1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Toyota motor corporation license officially revealed!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

With more than 10 milions vehicles produced per year, Toyota Motor Corporation is one of the most popular car brands in the world.
    It is also one of the most wanted car brands for racing games: drift lovers and race enthusiasts know very well many of its most iconic models, like the Supra MK IV, the Celica, as well as the modern GT-86.

Therefore we are so glad to announce that Assetto Corsa will include in future, as officially licensed contents the following Toyota car models:

Production:
    GT-86
    SUPRA MK IV
    CELICA
    AE-86
    Racing models:
    GT-86 GT4
    TS040 HYBRID

Featuring an endurance prototype with the TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID, this agreement introduces a totally new category in the Assetto Corsa's garage, and other car models that race in the same class will follow in future. We are pretty sure gamers will appreciate this variety.

As always, we'll be happy to share with our fans the making of these great and much requested Japanese cars. Our development team had the chance to test at Nordschleife and Vallelunga circuits some of these models, and will reproduce each one of them with the accuracy and the attention to detail that has been so appreciated since the first release of Assetto Corsa.

We would also like to thank all our active AC fans purchasing the game and sharing with us their feedback and suggestions. You give us the energy and the resources we need to evolve and improve Assetto Corsa more than we ever imagined.

[IT]

Assetto Corsa – Svelata la licenza ufficiale TOYOTA!

Con oltre dieci milioni di veicoli prodotti all'anno, TOYOTA Motor Corporation è uno dei più noti marchi automobilistici al mondo. E' anche uno dei marchi più ricercati nei giochi di guida: “SUPRA”, “CELICA”, “AE86” sono musica per le orecchie per gli amanti del drift e gli appassionati di motorsport.

Pertanto è con grande piacere che KUNOS Simulazioni annuncia l'accordo ufficiale con TOYOTA Motor Corporation che consentirà di riprodurre in Assetto Corsa I seguenti modelli:

Produzione:
    GT-86
    SUPRA MK IV
    CELICA
    AE-86

Motorsport:
    GT-86 GT4
    TS040 HYBRID

Con la TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID, KUNOS Simulazioni introduce una novità al parco auto di ASSETTO CORSA: altri modelli che competono nelle classi endurance saranno annunciati in futuro.
    Come sempre, saremo felici di condividere con I fan di ASSETTO CORSA il making of dei modelli TOYOTA: avendo già avuto l'opportunità di testare sui circuiti del Nordschleife e di Vallelunga alcuni di questi modelli, saremo in grado di riprodurli in tutte le loro caratteristiche, con la cura e attenzione per I dettagli che è stata apprezzata fin dalla prima release del gioco.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  2. Victor Cortez

Victor Cortez Rookie

! Great stuff

3. Ondrej Cerny

Ondrej Cerny Gamer

Great work Kunos, awesome news!

fatalevo2013 likes this.
  4. Pingu45

Pingu45 Rookie

Woot !
    Awesome news :D

5. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

Fantastic news thanks Kunos! :D

alex72 likes this.
  6. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

Nice! Great news

7. Huge stuff! Go Kunos!

8. 3316V

3316V Alien

Cool!

Now, I want a Yaris Hybrid please :rolleyes:

patto_505, John514 and fatalevo2013 like this.
  9. Berry

Berry Alien

Awesome, can't wait to drive each one of those fabulous machines:D.

ZachRacer88 likes this.
  10. The IC

The IC Racer

great news! :)...just curious, i drive and track a GT86 in real life, however its been modded a fair bit in the two years ive owned it, both visually and mechanically...if i were to try and reproduce it ingame, would the Kunos one be available to use as a base (physics-wise in particular, ive 3d modelled one already), or would i have to remake it from scratch? I think ive read around the forum that the Kunos content will be locked so it cant be edited?

11. Turk

Turk Alien

Is there a plan for how these cars will make it into the game? I assume all these new licenses like this Toyota one and the Audi one will be part of some new DLC after the dreampack.

Will there be a new track to go with these cars? Or will they be their own DLC?

Time just can't pass fast enough, this sim is growing into something totally amazing!

fatalevo2013 and f1webberfan like this.
  12. slambo511

slambo511 Rookie

Great!, Toyota are an often overlooked or under-represented manufacturer in this genre of games, it will be nice to try the Hybrid model.

Thanks,

13. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

Great news!!!!

Dorikin is pleased :D
    [​IMG]

14. icemanpolo

icemanpolo Racer

Nice Nice

15. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Great license, well done Kunos!

fatalevo2013 likes this.
  16. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

So many awesome announces recently i hope we see them more early as "expected" :cool:

fatalevo2013 likes this.
  17. Jekay

Jekay Simracer

Awesome news! Good job AC Team

fatalevo2013 likes this.
  18. 3316V

3316V Alien

So, now we are going to have Hybrid possibilities in mods.

19. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Niice, cant wait the LMP1:rolleyes:

Denis Castilloux, Traind and Shaddix like this.
  20. Snjper

Snjper Hardcore Simmer

Well this made my Monday better..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.