1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update: Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Mar 16, 2017.

1. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

@PRO Stream BG, you are nearly on every page of this thread, dont you think its time for a break ;) #KITKAT

2. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes it is... If i recive a button mapping with the update..who people ask from the release date...when i get button mapping i desapear from the forums i promise :)

ppbucko and TeKnO-_-91 like this.
  3. Jesus, no wonder devs and and forum admins are tired. Mr Pro Stream, calm down. Go take a walk, watch a nice movie, participate on a trackday on a circuit near your residence... just something to stay away for a few hours from this forum. I'm just saying it for your own good. We have the russian GP this weekend, the WRC rally of Argentina, NASCAR, ETCC, and much more, everybody, go watch some motorsport racing and forget this thread even exists. Have a nice weekend everyone! ;)

Kembro, paul_wev, Gulf917K and 3 others like this.
  4. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I told whats make me calm down if someone answer me if the so waiting patch have button mapping..i dont care for other stuff but from release day i ask WHEN the button mapping comes and the answer is Soon! I dont accept this answer as good enought...i pay like others for this game and seasson pass, and the only thing what i need is button mapping..another lack of fetures i dont care at all...soon i switch this game to other racing game but until then at least want to play this game and after patch 1.9 is unacaptible with this wheel presets who removes look left/right fetures and mix some buttons ...

5. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

" So mr PRO Stream. Try to relax. Now, can you tell me when this button mapping phobia first started?!! "

@P73 likes this.
  6. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Seriously.??

me me me... i want, i want.
    For starters, do you think any of your fellow sim racers in this forum care if go elsewhere.??
    Just take a minute and think about it.

Anyways... thats's not the point. :)
    People in here understand that there's features not incl. in AC as of yet, that you feel you need/want.
    But let's step aside and look at it from a dev pov.
    There's some features that other people want too, but the dev's with their small team have to prioritise.
    Do they spend time coding button mapping, or do they spend that time on AI coding, or bringing the console up to PC spec in terms of build.

If the Dev's said Button mapping will happen, you can be sure they will work on it and get it out to folks as soon as it's ready.

You've been here exactly a fortnight and from what i can gather, people are already telling you to move on because they're getting tired of your posts.
    I'll tell you for your own good... asking for a feature is one thing, demanding in a repetitive tedious way is another.

Give the dev's and your frien's in here a break and learn the art of patience, like most other folks do. :)

pippo10, @P73, paul_wev and 2 others like this.
  7. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

So. After the last News, Dear Admin, please, close this thread!

8. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

I actually meant that I want all those cars irl. I'll take them in AC too though, tyvm.

9. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Are you think the button mapping is a hard code!!? Who takes 10 mounts to be implemented?! Are you think the Devs try to preoritize the DLCs before they fix and add basic fetures? Ah and one more thing , if for you is much more important drive a Porsche in Laguna Seca than have FoV,ButtonMapping and Seat settings, dont understand me wrong but you dont know what is a full enjoyment when you can set it up by you ...check PC version or Project Cars or rFactor or iRacing ... (and if you dont care for the abillity to set you buttons i do...so whats your problem!?)

10. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

For me after patch 1.9 is a must have option...because they change the button presets to the wheel..and i dont feel good with that presets also i was tired to press wrong buttons or have 1 button with 2 funccions who i not need! Ah and the remove of the look left/right was a dumb choice..so from 1.9 i stop playing the game in wait of new about this...but the answers are soon..

Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

Hi Kunos,

We are console players

We now want to do serious and official races. For this you need to have the following options on the custom lobby creation screen;

1-) Option to lock all pilots into the cockpit camera

2-) Option to turn green road line off for all pilots

3-) Option to turn off car setup for all pilots

also,
    A few major shortcomings;

- Custom button maping
    - Seat distance adjustment for cockpit camera
    - Downshift limiter bug (All vehicles have a downshift problem. Engine braking is not possible)

12. 1 and 2 aren't available on PC so the odds of getting them on console is slim to none. Number 3 is available on PC, but since you have to set up an ini file (which is easy to do on PC) it is doubtful whether or not it will ever be available on console.

13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

1,2 and 3 are pretty basic features that most racing games have on xbox on multiplayer. But the other settings were getting are much more important and needed at this time, so hopefully when they get the update live they can then add more features at a later date. Track limits online is another one I hope they have improved, there good for qualifying but when racing most of them vanish.

14. I would rather have 1,2 and 3 now not later.

ppbucko likes this.
  15. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Track limits is improved if you see in the picture "Allowed tyres out" this mean if 2 tyres are out on race limit no penalty but if are more get penalty (also gone a be probably changeble from 0 "stay in the asphalt" to 4 "can be 4 tyres out in the grass" So this is amazing feature if works correct!

ppbucko likes this.
  16. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

"Allowed tyres out" is that what this means. Thanks for the heads up.

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Project CARS 2 console version custom private lobby / custom public lobby admin screen.

Very successful. I like the special options very much. Designed with every detail in mind.

See the third screenshot;

-FORCE INTERIOR VIEW (YES/NO)
    -FORCE DRIVING LINE OFF (YES/NO)
    -FORCE DEFAULT SETUPS (YES/NO)

Very nice.
    Assetto Corsa should be these three options in the online lobby settings

"Quality is hidden in detail." ;)

TitzonToast likes this.
  18. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

That's a step up from p cars 1.

19. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Seriously...

Are you really that ignorant.??
    You think one Dev does all and all Dev's work on the same job. :eek:

There's only one thing worse than stupidity and that's ignorance.
    This is not a slight or dig at you.
    I'm trying to hopefuly help you see that what you're asking - there's no quick fix and way to do it. :)

Things need to be prioritised to bring the console version of AC up to pc spec, one of the things you're repeatedly complaining about.

20. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Button mapping should have been available from day 1 it's a sim, it's in the pc version it should be in the console version. Also though I can see the problem that arises from it. I own p cars this has button mapping, there's so many things that you can map but we only have so many buttons, no where near the amount required to get the full experience. To map everything we would need keyboard support, so maybe this is why we don't have it at the moment.
    I think that now after 8 months since release, Kunos should come out and say what's going to happen with this well requested option, will we get it, won't we get it. Then we can all just move on. Good or bad news is better than no news.