1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update: Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Mar 16, 2017.

1. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

I'm not disagreeing with anyone, but there could be legal reasons/NDA's that prevent the contents of updates being disclosed before they've been passed. :)
    Bureaucracy at it again...

Ravellron and ppbucko like this.
  2. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Lets step aside and look at it like user who paid money...So the lack of Button mapping in racing games is rediculous! From beggining if someone told me is Not Button Mapping and the button presets are bad , i NOT BUY THR GAME! If for you doesent metter if in 21sentury devs lunch a incompleate games for me , have a importance! Im tired for waiting a Really easy button mapping code (compared to other stuff) who must be day 1 in the game , and the worst is when i ask this over and over again nobody respond it...ah an others atacking ...like you...Look i dont kare about you too to be at pair...and if my copy was on phisical disc this error of game lunch...not gone a afect me at all, because the first week must sell it...but nope i im stupid to preorder digital copy with seasson pass of my favorite PC game,expecting at least the BASIC FEATURES, and in final they are not also in patch 1.9 they REMOVE LOOK LEFT/RIGHT function...its just rediculous if you cant understand why is more important to me some basic stuff who exist on pc to be implemented than DLC cars and Tracks! Open your mind of people who not think like you at least , this is the ignorance if you still saying all this is not a big deal or problem and for many is!

In simple words , AC on PC is amazing experiance and i know they can do it on console too, but i not expected a miss of basic features like BM/wheel and pedal calibration...all others stuff yes probably i expect to not have all from PC but this NOT, and is the reason why i stop plaing the game and still waiting a answer if this comes finaly or not, and the time pass, i want enjoy the game too but for me is not possible i dont like the curent wheel presets! And if for you is not a issue for many is...and we prefere this fix ASAP than new cars and tracks...

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    ppbucko and OctoberDusk06 like this.
  3. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

How long do you think it took PC users to get many of the 'well requested' and 'basic' features, as you call them, implemented.
    I'll tell you, we had to wait a lot longer than you for the features you already have.

In not one of your posts to date have i saw you give anything back to this forum.
    + Shouting about not caring what matters for others and how you only want what matters to you is pretty selfish.

This forum is setup primarily to help people that need it.
    ie. bugs and real issues.
    It's not here for people to shout and repeatedly demand features or ask the same questions over and over again, to which the answers have already been given.

So pls don't think that i'm attacking you.
    I understand that button mapping and look left/right features are a major annoyance for you, but the dev's have already said, it will come.
    The same thing happened with vibration and other settings for pad users, it took a while, but it did come in an update.

Wasn't it this post you meant to quote.??
    Just incase you missed it in your haste. :)

4. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

AC on PC was released like Early Acess and on console after so much time of PC release i personaly expect this basic stuff inside (and lets not compare the price, because early acess was way cheaper than the "full" release on console who actualy is not so "full" like the curent PC build.. And if this forum is not maded for askimg questions , so at least Kunos publish a roadmap with incomimg fetures and whats next on their work plans... (SMS with Pcars do this and was way better and informative,then nobody ask uneccesary questions if we see a plan of work) And yes this feature is one of the most requested from release and still without solid respound, different than soon or work in progress! I know they work on it but with every patch we not recive it...and if is important for someone in this case me i ask if is incluided to the patch or not, and if they say Not is ok i not need to ask more and loose my time here and the time of others who read this.. And now with all this good work behind the custom lobbys who they made if is not BM inside we must wait "X" time to be inside one day and hoping this gone a be soon...without playing the game! Please understand i dont enjoy it and i want..but for me is not good enought driving with this presets and is better not drive ...or play other games...and with the time i start asking me a question, about future purchises ...and if all this wait worth it the money spended for preorder! And dont understand me wrong, i like the game on PC and for this im desappointed with the curent console version and for me only this metter, one "simple" button mapping..if i have this i dont care to wait until 2020 to be finished, but at least i gone a enjoy it...and now i dont!

5. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

This is constructive criticism. :)

Have you tried asking a dev to take a look at this thread.??
    You might get a surprise(in a good way).

But pls be aware mic/sony have different NDA's that could apply here.
    otoh... AC on the steam platform is totally different.

6. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

No i didnt , because they aways answer with this is "work in progress" or "they cant say nothing more at this time" and my question is if is in the incoming patch or not, i know is work in progress and when is ready gone a be in some of the patches, but i ask about this so "amazing" update who everyone waits from final of March to pass the submission, but i get the answer if they cant give us a patchnotes early and nobody says nothing about it , apart the main Custom Lobbys, FoV change and few more stuff who are "confirmed" i know now is not one of this and the wait gone a continue, and this imcrease my disappoimtment ,because i gone a be one of the people who cannot enjoy this huge patch..like i want! At least let see if we get a stable patch without new "bugs" and i gone a prey for BM to be in the next patch.... Or at least to comes before september (Pcars2) :) otherwise this "small" but requested feture gone a be the decission to abandon the AC on console and never buy again future stuff from Kunos at lunch... And i want enjoy both games..but looking how this advance i dont expect to find a reason to not give up! (if my copy was on disc, this not gone a affect me at all and after patch 1.9 i just sold it and in future when it is "maybe" give it a try or not..depend of other sims! ) but i make a error to get it digital and must wait and prey if oneday they make this "priority" over DLCs with cars and tracks...

7. button mapping is not part of this update

8. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

That to me sounds like they're actually working on it and possibly with implementing it, face difficulties while doing so.
    Or... it's a legal issue.

Either way, i would be happy with them saying, that it's a wip.
    At least you know they're trying to get it out, it might just take some time.

I know you're frustrated because the wait has been long.
    But every day that passes, the closer you get to that day. :)

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  9. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Thank You finally i can take a rest and not be exited about the update... I really apreciate finaly a direct answer! And stop posting same stuff have a good week and stable patch! (now i gone a be exited for the next patch who follows the Custom Lobbys but at least i gone a be silent in the forums)

ppbucko and paulieGTR like this.
  10. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Now you can go and help some people in the forum. :p:)

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  11. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

If i can with sure, but im not too competent to help them, what i can do is to tell to my community members to not expect it for this patch and to focus on preparing the Cusstom Championship when the patch is released, but without me...i must continue waitin :) Enjoy the game guys one day i do the same with sure...

Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  12. Just out of curiosity, what function isn't mapped to a button and needs to be fixed?

13. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Look left and right is not, also the button wayout is a bit not corect due of the buttons on the t300rs in my case, also have mixed buttons who actually not use in many of the cars and want to set other stuff on their place, also im tired to flash my lights every time when i change setups... But the point where i stop plaimg it was when in 1.9 they remove left and right look and for clean races is important at least for us in our community..sometimes is really frustrating if you cant see the exact position in some situations of the cars around you... Also all this makes me feel not in place due of years of sim racing where normaly set L2 and R2 to look left or right and now is a handbrake for exemple, in many situations i push it by error due of many years similar button wayout in other sims and on PC Asseto Corsa...and for me is important to have it at my choice or at least a proper wayout for T300rs button positions...

ppbucko and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  14. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

A preset for the wheel maps both [Change View] and [Rear Brake Bias] to the same button. The oversight is that you cannot adjust the Brake Bias the other way.

In other words we miss out on proper BB control. Other presets have similar issues.

The Multi Function Display in GT Sport is a terrific solution to reducing reliance on so many buttons. I never see it coming to AC but for AC2 it needs to happen.

15. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

I agree on the Point about the possibility to look left and right. I hope that they will fix this in Future because for me and I'm sure for others also, this is necessary!

Carlos_Fandango and ppbucko like this.
  16. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

It is for beautiful and clean races..i know they gone a add it and now i finally know is not in incoming patch...(also gone a be good if they change the direct look left/right camera to be a bit "soften" like in Pcars, i mean when you push hard L2 for exemple to go fast to left look but if i push it slow and pricese to move the cam a bit for exemple to look in the left mirror and not all the way left) but this is not so big issue if we recive at least BM feture...

17. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

Please guys,anyone knows if the problem with ai class selection will be solved in this update?!?i mean the problem to have in the same class cars not of the same power...

18. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I dont know, but if they allow us with the patch to select any car for Offline race like on PC this gone a solve this issue for you if we can make a custom grid with our car selection for the AIs :) this is really cool on PC...you can make unique races :)

19. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

And with some cars you can't turn off TC because of the new button mapping

Reinart86 likes this.
  20. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I think the headlights on/off button for a wheel with limited buttons is a waste of a option, I would also like the ability to look left/right.