1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

8 races without any incident, clean, fair and respectful.

Then the idiots arrived.
    Can't even slightly remember the last time I kicked so many guys.

2017-07-22 19_10_22-- minorating.com.jpg

2. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

MW will be MR A for the rest of the day and tomorrow.

Alby, Biner and Mathieu Labbé like this.
  3. fabT

fabT Alien

Nice racing on MW server and got my MR A rating back.
    Great long lasting fights vs. many regulars.

Among others chasing @LeiF and Robin Brandt ( damn fast! ) was quite challenging.
    Had a nice battle vs @Schnipp, who was very fast in the Lotus.

Even managed to do a 20th to 3rd in some race.

Today collected 1.9 CP in 10 sessions, then a good 2.1 CP (!) within the last 2 races.
    This because of a few guys being not exactly "clean" and careful.
    I mean, Wzrd and Donato Porreca were literally all over the place.

Grathur was worse, totally careless.
    Within a single race he hit me at T1 on first lap and did the same to Wzrd shortly after ( ending his race ).
    These are just a couple episodes, he was overly aggressive while not being totally in control of his car.

Again apologies to @LeDude83.
    Sorry mate, i should have factored in the better acceleration of the Lambo when moving for turn-in, not to squeeze you.
    It was definetely not intentional, just a stupid mistake on my part.

Schnipp and LeiF like this.
  4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Donato stuck his nose in at the fast kink to the last chicane and almost crashed me like 2s. after a later race was started.
    He's a fast guy and seen him several times recently, but too aggressive and doesn't (know when to) back off.
    So he's banned for this weekend.

Wzrd and Grathur are on my watchlist now, if they have access to MR A and come back.

pavano likes this.
  5. There certainly did seem to be a fair number of rather irresponsible drivers on the MW server this afternoon when it was AB grade. A rather disturbing (and to be honest....disappointing) observation. I really expect better from the vast majority of B grade drivers. Maybe we encountered the backside of "B" this afternoon? :D

Ricky Reject likes this.
  6. fabT

fabT Alien

Think i'll give another try later.
    Let's see what's the difference between A and AB ...

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

MR A sucked pretty much the same way.
    Divebombed T1, Lacy Nagy doing middle way of racing and defensive line to the turn for the short path, moved to the racing line under braking and went wide on entry, so I drove the racing line and he just turned in on me which almost crashed me.

Next race I get crashed from a guy on the outside pulling in, which made me spin, in the turn after that short path.

Don't know if I'll try anymore today.

9,4CP in the last 6 (partial) races that covered ~70km driven distance. :mad::mad::mad:

SMOKING__MONKEY3 likes this.
  8. Jaood

Jaood Racer

If someone wants to chill a bit and help me get my A rating back, please join Gt3 fight :oops: (Damn Openwheelers)

9. barcalaci84

barcalaci84 Gamer

I ( Laci Nagy) got 0,4 CP this night (8pm to 9pm)
    Sorry for that I "almost " crashed you... :)

Anyway a divebomber not crying for CP :)

10. fabT

fabT Alien

It sucked indeed.

Yet to be fair I sucked big time, having striked both @Mogget and @Freespace at once.
    I was trying to press "Y" to ask for race restart after having had the car badly damaged on start ( those 2 cars idle on grid ).
    Very very stupid idea, certainly not MR A behaviour.
    Sorry chaps. :oops:

Christopher Low likes this.
  11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The divebomber was another guy, sorry if that wasn't clear in my previous post, Laci.

12. fabT

fabT Alien

Openwheelers are MR killers, indeed.
    Experienced the same downgrade after some Lotus 49 sessions.

13. barcalaci84

barcalaci84 Gamer

I watched the Replays and I have no clue what were You talking about... We had one incident in T5 and it was my fault (sorry for that)
    You have divebombed and I turned in to you
    (Anyway these were my first laps ever with this car and I lost control a bit,too much throttle)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I got divebombed by another guy at the start, but it was the same race, that was my point.

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

It was just very frustrating for several races in a row today and it was one more. First the guys ahead block me after their crash and then our incident.

And I don't see a divebomb here.
    You weren't on a clear line, neither racing line nor defending line, just in the middle to block, then you overshot the turn and went wide.
    I hit my braking and turn-in points, so I was on the racing line while you closed your line with me being on your inside.

Mathieu Labbé likes this.
  16. Cyber-Shot

Cyber-Shot Gamer

Something from me this time. Usually too lazy to save/record replays :p
    Fun race, shame about the last lap.
    Q

17. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

You could have cut it out. :D:p
    I screwed up badly there.

Cyber-Shot likes this.
  18. Cyber-Shot

Cyber-Shot Gamer

:D
    Well i was considering it, but didn't want to cut it abruptly, as it was close all the way until there.
    Was gona say no one knew it was you, but yeah i left nameplates on, unlucky :p
    Still, would have been less exciting if you weren't on my taill. Good race!

V8_KB likes this.
  19. barcalaci84

barcalaci84 Gamer

Yes it was my fault ,I lost control and I didn't expect anybody
    Anyway how much CP need to collect to downgrade to MR B?I don't know how út works...
    I have 15,5CP on the last 1000km

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Depends on the attack range.
    If you average rather low Attack % then it's possible you're close to MR B.
    But with a normal attack % you should have some buffer room.