1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

0.7 especulations

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BugA, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BugA

BugA Racer

Is it time to start to say what we would like to have?;)

I'd love to have MP but at this point I still feel we are far away from it, so I hope we get more AI improvements and other features. Maybe new content? We'll see what they say in Twitter and FB.

Anuj likes this.
  2. Xreasonz

Xreasonz Racer

I suspect new content, since this update was without actual new content, perhaps a new car? a new track?
    Could be even new events, or the beginning of Career mode.
    Who knows, but Kunos themselfs ;)

3. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

Ok heres the truth : we have to wait :D

but i think it will be new content and the almost final AI

Leemstradamus and Anuj like this.
  4. Enzo Martin

Enzo Martin Racer

I hope for a wonderful "Trento - Bondone" track.

5. Anuj

Anuj Racer

I think (or at least hope so) the huayra and one track, better AI and DAMAGE.:)

6. Wrongfire

Wrongfire Hardcore Simmer

Still AI, probably a new track or car. Hopefully some word on career mode.

7. Anuj

Anuj Racer

The career mode will probably be on 1.0 on the final game release.

alex72 likes this.
  8. JocoG

JocoG Simracer

MULTIPLAYER. It's time!

But I highly doubt we will see it in 0.7. I think in v0.8 but who can say.

Would be happy with a couple new cars in next update.

9. I hope for the lotus f1 car which isn't an f1 car

10. Igano

Igano Rookie

Ideal for me would be: Trento-Bontone, the 1200hp F1, career mode :)

Lucas - Xtremepsionic likes this.
  11. OffAgain

OffAgain Simracer

Totally selfish request here - please fix my central heating boiler.

12. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

what I'm missing most at the moment is tracks, so I would love to see new track,
    modding would be great to, at least some preview (but that's confirmed to be after 1.0)

TwoHardCore and D27 like this.
  13. Hany

Hany Alien

MULTIPLAYER. the next time I start ac is when they release the multiplayer.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

14. Prodriver13

Prodriver13 Gamer

I predict multiplayer will come out whenever 1.0 does (if not 1.0, then 0.8 so they can see how it is, and tweak/improve it). In the next update, I'm hoping for either a new car or a new track. Nothing crazy. Damage will probably come in 0.8 or 0.9.

15. Coolio

Coolio Gamer

I'd like the option to set the resolution on the car interior independent on the graphical settings outside the car. It needs to be higher resolution because some of the cars look below par, and it would be nice to adjust it to better the immersion and actually be able to see what the dashboard reads. Also helps to fine-tune performance.

Mariusz likes this.
  16. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Doubt tracks...AC is limited on tracks anyway, it will be long after 1.0 before we have any appreciable level of track selection IMHO. Same thing on cars. It seems to me that, apart from releasing another of the Lotuses, the team is behaving like they want to save certain cars for later. Not that anything they have already given us isn't special, but they manner in which they have released them is saying to me that they think certain ones are better. I'm not looking for anything in the auto and track department until after the AI, damage modelling, etc. have been released and improved.

17. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Racer

A final fix for landmines ;)

18. Damage, I hope... I've been treating all my Ferraris so poorly :p

Anuj likes this.
  19. shiftA

shiftA Racer

Damage and tweaked AI so I can leave penalties on and let the sim help me to learn car preservation and racing etiquette :D

Chevalier D'Harmental and Anuj like this.
  20. Eric

Eric Simracer

Damage, Spa and Mercedes :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.