile faut of Sony/Microsoft but is not..they not pass because get a lot of errors and is pushed back...probably they not pass again..and we still waiting to pass the submission but the real faut is from Kunos not from Sony or Microsoft...so this "cheap" excuses are not value for some people...If you do the work good you pass it if not you not pass it...is so simple :)

10. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Now many gone a says , other devs are bigger than Kunos or they are first parties devs so for this makes a lot of updates for a mounth...but is not true..let see ARK Survival they are small dev team comes from PC version to Consoles (like Kunos), and they release 2 sometimes 3 patches for a mounth on ps4... Adding new stuff,changing and tweakimg stuff, bug fixing and improvements of performance..so how they can pass every submission if is so hard due of the words of Kunos!? From March to now their excuse is the difficulty of the submission process from consoles manufactures...but wait if your update is well maded gone a pass it and if is not is obvious not pass it...so where is the problem in Sony/Microsoft or in Kunos!!? I have serious feel of a update with bugs...who gone a add stuff and broke other i hope im wrong...

11. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Hardly, if that passes as humour, well. All it does is add to the repetitive whinny posts. Maybe it would come across as less whinny in a public forum.

I can make a point with or without swearing, makes no difference, especially as many of you completely ignore the official posts ( You know, the one's with the info people claim we aren't getting ) and just repeated their questions that have been answered. No my post doesn't fall in line with what you're on about. No one complaines about complainers, they complaine about the complainers making the same posts, in every thread, every day. They complaine about the complainers asking for a little info, who then get more than a little info then proceed to make posts crying about no info and they want more info.

And lol at lame political references, yea i don't think so.

LeDude83 likes this.
  12. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

"You'll see it mentioned all the time when talk of game delays or patches comes up. "Oh, we're just waiting on the approvals process", or "we're just waiting for the patch to be certified, then we're good to go". Those kind of excuses/explanations sound great from the developers end, but to us? It's meaningless, because we have no idea how long those processes take. Or, we didn't. We have at least some idea now, thanks to the always-helpful "Ask Capcom" letters section the company runs every week. Capcom fanboy Ryu vs Ken asks "How long does the approval process usually take?". Seeing as he's asking about SSFIIHD, it's probable this explanation covers only downloadable games, but the answer is interesting nonetheless:

Depends on the territory and the time of year/how busy the submissions team is. It also depends on territories. SCEA and MS can turn things around in 5-7 days most times. SCEE is closer to two weeks but they have a system where you can see the progress and bugs as they're testing (which means, you can anticipate your pass or fail and potentially be ready to have a resubmission ready to go when you fail). That said, you generally want to get reports from SCEA and SCEE, fix all issues and resubmit to both at the same time so it's not always such a benefit easy. SCAsia is a bit easier on the submission side as their evaluation focuses mostly on the material submisisons, not on code approval (provided you have code approval from SCEA or SCEE).

See? Interesting! Now the next time someone says "oh, the game will be available as soon as it's been approved", you've got a rough idea of how long you've got to wait." and Kunos submitted end of March...definitivley the faut is in Kunos not in Sony/Microsoft !

ricardoacpinto likes this.
  13. guys stop arguing with each other if you don't want to see another thread closed.

PRO Steam BG thinks we're idiots and that's fine.
    pippo thinks we are not idiots and that's fine too.

there is absolutely no points to this debate, you won't change the other's mind.
    My suggestion? Take a break.. get out for a walk and leave the forum for a while, until there are news to discuss.

14. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

@Pippo .....quote - Maybe it would come across as less whinny in a public forum

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a public forum

paul_wev likes this.
  15. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

No i dont say you are "Idiots" what i say with all this is the lack of proper info..is obvious you have problems with the patch...but many people blame Sony/Microsoft for this and is not true...if the update is good enought gone a pass it if not needs more work is obvious, but what i not accept is some people defend many of the problems of the game and are happy with that and blame sony or microsoft or people who are complaining about stuff ,like they are not correct..all is good with the game and is not true..

16. hoss2852

hoss2852 Gamer

Lord Kunos what is actually in the update submitted to Sony/Microsoft. I only ask as it will stop anymore conjecture and mud slinging on the forum . Thank you in advance

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  17. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes we want know what is submmited, and if is posible what is the problem about not passing the process!

18. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Appreciating is not the word for them, they are rocketing up in price by the day.
    They're classics right now and by the time they're considered vintage they'll be worth their weight in gold.
    Your Williams, mk1 & mk2 Golf gti's, 205s, XR3s, Cossies. I want them all!

19. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Yes. I'de like the old Fiat 600. But more and more tracks, for me it's more important.

pippo10, TitzonToast and svenvangent like this.
  20. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I think if we have enought fetures and options and freedom..all this tracks are enought to make a good races... I prefere they add a basic fetures and freedom in the Custom Lobbys and then they gone a focus on Cars/Tracks, the game needs improvements first later add ons...( in my opinion )

ppbucko likes this.