1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

0.7 especulations

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BugA, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

I belive SPA was said after 1.0

2. Eric

Eric Simracer

Meh. I still want it now. :D:D

Lucas - Xtremepsionic likes this.
  3. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

Lotus T125 and the Nurburgring GP would make my day, but I'll take whatever they want to dish out.

4. nurburgring would be nice, improved AI, a bit dull sometimes, in some corners my grandma is faster. some damage would be welcome aswell. no more Lotus cars :) well, maybe the 2 eleven gt4

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Here is what we dont have yet content wise so lots to look forward to along with better AI, Multiplayer etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sherpa25, Jacka, D27 and 8 others like this.
  6. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

waiting for that F458 badly! :)

Lotus "F1" could be fun too

mclarenf1papa and Dude27 like this.
  7. The future content makes my heart beat faster.

8. mogroith

mogroith Racer

I would like to see a qualifying session for the races we already have. Something 15-20mins enough time for a couple of laps and pop in the pits for a quick tweek while the tires are hot.

It would add another dimension to the game, and as in real life if you end up at the back or middle of the pack for the first corner crush you got no one to blame but yourself.

I don't have a problem with the AI in the first corner, one make classes the pack can get pretty ruff and its a lot easier to pass 3 cars on the first corner than one a lap, if you only have one passing spot on the track. The most unrealistic is the Tatuus being open wheeled you expect more care in the first corner or a few airborne. Other than that just happy to go with the flow.

3316V likes this.
  9. Bailey

Bailey Alien

I have read that Career will not come before 1.0.
    ~Bailey

10. xSYOx

xSYOx Hardcore Simmer

- Fix landmines & weird "shock with ground" physics (bouncing things still happen when you're upside down).
    - Initial Damage-Modeling (engine break, cosmetic-damage...bodyworks)
    --~
    That's what I'm waiting for since 0.5v :)

- at least one open-wheel car like these F1~(but I think if they' release a new car must be open-lotus-ones haha!).

11. alex72

alex72 Alien

@martcerv good stuff to look forward to indeed, but Nurburg is not one of them in upcoming patches before 1.0. ;)

12. Yes it is ;) The Nordschleife is the one that's after 1.0 :)

13. rge75

rge75 Simracer

I would already be happy if the AI would work again with the Lotus 49 at Monza.... it worked "fine" with 0.5.3 but it's unfortunately unplayable since 0.6.0. But I'll of course also take new content ;-) The 1975 Ferrari F1 car would make my day.

14. alex72

alex72 Alien

Yeah, thats what i said. :D

He showed Nurburg with the rest in expectations for 0.7 thread, and i just said Nurburg is not coming in 0.7, or even 1.0 (not part of full game) since its DLC. ;)

15. Please give us an open-wheeler! The Lotus 98T would be great fun :) But I'd be happy with more AI tweaks. I can't see MP being released in the next 2 or 3 months until they sort out the basic content and physics including damage, etc. I think they will make sure everything is up to shape off-line before they take the content online.

16. Stereo

Stereo Alien

Hmm, Nurburgring complex has several circuits.
    The Nurburgring GP-Strecke is going to be in by 1.0.
    The Nurburgring Nordschleife is in DLC later.

I don't know if they've said whether it's the 20.8km Nordschleife alone (what track days get to use) or the combined 25km circuit used by the 24h races. Maybe both are in the DLC?

17. plaid

plaid Alien

A track hopefully: Trento, Spa (or a repair of JP). No need for Nür GP, cause its...just like many other tracks.

I dont want to think about damage, with the current AI, not in a race with 5 Laps but especiall not with 50 laps, at least besides testing reasons.
    Overall further AI-improvements.

Hope for a fast none-formula car.

Hopefully improvements regarding audio, there is much room for it.

Lucas - Xtremepsionic likes this.
  18. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

458 GT2 and full race weekend (practice, quali, race)

19. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

almost final AI!? I should hope not, there's a long long way to go yet before the AI is even near final.

anyway I'd be happy with further AI improvements, general bug fixes and improvements will do me.

20. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

The ordinary tweaking and fixing. MP4 GT3 would be nice, nuerburgring gp and initial dynamic raceline.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.