1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Show off your rig thread (console edition)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Sigurd615, Sep 30, 2016.

1. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

@ohjeah
    Don't you even! You too? What's in the bag (behind the seat) btw?

2. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

I actually have no idea.. The pic is taken some time ago and the bags are not there anymore so couldn't even check.. Probably nothing too interesting..

3. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

20170831_121303.jpg

My current rig. Could'nt be happier with it :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  4. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Very relaxed and you can take extra passengers on your ride

5. cave

cave Rookie

IMG_0482.jpg
    My previous potato-rig :) With black and grey Alcantara :D

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  6. J.Osap

J.Osap Gamer

Hello BrainBush, fine use Optoma projector.
    I use GTX1070 GCard. Sometime immage freeze. Please did you write your setting up of your GC card.....
    Thanks
    Giova

7. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Meanwhile I bought a new PC this has a 1080ti GPU. Ridicilous: one GPU costs the same as two consoles...

8. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

New addition to the rig, just waiting for the cpx adapter from basherboards, to actually start using them with my t300. Can't wait! :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's the rest of it. Wheel is sitting at the side for a moment, have been playing bf1. :)
    Next thing on the list is a gaming pc :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alex1996, Pip_-72-, StyleF1re and 2 others like this.
  9. StyleF1re

I'll get proper photos up later, but this was a Friday the 13th done right to say the least!

And yes, my one Japanese friend has an unhealthy obsession with the CTR Yellowbird, as he treats it with utmost disrespect. Even finds the need to "flip the bird" (middle finger) on the bystanders - whom he calls his fans - whenever he spins or wrecks by them. Poor car! All that abuse just because (figuratively-speaking) he felt like rushing to the nearest McDonald's to cop at least ten hash browns. The "hash brown" stories are just too epic to put into words here...

20171013_111734.jpg 20171013_195359.jpg

Pip_-72- and Laughing Gravy like this.
  10. StyleF1re

All right. Out with the old and in with the new!

Also have the P1 wheel, Handbrake v1.5, and Brake Performance Kit to go with whatever is pictured below.

Room Far.jpg Room Close.jpg Drawer Top.jpg Side.jpg Quarter Right.jpg Quarter Left.jpg POV Offset.jpg Wheel Base.jpg Shifter.jpg Pedals Quarter.jpg

Simraver, Rich 1701, olevet and 8 others like this.
  11. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

That's quite a nice set @StyleF1re !

I've got about the same, except my pedals are still V2, and my RSeat RS1 is the previous one. Not the circular tube frame but the rectangular tubes.
    So, one question about the RS1 : Is it steady enough on the steering mount ? I mean, as it only has one tube to hold it, you don't have too much movements when driving hard ? Mine was quite acceptable but then, it broke at the base. So I had to repair it, but know feels like it's not rigid as I would like it. I guess the circular tubes must improve that aspect, what are you thoughts ?

But I'm pretty sure, I will move on for the N1 pro from RSeat next time, so it should then be OK :D

StyleF1re likes this.
  12. StyleF1re

@rallyesax

Thanks! The steering mount is fine. It's as others have pointed out though with the shifter arm allowing for side-to-side flex. The Pro Pedal upgrade did wonders to stabilize and allow easier adjustment with the pedal deck. Hopefully rSeat can come up with something similar to address this weakness with the RS1 shifter arm and mount. Really would like something that's stronger and more adjustable.

N1 looks awesome! The shifter arm and mount is exactly what I'd want on my RS1. Pedal deck appears solid too out the box and holy moly does that chassis design look stable as heck!

rallyesax likes this.
  13. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

StyleF1re likes this.
  14. StyleF1re

@rallyesax
    Sure am! So much that I didn't manage my time well for attempts at this week's hotlap challenge or even logging in here. Still need to change up the brake springs as well. And maybe attach the handbrake too...

Also, stay tuned for photos of my old Thrustmaster set mounted to a Playseat Challenge. Can't be having that Momo steering wheel collecting dust!

15. StyleF1re

16. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Nice set up stylef1re - if it were me I'd be adjusting fov, and lowering the virtual steering wheel to try and align it with your real wheel.

I think you could increase the immersion greatly by bringing It more in line.

Should be able to get it close without moving the tv with in game screen adjustments.

See you on the track

StyleF1re likes this.
  17. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

Hello everyone, I use a playseat challenge and as you can see on the picture I like to be positioned like in a open wheel CAR. I did a few round with low end single seater (formula Renault 2.0) and gt4 car (cayman gt4 clubsport) irl and I prefer to be slightly inclined that the steering wheel is at the same level of my head. IMG_20170824_191906.jpg
    Next step is probably a playseat or rseat formula 1!

Pip_-72- and StyleF1re like this.
  18. StyleF1re

@Odbball
    Didn't even realize the FOV was set so high for that recording. Nonetheless, I just roll with any view that allows me to see the side mirrors properly and looks 1:1 scale-wise with real life. I enjoy seeing the virtual steering wheel do its thing and don't really pay attention to my own wheel and peripherals when driving. Heck, seeing those gloves in-game makes me want to cop a pair of Sparcos, but that would be wasteful spending on my part. But getting back on top, I'll continue to mess with FOV until I get something that's more consistent across the board.

@ebem2012
    rSeat Formula looks serious! Darn, if only they had a chassis that could switch between Rally/GT and Formula/LMP styles with maybe the switch of a seat and some relatively minor adjustments elsewhere. The RS1 and N1 falter on specifically the seating position.

19. StyleF1re

20. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

Going PC real soon

IMAG0135.jpg